Chapter 10

Academy for the Gifted Ones
Please log in to read the full chapter

I finally had time to update WOHOOO!

This chapter is basically a flashback but it's important so you know why she tried to close her heart

 

““I killed someone I loved.”

 

His eyes widened and withdrew his hand. I wouldn’t blame him, hearing something like this would be a shock to anyone.

“W-what do you mean?” He tried to hide his stuttering by coughing.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

“It happened a year ago…”

~Flashback~

I met him when I was around 4 and he was 6 that time.

I was crying under the tree of the park I always went with my parents. But I won’t anymore. They were dead. According to my brother they were involved in a car accident. But being as young as I was back then I couldn’t accept it.

I was crying for what seemed like hours.

When I couldn’t cry anymore I just sat there, knees close to my chest.

“Are you okay?” I shook my head and refused to look up. “Hey, look at me” My arms around my legs just got tighter.

He crouched down making his face the same level as mine. He gently grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

“Why were you crying?” He asked while caressing my cheek.

“They…..left me” He being smarter than his age knew what I was trying to say. He hugged me tightly, afraid that I might break down.

“It’s going to be okay” He tried to make me feel better and for some reason I felt safe in his arms.

That’s how we met.

 

We basically spent all time together. People around us always said that we will probably grow old together too.

We went school together, did homework together, almost everything.

Sometimes I would remember my parents’ death but he was always there for me, comforting me, even sleeping in my bed so I could sleep too.

When I was young I didn’t understand those feeling I got when I was around him.

 

In middle school he got popular, around girls and boys. He got new friends while I only had him.

Girls hated me for being so close to the school most popular guy but I didn’t care as long as he was by my side.

One day when we were walking back home and he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Please log in to read the full chapter