Chapter 20 - Final

Academy for the Gifted Ones
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

~3 years later~

*Another year has passed.* Everyone who got involved in the incident thought.

It had been 3 years since Minyoung died. It had affected every single one of them.

After she died in front of his eyes, Baekhyun had gone mad and killed Heechul on the spot. It was not the nicest scene to watch. After his death, his hypnotic power faded away from the other side. Everyone came back to their sense. GD wanted them to study in his school but they refused it because they knew they couldn’t face the faces of the students there, especially Baekhyun who blamed himself for her death.  

Sungjong, the sweet and hype boy turned into a mean guy. It first started with rebelling but soon he started fighting anyone who pissed him off. He even disrespected his hyungs and just got more bruises from more fights.

Sungyeol had tried to attempt suicide many times but because of his power healing his own body he couldn’t die that easily. He thought if he had rooted to his spot and took the blow, she would be still alive and could be happy with Myungsoo.

Talking about Myungsoo. He was the most devastated. If she didn’t protect him, if he didn’t get hurt and fight then she would still be alive. After the incident he went back to that cold person he was before he had met her. He closed his heart forever.

Dongwoo got into a lot of fights too. Mostly with students from Class C because they just somehow annoyed him. His temper became worst and he would snap at anyone and would attack them, even his friends.

Hoya went silent again. He didn’t talk to anyone, not even his best friend, Dongwoo. He rarely even hung out with Infinite from that day.

Hyunran started smoking more often which caused Woohyun to spend less time with her because he hated the smell. Not being with Hyunran he started flirting with girls again which only cause Hyunran to smoke more.

Sunggyu had to deal all of this every day. His temper was getting worst and worst every day and he started to nag. After a long day of the boys constantly getting into trouble he was always stressed, frustrated and annoyed.

Poor Aetae had to deal with his wrath every day because he would usually snap at the end of the day. They fought more regularly.

  

Every year on this day the students who were there wore a black tie. Unlike them, Class D always came dressed in full black.

The 9 of them walked down the hallway. The students glanced at them with pity and with a slight happiness because only on this day they would be together and act nice.

As soon as they stepped in the class room, TOP welcomed them with a warm smile. It was rare for him to smile but they needed that more than anyone would think.

“Students, today we have a new student.” The class was not paying any attention like usually.. “Be nice to her, she is very shy.”

TOP motioned her to step in. She walked in with head hung low making her bangs hide her eyes. 

“A-anyeonghaseyo, I-I m-my name is Michan. I-I’s nice to m-meet you.” She stuttered in a weak voice due to nervousness.

Dongwoo growled loudly. “What the hell does she do in Class D? She’s so pathetic.” He earned a smack from the oldest. “Be nice! You know what day it is.” He murmured some curse words but then shut up.

Her eyes scanned a picture frame that was placed on an empty seat.

“Who is she?” She asked.

“Yah! Don’t touch that!” Sungjong shot up from his place but was held back by Sungyeol. “Calm down. What would Minyoung think if she saw you became so violent?”  

“You shouldn’t talk. You have tried to kill yourself many times. Do you think she would be happy if you just take away your life so easily?” He shot back. Sungjong glared at him and it looked like he was about to hit him.

“I don’t know what’s so special about her. She looks just like anyone else.” She stated bravely but soon regretted it as everyone shot her a cold glare. She gulped loudly.

“What did you say?” It was Myungsoo this time. “You want to know what’s special about her? Everything! She was pretty, smart and strong. She died while she saved my life. She is my beloved girl. So don’t you dare say anything bad about her!” He shouted the last part.

She laughed out loud, making everyone look at her weirdly.

“Why are you laughing?”

“You guys loved her so much but look at yourselves” She grimaced. “Y

Please log in to read the full chapter