Chapter 19

Academy for the Gifted Ones
Please log in to read the full chapter

OMG this chapter >.< You guys are going to kill me. Heck I would kill myself

Anyway I got more than 60 subscribers :D Thank you!

 

She grabbed the dagger that just appeared in her hand and tried to injure him but he managed to block it every time.

She abruptly stopped making him arch an eyebrow. “What is it? Tired already baby?”

That nickname. She felt a pang in her heart and stood there shocked.

“So you still remember me” He took off his mask, his smirk never leaving his face.

“Baekhyun oppa…”

 

The dagger in her hand dropped to the floor with a loud clang.

Tears started to flow down her cold cheeks. Could he be the Baekhyun she had lost? Was it really him?

“Is it really you?” She asked, her voice filled with hope.

“Yes. I am Baekhyun whom you fell in love with.” A smile slowly formed on her face as she ran to him, her tears not stopping.

She hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. Her tears never stopped flowing. He hugged her back while smoothing her tears with his kisses.

She was so happy, her beloved Baekhyun came back to her. But there was one question that was lingering in her mind.

“How?” It made him stop his movement. She looked up and gaze into his eyes which she missed so much. “How did you survive?” Her eyes were pleading for an answer, she wanted to know how he could stand in front of her when he was supposed to be dead.

“It’s not important how. Isn’t it enough that I‘m here with you?” He gently tugged her hair behind her ear and smiled brightly. She smiled back at him. Right then, only him alone was enough for her.

A loud explosion interrupted them.

GD came flying, his back hitting the ground hard. He groaned in pain and spat some blood.

“Oppa!” Minyoung cried out, but Baekhyun hold her back when she wanted to run to her injured brother. “What are you doing? My brother got hurt” She struggled in his hold, but Baekhyun didn’t budge. She looked up to see what was wrong with him but she only received a blank stare which shocked her. He always, always smiled at her.

Something was wrong.

“You got weak, my dear friend.” A man walked out of the fog that was formed due to the explosion. He had this hideous smirk on his face and his glare was intimating.

GD clumsily stood up and whipped his mouth with the back of his hand.

“Oppa, who is he?” Minyoung asked. GD looked at her with guilt in his eyes. “He was my friend when I studied here but…”

“After he manipulated the girl I loved to love him, our friendship ended.” Heechul finished his sentence. Her eyes widened in shock. Her brother would never do such a thing. “It’s not true, right?”

GD laughed bitterly. “Of course it’s not. He just can’t accept the fact that she chose me”

“You manipulated her mind” Heechul growled. “She loved me but with your power you took her away”

“But it’s not important anymore, right Jiyoung? Since she’s not with us anymore.” A disgusting smile formed on his face.

GD clenched his teeth and hissed. “You monster. You killed her!”

Heechul laughed out loud. “Exactly. If she couldn’t be mine, she can’t be anyone’s.” He laughed again. “But that wasn’t enough for me. I wanted you to suffer more. That’s why” He looked at Minyoung’s direction “I killed you parents” She gasped. “And your sister is next”

She felt something sharp against her neck. She realized it was a knife and the one who was holding it was Baekhyun, her Baekhyun oppa.

 “O-oppa, w-what a-are you d-doing?” She stuttered.

“Isn’t he obedient? One of my best students” He walked toward them and lifter her c

Please log in to read the full chapter