Chapter Eleven

This Isn't An Affair

And Nyongtory is definitely tested in the Spring.

Between the wedding plannings and album work, BIGBANG is pushed and pushed. Springtime is busy. Its an odd balance of the cold Winter and the excitement of Summer. Its a time of change.

Youngbae has always embraced the Spring and change. As South Korea becomes more westernized, he truly enjoys taking in a different culture and changing things in himself. Seungri, on the other hand, doesn't like change quite as much.

Which is why Seungri is shocked when Youngbae tells him about planning a bachelor party for Jiyong.

"A...stag party? As in strippers and drinking and..."

"Oh, come on! Live a little! Jiyong won't be a free man once he gets hitched, you know?"

Seungri pouts and honestly feels envious of Youngbae. Jiyong and Youngbae's brotherly friendship won't be altered when Jiyong marries. Seungri envies how the two have always been there for each other and how they always be. Youngbae speaks of Jiyong losing his "free man" title without even a little sadness or remorse. Youngbae goes through his list of club rentals, DJ fees, and talks of Jiyong's closest friends and childhood buddies all with that smile.

Youngbae is the lucky one.

"So...the wedding is on June 3rd, and I have the big date set for May 29th. He'll be good and sober for his big day, yeah? We've got to mess him up!"

Seungri laughs with Youngbae, as excited and bouncy as he has always been. Youngbae is more of the quiet person in public but goes all out when he's with the people he loves. Seungri can't help but to get pulled into Youngbae's enthusiasm. Its contagious.

Its so contagious, in fact, that neither really thinks of what could go wrong.

-----------------------------

"Surpriiiisseee!!"

Its May 29th, and Youngbae's surprise bachelor party is in full effect. The best friends walk into an exclusive club filled with all of Jiyong's closest friends and Jiyong has the biggest grin on his face as he realizes Youngbae has set him up. The thin leader is laughing even as he complains.

"Yah! Hyung! What the hell is this?"

A beautifully curved woman approaches the men from the private cocktail bar and hands Jiyong a glass of champagne as she flirtaciously swings her hips. Youngbae laughs.

"What does it look like? Its your bachelor party!"

"My WHAT?!"

The whole crowd is laughing now as Youngbae pulls Jiyong into him and knocks at the top of his head. Music starts playing and the initial awkwardness soon soothes into the perfect party atmosphere. Jiyong searches the crowd for a few minutes until his eyes find Seungri's. He looks relieved and makes his way through the crowd.

Until someone in the crowd grabs Jiyong's arm and pulls him into another room in the dark club.

Seungri sighs as he watches the retreating figure. This is Jiyong's night. The elder is probably getting pranked right now or performing some unknown ritual to prove his manhood. He's probably getting drunk and doing stupid things. Youngbae assured Seungri that the club would be secured from the public, but Seungri finds himself worrying.

There's a man walking around the club taking pictures. The back of the man's shirt reads that he's a hired professional photographer, but his face looks unfamiliar.

BIGBANG has learned to know the faces of all their photographers. There have been too many scandals in the band's past due to leaked photos from untrustworthy photographers. Sweat starts to build on his temple, and its not from the alcohol he's been sipping.

So, because he has people skills and knows the business, Seungri approaches the photographer in one of the lounging areas in the club. The unknown man is looking through the new files on his digital camera. Seungri sits down by the man and shakes his hand firmly once he has his attention.

"Hello, my name is Lee Seunghyun. May I ask who hired you?"

The photographer gives him an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry, man. I was hired privately. I can't reveal the name."

"So you're not associated with YG?"

"I really can't say."

Alarms are going off in Seungri's head. He doesn't like this. Seungri's eyes search the crowd for Youngbae or Jiyong and they can't be found.

"Listen. I'll pay you. I can offer you a lot. Please let me go through your film."

The photographer raises his eyebrows.

"How much?"

Seungri pulls out his wallet and looks through the paper bills of won that he has stowed away. He's silently counting out what he has when Jiyong suddenly approaches Seungri from behind.

Jiyong is drunk, and somehow his hair and clothes are wet. Who dunked him?

"Whoa-ho! Seungriyaaah~ What are you doing with Mr. Photographer there? Huuuh?"

Seungri holds out his index finger in a "wait one moment" motion towards the photographer and turns to Jiyong.

Jiyong smiles at the maknae who is now facing him and he wraps his arms gingerly around Seungri's shoulders. Jiyong's dark brown eyes are unfocused and droopy.

"Yaaah~ I missed yooou~"

"Jiyong hyung, you're drunk. Wait a min-"

Jiyong's lips are pressed hardly onto Seungri's mouth. Seungri waves his arms and tries to pull his hyung off. This is bad, Jiyong isn't giving in.

There's a flash.

Seungri finally manages to pull Jiyong off, but only because the drunken bachelor has lost consciousness.

And another flash.

--------------

A/N: always wanted to try a cliff-hanger, hehe. :D lol when I looked up "bachelor party" on wikipedia it seems to only be an American and European thing? Oh well? XD