Chapter 1

Academy for the Gifted Ones
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"This" is when someone's speaking

*This* is someone's thought

This is usually flashback

[A/N: This chapter might be boring but hey, I need to make them meet. Also most chapters will be in your pov.]

 

 

“Here I am” I said while standing in front of the school. There is one word to describe the building… HUGE!! It’s like 10 times bigger than my previous school.

I was standing there for like 5 minutes admiring the scene in front of me. Then I took a deep breath.*Here goes nothing*. I took a step and then an other and an other. I reach the fountain that was in the middle of the yard.

-Takes map out-

 *Let’s see. Where is the girl’s dorm*I had to be fast. I only had about 30 minutes to find my room AND find my class. You’re probably asking “why didn’t you wake up earlier”. Well…

~About 40 minutes ago~

“Yah! I don’t want to wear this”. I said while throwing the thick, black glasses aka nerd glasses to my brother.

“Don’t ‘yah’ at me. I’m older and you HAVE TO wear these. It’s you control device” He said while he tried to put it on me.

“Why does it have to be THESE? Why can’t it be earrings, rings or anything else? I’m going to be bullied because of these” I whined which I rarely do but I couldn’t help it.

“I’m sorry baby-girl but either these or piercings.” He looked at me appologicly knowing what will happen at school if I wear these. He kissed my forehead. “So learn how to control your power as soon as possible and you can take those off” He smiled.

“-sigh- Fine” I looked in the mirror and sighed again. I looked at the clock. “OHMYGOD I only have 40 minutes left” With that I dashed out of our house and ran to the academy.*Luckily it’s only 15 minutes away*

 I was so deeply in thoughts that I bumped into someone. I landed with a loud thud.*Ouch*

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry! Are you alright?” Said a very femin voice. I looked up and saw a very pretty boy with blonde hair. Yes, boy, I can tell it.

“No I was the one who didn’t watch where I was going. And yes I’m alright.” I smiled. “I haven’t seen you before. Are you a new kid?” He asked with the cutest smile I had ever seen.

“Yes today is my first day. My name is Minyoung. And yours?”

“I’m Sungjong. Nice to meet you. Soooo where are you headed?” He asked while he hooked his arms with mine. “Well I’m searching for the girl’s dorm. Can you show me where it is?” “Yeah sure it’s over there” He pointed me the direction. I thanked him and made my way there.

“Bye Minyoung! I hope to see you soon!” He practically yelled. I chuckled at his cuteness and continued my walk.

 

*Let’s see…303…303…Ah here it is* I fished out the keys and was about to open it but someone opened it before me.

“Oh hey, you must be our new roommate. Come in. I’m Hyunran by the way.” A very cute girl greeted me. She must be one of the girls who was going to be my classmate.”Hi, I’m Minyoung”

The room was quite big. Well obviously, there was going to be three girls living here.

“That is going to be your bed. The bathroom is there and there is still some place in the wardrobes.” She told me while I settled down. “Oh where’s my other roommate?” I asked not seeing the other girl in the room. “Oh you mean Aetae? She’s probably shopping. We have some stores in our school and she LOVES shopping” She rolled her eyes, I just chuckled. “She should be here any minu-”

“I’m back~” Hyunran got cut off by a sudden voice. She walked in our shared room and dropped the bags on the desk. “Hi, you must be our new roommate. I’m Aetae, call me unni.”

“Ne, unni. I’m Minyoung, nice to meet you” I flashed one of my cutest smile.

“Omo you’re so cute but why are you wearing those thick glasses” Aetae asked me and she was about to take it off when my quick reflex stopped her. “I’m sorry but this is my control device so I can’t take it off” I gave her an appologic smile.

“Control device? I haven’t seen anyone having glasses for that. I have bracelet” Hyunran said showing me her wrist where the said bracelet was. It was really pretty. “I can manipulate weapons”

“And I can turn anything into solid silver. So be careful when you’re near me” Aetae warned me while showing her ring which was gold. “So what’s you power?”

*Should I tell them? Oppa told me that try to keep it as a secret.* After thinking it thru I decided to tell them. It’s not like they won’t find out and they are my roommates.

“Well I-” I got cut off by Aetae. “OMG THERE IS ONLY 5 MINUTES TILL OUR FIRST CLASS” With that all of us ran to school not wanting to be late.

 

“Phew we made it” Aetae and Hyunran said in unison when we arrived, panting. Well not me but that’s not important.

I looked around and noticed a familiar blonde hair. I smiled. “Sungjong-sshi!” I waved at him. He looked up and

Please log in to read the full chapter