Chapter 11

Academy for the Gifted Ones
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I finished my story.

Myungsoo could do nothing but embrace me.

It felt warm.

I felt safe.

Just like what I felt that day we had met.

While hugging me tightly he drew circles on my back, whispering nothing but sweet things.

When I finally calmed down he hold my hands and smiled with that beautiful smile of his.

That was too similar to his.

With one hand he caressed my cheek and then kissed my forehead, leaving me with a light blush.

It was all too similar yet so different.

 

“Hi Minyoung! Watcha doing?” I was already lying in my bed with my arm placed on my eyes when Hyunran got home.

“Nothing much. I was just thinking about some…things” I sighed and sat up.

“How was your date with Woohyun?”

“Normal. Although he was acting weird” She said while crossing her arms.

I raised an eyebrow “What did he do?”

“He was- I don’t know. He looked scared, like he was hiding something” She sighed and sat next to me.

I opened my mouth to say something when a cheerful voice said

“Hello everybody! I’m back.” She ran in to our shared room and smiled widely while she put down her bags. “I went out with Sunggyu oppa”

“Hey~ How was it” Asked Hyunran.

“Did he kissed you?” I cut to the chase. Hyunran laughed at Aetae’s blushed face.

I smirked, hitting the bull’s eye. ”How was it?” Aetae avoided eye contact while her face became redder.

“Well at first we went to the movie. It was a horror film so I got scared and buried my face in his chest” I chuckled “Such an old move”

“Yah~” Hyunran snickered and low-fived with me.

“Should I go on or just stop?” She stuck her tongue out

“Go on” I motioned her.

“So after we went to buy couple T-shirts” She smiled.

“Oh let me see!!” I tried to reach for the bag but she playfully hid it behind her back.

“Oh come ooonn!!!” I crossed my arms and made an ‘hmpf’ sound.

“I bet it’s pink and blue” Hyunran whispered and I giggled. “Or both pink” We broke into laughter.

“Nope and nope” She pulled out the shirts –more like hoodies- and it was black and white with Mickey and Minnie mouse on it 

Suddenly my phone rang.

“I need to do-uh-some things” With that I ran out of our dorm.

 

My heart was beating fast. I was so nervous.

I took a very deep breath and then knocked on the door.

After a loud ‘come in’ I opened the door.

“I see you got my message” He put his drink down. “Want some?” I shook my head.

“Let’s make it quick. I don’t want to get caught being in the boys dorm” He chuckled and motioned me to sit next to him.

I shuffled over him and sat as far as possibly for him. He chuckled and shook his head.

“Why did you call me over?”

“I needed to talk to you”

“Couldn’t you do it

Please log in to read the full chapter