Chapter Four

This Isn't An Affair

BIGBANG has never really had a day off. Its been over ten years and its still the same.

At least there are Sundays to look forward to. They get off from working on Sunday mornings and afternoons for church. For members who have dates, Sundays are more than just a holy day.

Seungri very much enjoys his date that Sunday with Haneul. He takes her out for breakfast, they talk and catch up, and then they roam around nearby stores in a small shopping district. Everything is fine, he tells himself. He loves her. Haneul has been his girlfriend for a little over a year now. She laughs at his jokes and makes him laugh in return. She doesn't baby him. She's strong and sassy. There are even some aspects to her that Jiyong could never have.

But then again, Seungri hates himself for comparing her to Jiyong.

What Seungri and Jiyong have is a different kind of love. That's all. That's what he tells himself.

It takes Haneul a longer time to grow suspicious of Seungri's relationship with Jiyong than it does for Eun Mi, or atleast Haneul doesn't ask questions. Maybe she knows but chooses to ignore it? Haneul is more mysterious, after all. For as much as she is sassy and good-humored, she isn't really a Chatty Kathy. Seungri's always been the talkative one.

The first time Haneul notices is when Seungri gives her a backstage pass to an Inkigayo recording. This was back when BIGBANG made a comeback after Seungri returned from his military service.

The hallways backstage are narrow and crowded. Its hard enough as it is to find the band names on the doors, but she finds it in the very back and feels accomplished. As she knocks politely on the dressing room door, a staff member quickly opens the door from inside and welcomes her in.

As she searches the room, she notices Seungri isn't the only member that's missing. She's never told where he disappeared to until she asks Seungri later when they're alone at his apartment.

And Haneul notices when Seungri lies.

--------------------

Seungri gets a text message from Jiyong around an hour before midnight that Sunday. Jiyong let the members leave early from work that night while he stayed at the studio.

Realized we didn't talk about your hot date. Hope you had fun. Goodnight.

-G

Seungri sighs and quickly replies back.

And you never told me about your little visit with Eun Mi. Had fun, hope you did too.

-VI

What?! Tell hyung who the snitch is!

-G

Guard outside. Are you tired?

-VI

Aish! I'll have to talk with him! Not tired anymore. Are you?

-G

Same. I'll come over.

-VI

And just like that, Jiyong and Seungri are fine. Late night talks in the studio, sharing meals at restaurants, and goofing around backstage is enough.

Except when it isn't.

--------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short update. Next chapter is gri . Umm. Just warning you? *digs grave*