Chapter 16

Academy for the Gifted Ones
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Wow 8 new subies after one chapter? Thank you guys~

Warning: randomness and cheesiness ahead!!! You have been warned :D

 

Everything went back to normal again. The Queenkas transferred to another school, somewhere south. The news about them spread quickly. The students were cheering, celebrating that the school’s most b*itchy girls disappeared from their life. Some of the students even thanked Minyoung for chasing them away. It seemed like Class D is slowly being accepted by the others.

~*~

“I’m tired~” Whined Minyoung as she and her friends walked through the hall. Some waved at them, some smiled, and some greeted them as they made their way to the cafeteria. It was still hard for them to get use to the warm attitude from the others.

“I will never get use to it” Hyunran said. “But I guess I should and I have to prepare myself for more of that coming.” Both Aetae and Minyoung gave her a confused look. “Since you transferred here everything turn upside-down…in a good way.” She continued as they sat down with their foods. Minyoung nodded. “I guess everything did change. I wonder what would happen if I disappeared…” Aetae shot her hands on her ears “Don’t even mention such a thing. I would be devastated if either of you would be gone” She said with sadness in her tone.

“What’s with heavy the atmosphere?” Sungjong asked appearing out of nowhere. “Jesus Sungjong. You spend too much time with Myungsoo” Minyoung said while calming her heartbeat. “Did you call me little kitten?” Myungsoo appeared on the other side, making her jump again. “Gosh, one day I will die in a heart attack at it will be your fault.”  

“Oh, don’t say that! What would I do if you disappeared from my life?” Myungsoo said as he hugged her from the side, giving butterfly kisses on her cheek, neck and shoulder.

“I hate to disturb your mushy moment but we are trying to eat here” Minyoung looked up, seeing that all of Infinite members were already taking their seat.

She refused to look at Hoya. Although Minyoung didn’t officially make her choice, they all knew the answer.

He had agreed to accept whoever she wanted to be with, but it hurt him like hell. Every day he tried to put on a smile, to hide his pain, to make it look like everything was okay. But he couldn’t, and it was shown in his eyes.

On the other hand, Myungsoo felt like he was the luckiest guy on Earth. He got himself a soon-to-be girlfriend who was pretty, beautiful and smart.  He embraced her tightly, afraid that he might lose her if he let go of her even a second.

“Myungsoo oppa, I can’t breathe” Minyoung said, struggling in his tight hold. He released her but didn’t let go.”Sorry babe. You’re just so huggable.” He said with a cheesy smile plastered on his face. ”Oppa, we already have one Woohyun, don’t make it two” She said playfully causing both of them to chuckle.

*Speaking of Woohyun* She looked up and frowned at what she saw. Woohyun and Hyunran were still hardly speaking to each other, or even looking at each other. That incident sure damaged their relationship. She and Aetae met eyes, silently communicating with each other.

“Oppa” She whispered to Myungsoo. “Can you guys keep company with Woohyun oppa?  Hyunran unni needs a good talk.” He thought about her request. He wanted to spend the day with Minyoung in his arms but as she showed her puppy eyes he just couldn’t say no. *So easy. Thanks for the tip Aetae unni* She grinned at her victory.

She shot up from her seat, making everyone jump from shock and look at her curiously. “Sorry I need to borrow them.” She ran to Aetae and Hyunran. Dragging them by their arms she dashed out from the cafeteria so fast, the boys swear they saw a line of fire like what you would see in cartoons.

 

“Wow, you guys are heavier than I thought” Minyoung said as she massaged her sore limps in their room. “Are you calling us fat” Aetae shrieked while she rearranged her clothes that got messy as she was dragged there like a doll. “I didn’t say that. Just that you look thinner” Aetae nodded, satisfied that her diet worked.

On the other side of the room Hyunran was sitting on her bed, looking like she would just want to dig a hole and jump in it.

“Unni, you should really talk to Woohyun. He loves you, and you love him. I hate seeing you guys being so close yet so far.” Minyoung sat next to her and hugged her, making small circles on her back, smoothing her. “Min is right, it wasn’t either of your fault. You guys just need to talk things out” Aetae sat on the other side of Hyunran, caressing her arm.

“But it was my fault. If I have trusted him, we wouldn't have fought and end up like this.” She blamed herself, tears slowly forming in her eyes. “Unni, don’t cry. It wasn’t your fault.” Minyoung pouted as she saw the tears escaping her eyes. An idea popped in her head. She took out her phone and wrote a text to someone. “Come on unni, let’s eat some ice cream, it will make you better”

“Ice cream? Are you trying to make us fat?” Aetae asked obviously not liking the idea. Minyoung shrugged “So? It wouldn’t kill us.” She groaned but agreed eventually. It did sounded nice.

~*~

BUZZ

Myungsoo fished out his phone when he felt that it was vibrating, indicating that he got a text. He smiled when he saw the one who texted him was no other than Minyoung.

“Hey guys” He said loud enough to be heard by Woohyun and Sunggyu.

Hoya still had some dance classes and Don

Please log in to read the full chapter