Chapter 15

Academy for the Gifted Ones
Please log in to read the full chapter

Okay I hope everyone's confusion will disappear after this chapter. If not you can always ask me :D

Too tired to read through so sorry for any mistakes

 

 

“Yep. I am maybe sometimes dense but I’m not stupid. I could see how you look at him.” She coughed awkwardly, feeling embarrassed and touched at the same time. “But I don’t think it was an accident. There’s no such a thing in this school” She looked at him confused. “What do you mean?” Dongwoo gave her a smile “Just think about it”

She did what he told her then it all clicked together like the puzzle pieces.”No way…” 

 ~*~

Another day, another long and boring day for most students. Well, not everyone.

Three girls –also known as the Queenkas- were walking down the hall, gossiping, laughing evilly.

“Did you see her when she got covered with ice cold water? It was hilarious! I wish I could have snapped a photo” Naeun laughed hysterically.

 “I fortunately did. Look!” They all broke out in laughter.

“Man, I haven’t had anything fun to play within these moths. What should we do next?” Hana asked.

“Let others have their fun too, my dear. We will make the final blow. Then she will go away and never come back and we will get back what was originally ours” Hyemi smirked and the other two grinned evilly.

 As they reached their lockers they saw a note sticking out of Hyemi’s locker. She pulled it out and unfolded it. She smirked after she read it.

“Girls, looks like we need to fast things up” She showed them the note and they looked at each other mischievously.

~*~

I know it was you. Meet me at the gym!

                                   -You know who

That was what was written on the note.

The Queenkas had already arrived at the said place and had been waiting for half an hour now. They were getting more impatient as the minutes passed by and were about to leave but then someone came out of the dark just before they could exit through the door.

“Leaving already?” The person asked. All of them turned around and was satisfied to meet the person they had been torturing for days.

“Well, well, well. Look at what we have here. Haven’t you got enough beating and humiliations? Or do you want us to make it worst?” Hyemi chuckled darkly. She just found it so amusing messing with others. The other girls laughed as well.

Minyeong’s fists curled into balls, shaking due her anger. “Why?” She yelled at them and they stop laughing. Wide grin plaster on Hyemi’s face while she walked toward her. “Why you ask?” She was already in front of her, her smiled disappearing, replaced by anger and hatred. “Because you stole what was mine” She glared at her, earning a scoff from Minyoung. “Yours? Well excuse me for not being clingy and stupid” She rolled her eyes. She had heard this sentence so much she had lost count of it.

What happened next didn’t surprise her ether. Her cheek stung a little due to the slap she just received.  But she had had it worst. “Don’t think you are so perfect, nerd” She spat, clearly not satisfied for the lack of reaction she got. “I’ll make you days like hell, making you wish you have never step your filthy foot on this campus” She hissed as her hand turned into something that you could call as claws.

She launched at her with full speed, ready to slice her up into pieces. Minyoung difficultly, but still managed to dodge her attacks. She did not want to fight but to find out as much as possible.

“You will get caught sooner or later.” Minyoung said causing Hyemi to stop and started laughing hysterically. “Me getting caught? Oh please, I’ve been doing this for years. Getting rid of trash sure is fun” Minyoung crook her head. “So I’m not the first one?” She laughed more darkly. “Many girls have tried to snatch them away, stupid girls.” She shook her head as if she was disappointed “From the first minute I knew that he and I were meant for each other. So I made sure that would stay” She chuckled evilly. “I got rid of them. All of them. If I had to, I would use force or at one particular time, the way I chose was death” She never stopped laughing. Shiver ran thr

Please log in to read the full chapter