Chapter 14

Academy for the Gifted Ones
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Her boyfriend and her best friend…kissed.  

 

Hyunran couldn’t believe her eyes. Was she dreaming? She hoped but sadly she wasn’t.

They pulled away and Woohyun’s eyes met with Hyunran’s teary eyes. His eyes widened in shock. Hyunran turned around and broke into a run. She didn’t know where she was heading but she didn’t care. She just wanted to get out of there.

When Woohyun’s brain finally comprehended that his girlfriend saw him kiss her best friend he dashed after her, hoping to explain her that it wasn’t what it seemed, that it was just an accident caused by a sudden strong wind.

~*~

Minyoung brought her fingers where a second ago Woohyun’s lips were. She blushed and a small smile crept on her face

~*~

“Why did you call me here?” Asked the younger as he approached the guy who called him out.

“I wanted to discuss the situation we are in” Said the older as he started walking toward the park. “Listening” He caught up with him.

“We both know why she didn’t answer any of us” The younger nodded “She doesn’t want to hurt any of us” He continued. “But she eventually is going to choose. And as friends, I don’t want her choice break our friendship.” They already arrived at the park area. “So I just wanted to make a deal.” The younger seemed to know want was coming next. “Whoever she chooses, the other has to accept it” The younger sighed. “I guess it’s reasonable. Deal” They shook hands then smiled at each other. Nothing could break their friendship…that was what they hoped

When they reached the spot where benches were they saw two familiar figures. They were about to approach them when the unexpected happened. The kiss.

They both stood rooted to the ground, not knowing what to do. But then they saw that small smile on her face after the guy left. On the girl they were both in love. The girl who they thought liked one of them. Maybe they were wrong all that time.

~*~

Minyoung was rushing back to their dorm. She knew Hyunran saw them in the park and she knew she misunderstood the whole seen.

When she arrived at their room she was out of breathe. Running for 15 minutes can be tiring. She opened the door and was met with an angry and crying Hyunran comforted by Aetae.

She approached them. She opened , wanting to explain everything but Hyunran was faster.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?” She yelled with anger in her voice. Minyoung admitted that she was scary as hell whe she was yelling. “GET OUT. DON’T EVER APPEAR IN FRONT OF ME EVER AGAIN” “Listen to me-” “GET OUT” Daggers appeared out of nowhere, thrown to her direction. She just happened to block them and escape through the door.

*Great. Now I have to find another place to stay* She thought as she fished out her phone. She knew she wouldn’t be able to reason with Hyunran while she was mad and she was 100% sure that they wouldn’t let her back.

She knew where she could stay until everyone calmed down but she had to be careful. They didn’t allow girls in the boy’s dorm.

~*~

The next morning was worst that she thought. Apparently someone else saw them kissing and decided to take a photo of it. It went round the whole school and now Minyo

Please log in to read the full chapter