Confession 29: Love Rivals

♥Love Confession♥

Sorry for not updating for many weeks >.< Forgive me!! jebal!! >__<

Confession 29: Love Rivals

 

Krystal’s POV○Krystal’s POV○Krystal’s POV○

I was shocked and surprised that Leeteuk’s girlfriend is Taeyeon. Aigoo.. I thought that me and Teayeon will be good friends but now I don’t think  so. I deep sighed and sat on the bench on our school garden.

Suddenly a girl approached me and said, “I’m right that you’re here.” She awkwardly smiled and sat next to me.

“Oh… Taeyeon” I said coldly.

“Annyeong~” she greeted.

Tsk… so she have the guts to talk to me. I kept silent. I don’t know what to say to her. Should I be angry or should just pretend that nothing happened. There was an awkward silence between us.

 

 

 

 

 

“Can I ask you something?” she asked breaking the silence.

I just nodded.

“Do you like Teukkie??”

“MWORAGO?!!” I said with my eyes widened. I was shocked by her sudden question.

“It’s okay if you don’t tell me. I’ll not force you to answer that question.” She said.

Should I tell it to her?.. Aigoo..

 

 

 

 

“Okay, okay, I’ll tell it to you. I… I like him. I like Park Jung Su!! >o<” I don’t know where did I find the guts to say that. It just suddenly came out on my mouth. 

I can see to her expression that she was shocked to know the truth.

“Do you really like him?” she asked.

“Yeah”

“ When did you know that you like him? Since when you are kids?”

“NO!! Absolutely not. He’s my childhood enemy >o< he always make me angry. My blood boils when I see him.. I just found out that I like him today. I didn’t expect that I will fall in love to Leeteuk, my childhood enemy…”

“Oh… Arasso.” She said while nodding her head.

“AISHH!! But now he already has a girlfriend!! AND THAT IS YOU >O< ARGHHH!! OTTEOKHAE?” I blurted.

“Mianhae..” she apologized and scratch her head a bit. 

“NO need to apologize. You and Teukkie are just a couple. You’re not married to him. RIGHT?” i asked. 

She nodded sadly.

“So that’s why I can still have him~ I’ll get him from you~ hehehe” I said and stuck my tongue out. 

“AISHH!!! NO!! I’LL NEVER GIVE TEUKKIE TO YOU!! *stuck her tongue out* HE’S MINE~ ARASSO?~” she said angrily. 

“YAH!! Leeteuk will be mine.” I said and smirked. 

“Aigoo.. I'll never give him to you. Arasso?” She said and raised her eyebrow. 

“OH REALLY? Let’s just see who will win the heart of Leeteuk :p” I said and also raised my eyebrow.

“Of course I’ll win” she said.

“NO!! I’m the one who will win!!”

“Tsk.. TEUKKIE IS MINE!!”

“NO! TEUKKIE IS MINE!!” 

“ARGHH!!”we both shouted

"Let the best girl win!!" 

"ARASSO!!"

 

Suddenly, a man approached us. Ommo.. It’s Leeteuk. AIGOOO.. what to do?? Both of us became silent.

 

 

 

 

 

“Taengoo.. I’ve been looking for you.” he said and pet her head. He looked at me and asked Taeyeon, “Why are with her?” 

“Just having a talk.. ehehe..” she said and scratch her head.

“By the way, how long have you’ve been here? Did you hear our conversation?” I asked with embarrassment. Hope he didn’t hear anything >.<

 

“No. I just came recently. Why? What’s the matter?” he asked.

Phew.. good thing he didn’t hear us >_<

“A-Aniyo.. It’s not important.” I said and smiled.

“Ahh.. Taengoo… Can I ask you out to Sunny café?” 

“Sure~ Why not oppa~ ^^” she sang and wrapped one of her arms around Leeteuk's shoulder.

“Okay~ Let’s go~!” he said and they both walked going to that place. Taeyeon waved her hands and stuck her tongue out.

YAHH! That girl!! I’ll never gonna lose to her!! tsk..tsk..tsk.. I'll follow them and ruin their date!! hehehe 

chocolate_love note:

Again... sorry for not updating for many weeks >.< Hope you will still support this fanfic ♥ Thank you for reading my story... ^__^ Sorry if my update is a bit lame -___- mianhae

 

Next eps... Leeteuk and Taeyeon will have have a date (just pretending). What will Krystal do to ruin their date? will she ruin it? will she know that Taengoo and Teukkie are just pretending? OR will she not know it? XD you will know it on eps. 30.