Chapter Fifteen

This Isn't An Affair

The wedding preparations have been stressful, but at last the finishing touches have been worked through and Jiyong can finally relax the night before the ceremony.

It is a splendid night of Jiyong's first love, music, and his Seungri.

They prefer to take it easy rather than go all out, so they spend their night watching old DVDs of themselves and playing around with the keyboards in Jiyong's apartment studio. Jiyong doesn't even feel lonely for not being able to see his bride until tomorrow. Seungri is here, and they sweetly hold each other's hands as they chatter about nothing. Seungri is here, and they laugh together in humiliation and nostalgia as they watch old versions of themselves making mistakes in front of cameras. Seungri is here, with Jiyong.

As the elder watches a peaceful Seungri resting beside him, Jiyong ponders when they'll get to be like this again. Starting tomorrow, Jiyong will be a married man. He'll be spending his days and nights with Eun Mi and eventually he'll become a father. His life will surely get more busy, as will Seungri's. Life is catching up to them.

Jiyong ghosts his fingers over Seungri's cheeks and smiles as the younger's breathing gets deeper. Jiyong will miss this.

Again, Jiyong thinks of the term Nyongtory. He knows he shouldn't and its an old word that is rarely used, but its there. Jiyong and Seungri are still there.

--------------------------------

The wedding night belongs to Jiyong and Eun Mi, of course, but Seungri has his small victories too at the reception.

After everyone gives the couple their heartwarming speeches, a large majority of the guests gather around Seungri's and Haneul's table to congratulate them on their engagement. Seungri just had to throw that in there in his speech for good measure. Even now, Seungri loves attention and praise. Jiyong just laughs as he watches the younger man try to steal Jiyong's spotlight.

"That pabo," Jiyong whispers as he shakes his head. Eun Mi tilts her head at him.

"Should we cut the cake soon?"

Jiyong turns to his wife and nods.

"Mmm, let's go."

He grabs her hand and he takes in a deep breath to yell from across the ballroom.

"Yah!! Do you want cake or not?!"

The crowd of close friends and family members laugh and return to the front of the room to admire the cake for one last time before its cut into. Jiyong searches the audience as they move forward and finds a pair of panda eyes twinkling under the lights of the grand chandelier.

Seungri smiles at him from across the room and raises his glass of champagne. Haneul leans her head on Seungri's shoulder and Jiyong feels both a wave of happiness and a pang of remorse as Seungri continues to smile at him.

Jiyong smiles back with his biggest grin. He doesn't even cover his mouth to hide his teeth.

The message displayed in Seungri's eyes makes it way effortlessly to Jiyong and there's hope again.

I'm still here.

Of course he is. They'll meet again soon. They'll have to get back to work after the honeymoon, after all.

Jiyong curtly nods his head to Seungri and he makes his way to the beautiful cake returning beside Eun Mi.

Its been a whirlwind of a year, but perhaps nothing has really changed. There is still love.

Love, in all its many forms, will always be there, thriving.

-----------------------------

A/N: The End. Fluff. :3 Thank you for reading, subscribing, and commenting. <3 I'm very happy~