Pinky promise!

It was fated to be...

 

Hello!

I'm back ><

After a long break -_-

I'm so sorry everyone~

Forgive me; (read blog for details)

But the point is, I'm back ^^

So regular updates from now =D

This chapter is pretty measly, and does not make up for me being away, but I hope you guys will still enjoy it (:

I'll make it up to you one day!


“Eun Mi ah!” called Ji Wook drunkenly, flapping around in his chair. “Eun Mi ah!”

Eun Mi sighed.

“What?”

Tae Yoon chuckled, before getting up to clear the table and wash the dishes.

“Ya, Eun Mi ah.” he slurred. “You have to be polite…so unladylike”

Eun Mi scoffed, before answering.

“Like you would know.”

At least the drunk Ji Wook is more interesting to talk to.

“Eun Mi.” called her mother. “Take Ji Wook to bed, so he can get a nice rest.”

“But there’re no spare beds…” replied Eun Mi, confused.

“He can have yours.” Tae Yoon said as if that was the most obvious thing, looking at Eun Mi with a frown.

“What?”Eun Mi asked, in disbelief. “My bed…?”

“Just for the night. You can have it back tomorrow.” Tae Yoon said gently.

“Fine.” Eun Mi agreed grudgingly, after a moment of silence.

“Ya Ji Wook.” Eun Mi said, forcefully pulling him by the arm.

“No.” slurred Ji Wook firmly. “I want to stay here. I want to stay here with Eun Mi.”

“Come Ji Wook…let me tuck you into bed…” Eun Mi said, sounding like a mother persuading her disobedient child to go to bed.

“Mmm…bed.” said Ji Wook, almost delirious. “Eun Mi ah, can I go to bed with you?”

Go to bed to me…?

“What? No.” Eun Mi said, her heart thumping.

“Why not?” he wailed. “Why can’t Ji Wook go to bed with Eun Mi?”

“Because.” Eun Mi said. “Because…it’s not appropriate. Now come!”

“No.” Ji Wook said. “I’m only coming if I can go to bed with Eun Mi ah.”

Eun Mi gave up arguing with the drunken stubborn mule and responded.

“Fine.”

Hearing her daughter’s conversation, Tae Yoon had to stop herself from laughing as she tirelessly wiped dish by dish.  As much as she tried, sounds of laughter still escaped from .

Young people these days! Aren’t they adorable?

Hearing amusement, Eun Mi glowered at her mother, who then gave her thumbs up.

I must have the most immature mother in the world. Does she want me to Ji Wook or something?

“Ji Wook…” Eun Mi said, helping him up from the chair. “Let’s go…”

“Will you promise that I can go to bed with you?” he asked, suspicious.

“Of course.” Eun Mi replied.

Not.

“You have to pinky promise!” Ji Wook said childishly, holding out his pinky.

“Fine.” said Eun Mi, curling her own pinky around his. “There. Now can we go?”

“Yay!” said Ji Wook joyously, rushing to put his arms around Eun Mi.

Woah…he’s like a kid when he’s drunk. Crazy.

But quite cute actually.

In his hurry, Ji Wook almost tripped; he stumbled before falling into Eun Mi’s arms. She blushed, before asking if he was ok.

“Why don’t I help you…” suggested Eun Mi, and without waiting for an answer, began to support the drunk Ji Wook, by draping his arm over her shoulders.

“K-K-Komawo.” thanked Ji Wook, in a drunken stupor.

Well, the drunken Ji Wook is definitely more polite.

Eun Mi smiled.

“You’re welcome.” 

Using all her strength to hold up Ji Wook, whose own skeleton seemed to have turned into jelly, Eun Mi struggled to move Ji Wook to her bedroom.  And the fact that her mother was smirking to herself wasn’t helping things either.  Eun Mi pushed the image of her smirking mum to the back of her mind, and tugged Ji Wook on the arm, guiding him in the right direction.

She looked over to him; he seemed to be on ecstasy, with a huge smile on his face, which of course, was covered by that wretched mask of his. Eun Mi smiled too; his personality seemed to be a whole lot better when he smiled.

 He seems so happy…so nice…so caring…so PERFECT…

Deep in thought, Eun Mi hadn’t realised that she had reached her room.

“Eun Mi ah…” smiled Ji Wook, clapping his hands like a child, and bringing Eun Mi back to the real world.

“…Eh?”

“Eun Mi ah…” repeated Ji Wook.

“Ne, Ji Wook?”

“Come!” said Ji Wook, taking Eun Mi by the hand, and unexpectedly pulling her onto the bed, so she landed on top of him, face to face.

Ji Wook giggled.

“Eun Mi ah!” he said. “Go to bed with me? You promised!”

He reached out to touch her chest, exactly where her heart was located.

“Woah…” he said in awe. “Your heart’s beating so fast!”

“Uh...” replied Eun Mi, flustered, getting up as soon as she could. “Later…Erm…I’ll go to bed later.”

I was so close to him…I could hear his heart beat against mine. I could see all of his perfection. 

Eun Mi stood up, tried to regain her breath, and grabbed her pyjamas before walking out the door.

“Eun Mi ah!” shouted Ji Wook. “Where are you going? Are you breaking your promise?”

“Don’t worry; I’m just going for a shower.” she shouted behind her.

Eun Mi walked briskly to the bathroom, and quietly locked the door behind her.

What just happened…?

As she readied herself for her shower, Eun Mi slowly replayed the events, before going into shock.

Me…on top of him?

NOT POSSIBLE.

Slowly, Eun Mi stepped into the shower, and the water, letting the warm water sweep over her, loosening every knot in her body. After a considerable amount of time, the tap was turned off, and Eun Mi stepped out of the shower. She quickly dressed, before heading back to her room, forgetting abot Ji Wook.


“J-J-J-I W-W-o-ook…” spluttered Eun Mi, not believing her eyes. “What are you doing…?”

Just before her eyes, Ji Wook lay on the bed…shirtless, exposing his toned abs.

“I go to bed like this.” he said, innocently, obviously still drunk.

Words could not come out of Eun Mi’s mouth, as her eyes were too busy looking at his body.

No, Eun Mi, no. Don’t be such a e. Stop looking at him right now!

But, but, but…he’s got abs!

BUT YOU’RE BEING A E!

But he’s hot.

LOOK AWAY RIGHT THIS INSTANT, ERT!

Unwillingly, Eun Mi tore her eyes away from him, and coughed rather awkwardly.

 Ji Wook, on the other hand, looked rather smug.


Bahahaha xD

That was pretty awkward ><

On another note, I haven't seen Kyuhyun's abs before o.o

I hope he has abs :D

I apologise for the uber short and crappy chapter >_>"

I'll try and make the next one longer...and better ^^

Next chapter shall be out soon, since I'm on holidays~

Peace&Love;

Megggg (:

P.S. Sorry for the lame title ><

Someone help me think of one? :)