Chapter 13

Academy for the Gifted Ones
Please log in to read the full chapter

I think from now on I will write in No one's pov

 

 

The feeling just wouldn’t disappear. It started to worry her. Why was she feeling like that? It must be nothing…right?

Oh boy was she wrong.

 

She didn’t have the time to think it over as she saw a familiar figure approaching her. She turned around and hurriedly walked away. Unfortunately that person followed her. ­­*Damn it* She cursed in her head as she walked faster down the hall.

Suddenly an arm reached out and pulled her in one of the empty classrooms when she made a turn.

 “Yah! Let me-” “Shh. It’s me” He put his palm over .

“M-myungsoo?” She asked through his hand. He pulled away when she stop struggling

“What are you doing?” Minyeong whispered, not wanting to get caught.

“Helping you” He said in a ‘duh’ voice.

It was then when she realized how close they were. Their lips only inches away. If any of them moved a little, their lips would touch.

She looked up from his pretty pink lips and met gaze with Myungsoo. It was silence after that, but they didn’t really need words. Just looking in each other eyes they understood the other.

Myungsoo slowly leaned in but still not touching her lips. He wanted her to make the first move. And she did.

She leaned forward, making her lips meet his. It started innocent and sweet, but soon turned into passionate. She rested her arms around his neck as he encircled his arms around her waist.

Myungsoo slowly her lower lips, asking for entrance which she gladly provided. Their tongues danced together, their mouths muffled each other’s soft moans.

They pulled away when their lungs burned for oxygen. Her heart was beating rapidly, her face was flushed and she was grateful that Myungsoo couldn’t see it because it was dark or else he would for that.

“Why were you running away from Hoya?” He asked after he caught his breath.

“Because he is waiting for my answer”

“Then answer him”

“I still don’t know my answer” She couldn’t see it but he was hurt by those words. He wanted her to choose him. Although he didn’t show it, he was scared of that possibility that she loved Hoya and not him.

 

It was hard for her. Stuck between two amazing guys, both nice and caring. She just couldn’t hurt any of them. She always though love would come naturally. But life’s hard.

But she didn’t know that the universe would turn against her…

 

~Some time at school~

She was walking down –no, more like running down-

Please log in to read the full chapter