Chapter 3

Academy for the Gifted Ones
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

I hugged my angry-bird pillow and tried to think about something else but those eyes kept coming back.

BADUM BADUM BADUM

*Am I falling in love?*

 

~Morning~

The sun was shining so brightly. The birds were chirping. It was a really beautiful day. No clouds in the sky, it was windy but it was refreshing. Anyone would be happy waking up for this weather. Anyone….except for me.

I groaned as I tried to get up. I’m not a morning person and I could get really grumpy when I don’t sleep enough. That’s what happened last night. I couldn’t get him out of my mind.

As I tried to get to the bathroom, still half-asleep like a zombie, I picked up my uniform and my glasses and took a bath, brushed my teeth.

When I finished I saw that it was 7:00AM. We still had 1 hour till classes so we could grab something to eat. The only thing needed to done is waking those two up and make them get ready. Yesterday they told me they are heavy-sleepers.

“Unnis it’s time to wake up” No response. I tried shaking them. Still nothing. Like I said I can get grumpy when I don’t sleep so what I did next is something I’m not proud of.

I took out my megaphone –don’t ask me why I have it with me. “YAH WAKE UP! IF YOU DON’T GET READY WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE AND I CAN’T EAT BREAKFAST AND IF THAT HAPPENS I WILL CUT YOUR HEADS OFF”

They both fell down from their beds and hurried to get ready. I told them stories when my brother overslept and I couldn’t eat breakfast and the ending was….not pretty.

When they got ready it was 7:43 *They are lucky*

 

After eating I could feel a lot more happier. I could see Aetae and Hyunran were relief I didn’t kill them that morning

But as soon as we step in the hall my smile drop immediately.

“It’s her. I saw her walking and TALKING to Hoya oppa”

“That’s not fair. He doesn’t even look at us but he’s talking to her. HER? That nerd should know her space”

“Yah, yah! Be quiet! Didn’t you saw what happened in the cafeteria? She knocked out the queenkas”

“What a b*tch! She’s trying to get rid of them so she could have our Infinite oppa”

And the gossiping just went on and on and on. I didn’t really care but GOD they were so loud. *I wish I had brought my headphone*

When we stepped in our class I greeted Sungjong with a hug and waved at Hoya then I bowed at Infinite.

“No need to be that formal. And please, call us oppa” Sunggyu smiled making his already small eyes even smaller. I could see Tae –my new nickname to her- blush and look away in my corner of my eye.

“Like I would let her call me that” Dongwoo scoffed. I got closer to him and flicked his forehead. “Like I would want to call you that, stupid”

I heard ‘oohs’ and laughers.  Dongwoo was fuming. I could see fire in his eyes. “Do you wanna fight with me? Come on, show me what you got”

Everyone had a worried expression, well except that one boy who was smirking.

“As you wish” He lunged forward and was about to hit me when I moved to the left and kicked him from behind. He fell forward.”You little-”

“Kwon Minyoung! Jang Dongwoo! Stop fighting before I get mad.” Seu- I mean Mr.Choi said.

“Ne~” We obediently sat down our seats. I could feel the girls glaring at me. Like that would scare me

Mr.Choi started talking but I couldn’t comprehend it as my eyes slowly closed and I put my head on my desk in my arms.

 

“Miss Kwon!

Please log in to read the full chapter