The start of another Super Show

It was fated to be...

Whutup readers ^^

A relatively boring chapter; all the action happens next chapter (:

Sorry you guys had to wait like 2 whole weeks for this T_T

GO READDD~

*EDIT: ZOMG. I have 59 subbers, that's like 60 subbers xD Thank all of you for supporting me. (: You guys are the reason I actually bother writing (even if I write really really really slow) :D THANK YOU! (can't thank you guys enough~)*


Ji Hae could barely contain her excitement as she boarded the train, on her way to Seoul’s Olympic Gymnasium Arena. was stretched into a wide grin, and even though other train riders were looking at her as though she was an escapee from a nearby mental hospital, Ji Hae did not care, for she was going to see her favourite idols of all time.

“Next stop: Olympic Gymnasium Arena.” said a female’s computerised voice.

That’s my stop!

The train doors slid open, and keeping her bag as close as she could to her body, Ji Hae walked briskly through the open doors of the train. Grinning, she bounded up the stairs, skipping out of the train station, only to be greeted by the enormous sight of the Olympic Arena. By now, Ji Hae’s stomach was bubbling with excitement. A flood of devoted fangirls much like Ji Hae herself had already arrived at the arena, having camped there the night before.

Ji Hae was amazed to see that the current queue of mainly teenage girls had stretched quite a long way, totalling to around 50 000 fans from Seoul alone, and, to Ji Hae’s surprise, not all spectators had even arrived yet.  Eventually, Ji Hae reached her spot in the line, and waited patiently until the doors opened.

A friendly looking girl infront of Ji Hae turned around with a smile, and greeted her.

“Annyeong!” she said, bowing. “I’m Mi Rae.”

“I’m Ji Hae.” replied Ji Hae shyly.

“Nice to meet you!” said Mi Rae, happily. “So you’re an ELF too?”

“Yup.” nodded Ji Hae.

“Concerts like these really bring ELFs together.” smiled Mi Rae.

Ji Hae nodded again.

“Well, I hope we can be friends!” said Mi Rae enthusiastically.

Ji Hae smiled, and nodded once more.


After what seem like ages, the doors to the Olympic Arena finally started to open. By talking away with Mi Rae, the long wait was made more enjoyable for both Ji Hae and Mi Rae.

“Hey, what seat are you in?” asked Mi Rae curiously.

Ji Hae carefully pulled out her ticket from her bag and looked at the number printed on the side of her ticket.

“A219.” said Ji Hae, pointing to the characters.

Mi Rae covered with her hand, stifling an excited scream.

“Eh?” said Ji Rae, confused.

“A220.” replied Mi Rae happily.

“Awesome.” said Ji Rae, excited.

“I know right?” laughed Mi Rae.

Ji Hae was just about to open to respond, when she was interrupted by a deep man’s magnified voice.

“Attention all audience members: it is now time for all of you to start moving into the arena. Please keep in a neat queue, and wait patiently until it is your turn to move in. Once you are inside, one of the staff will guide you into your designated seats. Please keep your tickets ready to show the ticketing staff. Please remember to turn all cell phones off, and just a reminder that this venue is a non-alcohol and a non-smoking zone. If you need any assistance with anything, please see one of the staff on the side. They are distinguished by their fluorescent orange vests. Thank you, and please enjoy the night!”

Although the line moved extremely sluggishly, Ji Hae didn’t mind, because for once in her life, she actually had company. She had never been the popular type at school, and because she was always busy helping out her family, she never had time for friends. Since she seemed like the quiet and shy type, not many classmates had bothered to befriend her, and when they did, they never became close friends of Ji Hae.

It took a while, but nevertheless, Ji Hae was finally on the inner grounds of the spectacular arena. With a breath of amazement, Ji Hae handed the ticketing staff her ticket before being led to her set seat.

“Woah, this place sure is big.” said Ji Hae, looking around at the vast number of seats on all four sides of her.

“Uh huh.” agreed Mi Rae, sitting down.

With both of them sitting down and comfortable, Ji Hae and Mi Rae happily chatted; the concert wasn’t going to officially start for a while as there were still many people yet to be seated.

“So you came alone too?” asked Ji Hae.

“Yeah…my friend’s aren’t that into Super Junior.” said Mi Rae, blushing.

“Oh, that’s a shame. They don’t know what they’re missing out on then.” said Ji Hae.

“I know right.” laughed Mi Rae. “I keep telling them that Super Junior is much more than just an idol boy group…but they all just laugh and go back to listening to their SHINee or something.”

“It’s quite sad isn’t it?” said Ji Hae sadly.

Mi Rae nodded her head.

“So, who’s your bias?” asked Mi Rae.

“Definitely Leeteuk.” said Ji Hae dreamily, with a smile. “He’s perfect.”

“Ah, so you’re a big fan of Teukkie.” laughed Mi Rae with a wink.

“Yeah.” smiled Ji Hae. “Who’s yours?”

“Donghae!” said Mi Rae enthusiastically.

“He’s quite the romantic type isn’t he? He’s always holding that one red rose.” said Ji Hae.

“That one red rose…” said Mi Rae, clearly fantasising. “…shall belong to me one day…”

Ji Hae laughed.

“Yah!” said Mi Rae, snapped out of her fantasy, and playfully whacking Ji Hae’s shoulder.

“Sorry.” said Ji Hae.

“Don’t you ever fantasise about Super Junior?” asked Mi Rae suspiciously.

“Well, yeah…” admitted Ji Hae, laughing at the triumphant look on Mi Rae’s face. “But I don’t go acting crazy like you do.”

Mi Rae stuck out her tongue and pouted, while Ji Hae just laughed.  

A hush fell over the audience, and it became apparent that the concert was just about to start. With a small giggle, Ji Hae put a finger over her lips, and turned around the face the stage.


“Eun Mi?” called her mother.

“Yes, mum?” replied Eun Mi, emerging from her bedroom.

“You only have a few weeks left here, right?” asked her mother.

“Yeah.,,,” said Eun Mi sadly. “I need to get back in time for uni. It starts in September.”

“Ah.” replied her mother. “Well, we’re going to have to make the most of it. I’ll try and take time off work to take you around. I’m really sorry for not doing so earlier; I’ve been so tied down to work. It’s driving me nuts!”

“It’s ok mum, you don’t have to take time off work if you can’t. You seem really busy.” replied Eun Mi.

“No, no, it’s fine. Most of the workload is over, so it’ll be fine to take you out.” smiled her mum. “Now…just need to get back to the office. Oh and your father will be returning tomorrow from his business trip.”

“Ok then.” said Eun Mi. “Well, I’m really bored.”

“Go shopping then! I know you can never get enough of shopping, especially when you were a teenager. I remember you would bug me for a whole month to get me to buy you all those clothes you wanted.” said her mother with a laugh.

Eun Mi’s mouth was pulled into a large smile as memories from her treasured teenage years engulfed her mind.

“Well, I may as well go shopping. There’s nothing else to do.” replied Eun Mi.

“Well, I’m going to the office. Here’s some money for your shopping needs.” said her mum, pulling out a wad of notes.

“Thanks mum.” smiled Eun Mi.

“You’re welcome.” said her mum, slipping her feet into her heels. “Be good now.”

Eun Mi’s mother gave her a little kiss on the cheek, before hurrying out the door.

“Oh and mum?” said Eun Mi, suddenly remembering.

“Yes?” said her mother, nearly out the door.

“I’m going to be going to the SM Town concert on Los Angeles, so I thought you’d want to know.” said Eun Mi.

“Ok.” said her mum. “Have fun at that, and don’t party too much, ok?”

“Yes, mum.” said Eun Mi, rolling her eyes. “Ok you can go now.”

“Goodbye!” replied Tae Yoon, rushing through the door.

Psch, why do my parents even bother working? It takes up way too much of their time…

Eun Mi walked to her room, and got ready to go on a massive shopping spree.


I apologise for the dodgy boring chapter ><

Updates will be tomorrow (THE SCHOOL YEAR IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :D:D:D:D:D)

PLEASE COMMMENT! ^^

It makes me happy xD

Peace&Love;

Megggggg (: