Chapter 12

Academy for the Gifted Ones
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a few weeks since I started studying here.

After my first week here everything became normal – as normal a school could be where everyone had powers.

Students soon found out that two of their kingkas are dating – it would have been hard not noticing it when they were all so lovey-dovey it was sickening watching them.  And of course girls became jealous and started throwing hissy fits, it was so annoying. Speaking of annoying, the queenkas did nothing about the topic which was odd and suspicious but I decided to ignore it.

Fortunately it took the girls few days to accept the fact that Woohyun and Sunggyu were off limit. The bad thing was that they spent more time together, leaving me with the others. Now, I’m not saying I hated them it was just…awkward. I and Dongwoo always had something to argue about; Sungjong and I were on good term but he always had to do some duties so I was left with Hoya and Myungsoo. And that was when pure awkwardness occurred.

If you couldn’t figure it out already, for few weeks now I have been avoiding the boys, although I had good reasons. I was either researching about the students’ abilities or helping with the decorations.

Oh yeah, I haven’t told you yet. Halloween was coming up and students decided to do a masquerade party. The work was divided in groups and I got the decorations with Aetae, Hyunran, Sungjong and a few from Class B.

 

“Are you excited about the party?” Aetae asked happily while we were hanging up the balloons. I hummed in agreement.

“Will you bring a partner?” Hyunran asked. I shook my head.

I had been thinking about that for days now and I decided to not get too close any of them, it would be dangerous for them.

My mind was in another place and it seemed like Hyunran and Aetae noticed it.

“Let’s go shopping” Aetae suggested with a big smile on her face. I groaned.

We ended up shopping for hours. They dragged me in every store they saw when I picked my dress in the first shop we were in but no, I had to spent my afternoon shopping with them.      

  

The day of the party came sooner than I wanted to.

We were already dressed up and we were about to open the doors to the ball room.

“Ready?” I asked the girls. They nodded firmly.

As we stepped in the room all heads turn to our direction. But our –mostly Hyunran’s and Aetae’s- mission was to find the boys.

Aetae was wearing a short, crimson red dress which showed off her beautiful legs and made her look hot, high-heals and a mask which made her look so mysterious.

 

Hyunran wore a short, purplish-grayish dress  which made her look pure and innocent –which she was not- and she also wore high-heals. The mask she wore was only there for decoration, you could easily tell wh

Please log in to read the full chapter