Chapter 2

Academy for the Gifted Ones
Please log in to read the full chapter

[A/N: I corrected some things in chapter 1 so there aren't just class D and A. There are B,C too.]

 

 

“Kwon Minyoung. Principle office. NOW.” I heard my brother’s voice.

*Great way to star your school years*

 

I slowly walked toward the principle office and face-palmed myself for a few times for losing my temper.

I opened the door and sat down the chair that was in front of my Oppa’s desk. For some reason he was staring outside of the window.

“I heard you cause some trouble baby-girl” He said after awhile. “And it’s only your first day” Now he was looking at me.

“I’m sorry Oppa.” I looked down shamefully. “But you know how much I hate people like the queenka and her minions. And it’s not like I wanted to fight. It was a reflex”

“-Sigh- I know I know. And I’m happy you didn’t use you power. So let’s talk about your punishment” I pouted. “Don’t give me that look. You’ll be cleaning the cafeteria for this week.”

“What about the girls? They started it”

“Well, because they used their powers they are going to clean the bathroom for a whole month.” I just nodded. “Now, go back to your dorm” He motioned me to get up. ”But what about my classes?” I asked quite confused, hearing that my brother want me to ‘ditch’ class.

“Oh please. You sound like you want to be there. And it’s not like you’re gonna miss something” That was true. I –not like I want to brag- am smarter than most people on Earth and also I’m a fast learner.

“Well if I don’t get into any trouble than OK” I was jumping up and down due to happiness. I didn’t have to sit in class and ‘pay attention’. *But what should I do?*

As if he was reading my thoughts “I asked one of your class mate to tour you around the school and don’t worry he’s a nice guy” He winked at me. *Did he just wink at me? O_O*

 

I walked out the office with still shocked face that I didn’t notice that someone was leaning against the wall.

“Hey” That snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up. “Oh hi. Didn’t see you there. I’m Minyoung”

“Just call me Hoya” With that we started walking. We didn’t talk much and I didn’t really care. The school was so big I could have got lost. It didn’t seem like a school, more like a mini city.

After what seemed like hours we settled down in a café near the park. I ordered hot chocolate and he ordered ice coffee.

“What you did in the cafeteria was quite impressive” He said after awhile our orders came.

“Umm, thanks?” I really didn’t know what to say. Normal guys would be scared of me but then again, he isn’t normal. After that it was silence again. But not that awkward ones, it was comfortable.

“I’ve been thinking. Why is it that everyone is afraid of Mr.Choi?” I asked.

“Well first of all, his gaze could make anyone shut up and do what he says. Second, when he’s angry his voice has that dark sound that could make anyone shiver from fear. And the most important is his power.”

“It’s that deadly?” I asked quite shocked that how different oppa acted in school

“Yes. He has the ‘Killing touch’ so basically anything he touches dies almost instantly. That’s why he’s wearing gloves” He explained.

“Oh~” I took a sip of my chocolate. “Tell me Minyoung how do you know him?” He put both his elbows on the table and put his chin on his hands.

“Hmm…I have known him for years. He’s my brother’s friend”

“I see” He sat back and drank his coffee. “You know, you should talk more. I like your voice” I blurted out. He choked on his drink when I said the last part. ”Um…thanks” He was still coughing and I could see his cheeks were slightly red.*How cute*

Without realizing I was smiling. *Wow. She’s pretty when she’s smiling*

Please log in to read the full chapter