Chapter 18

Academy for the Gifted Ones
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was in a good mood so I updated ^^

 

Darkness does not always equate to evil as light does not always equate to good -Anonymous

 

It was chaotic. The enemy only had few members but they were much stronger than everyone thought.

Only the strongest in Class C was not suffering from any major injury. The others were currently treated by nurses and of course Sungyeol.

They were fast and they did not show any mercy. Eventually all the Class C students were knocked out. There were only 7 of them but even without their power they could make serious damage on anyone.

Teachers tried to help the students but they didn’t seem quick enough. They were getting old. Instead they protected the other classes and the ones who got hurt badly.

Class D was doing fine tough. There were only 8 of them but they tried to make the best of it. The problem was that the enemy was more skillful. They had similar powers like them but they could do things that Infinite didn’t imagine was possible.

One of them had the power of fire. He went against Dongwoo and needless to say, Dongwoo was panting out of exhaustion while on the other side, the guy looked pretty calm with the dragon made out of fire. Now that was something Dongwoo couldn’t do. He could only go to the level of making a sword that he was clenching at that moment.

Hoya was facing the same. While he only had his sword, the other could form a giant snake. He indeed looked less tired than Dongwoo but his energy was draining.

Sunjong was looking the finest. He may look the weakest among the Class D but he was the one who adapted to his power the most. He had scratches here and there but aside from that, he was okay.

Aetae paired up with Hyunran and Sunggyu paired up with Woohyun. Hyunran used her ability to summon any weapons she could think of while Aetae grab a random object and made it into a silver sword or other weapon she thought of. They were against one girl and it seemed like she knew all their technique. She didn’t even break a sweat.

Sunggyu and Woohyun were against two guys whom seemed to have the same ability as them. What are the odds? But it seemed like they weren’t really into pairing. You could see that they weren’t use to each other. Some time one of their attack would kick out the other’s making Sunggyu’s and Woohyun’s job easier.  

Myungsoo was the only one who went against someone who had a different power than his. Not just different, it was the complete opposite. The enemy had the power of Photokinesis. While he could absorb, generate and manipulate light, Myungsoo could do the same with darkness. That was an interesting battle. Which one was stronger: light or darkness?

 

The scene was crazy. Blood covered the ground. There were some rocks flying here, fire balls thrown there. Some lightning, some weapons flying.

Minyoung couldn’t just stand there in the office and do nothing. She had to interfere. It would haunt her forever if anything happened to her friends.

She slowly took off her glasses that had been blocking her to use her full strength. *I’m sorry Oppa. Promises are meant to be broken* She placed her glasses on the wooden desk and smiled bitterly. She clenched her hand into a fist and smashed her glasses, making it into tiny pieces.

There was no turning back.

With her arms crossed in front of her face she jumped out of the window, falling two levels and landed on the floor with a few scratch on her arms and cheek.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and glanced at the new presence.

She undusted her clothes and stretched her limbs like nothing happened.

“Minyoung! Are you out of your mind?” Myungsoo hollered as he blocked one of the light balls that were constantly going to his body.

She said nothing as she dash

Please log in to read the full chapter