Chapter Ten

This Isn't An Affair

"Youngbae is my Best Man, but you're something else."

Seungri stares at the cigarette dangling in between Jiyong's fingers and purses his lips.

"Something else? Then what am I?"

Jiyong smiles and breathes out another puff of nicotine into the late February air. Its almost Spring, but its still cold. The pair is on the balcony of a hotel suite, taking a break after viewing the hotel's full venue for wedding reception possibilities.

"Hmm. I just can't quit you. Its my habit that I can't break."

"Smoking?"

"Both. Smoking and you."

Jiyong takes another drag and Seungri holds his breath too. He in the cold air and tries to imagine his lungs being filled with smoke. Its unpleasant. Seungri doesn't like the comparison.

"Are you saying I'm bad for you, Jiyong?"

"Eh? Quite the opposite. You're too good for me. Unlike cigarettes, you actually love me back."

Seungri is still staring at the stick so Jiyong throws it down onto the balcony's pavement and stomps it out.

"See? If smoking loved me back, it wouldn't be crushed right now," Jiyong laughs.

"It would still be in your mouth if I wasn't here," Seungri says dryly. Jiyong smiles again. Its the shy, knowing smile that Seungri can never resist.

"I love you, Seungriyah."

Seungri tries to keep a straight face, but he breaks when Jiyong cups his face and kisses him. He tastes like smoke, but the sweet chapstick on his lips makes up for it.

"Hyung," Seungri breathes in between kisses. He's afraid someone could be watching from a neighboring balcony. He feels paranoid that they're too close and yet there's not enough space.

"Mmm, I know," Jiyong breathes against his lips. He gives him one last kiss and breaks them off. Seungri's lips tingle and he honestly wouldn't mind if they went numb.

Jiyong stares at Seungri thoughtfully as he wraps his hands around Seungri's wrist and massages his thumbs against the back of Seungri's hands.

"Here is perfect," Jiyong whispers.

"Huh?"

"Here. With you."

Jiyong pulls at Seungri's wrists and leads them back inside the suite.

Seungri wonders how Jiyong thinks he can't be crushed or broken apart. The younger ends up getting his wish granted as his lips go numb and Jiyong is only looking at him. Seungri is obviously broken with too much love. There's too much of this type of love, the love that's supposed to be wrong and immature.

But he enjoys it, nontheless.

Spring is coming, and perhaps they're thawing. Maybe its not as bad as Seungri thought it was.

-------------------

A/N: eh...short fluffy update...with implied ? I feel like this is a good turning point. Maybe this will open up more chances for more fluff? Whee~