Confession 16: The Interview

♥Love Confession♥

♥Taeyeon’s POV♥

I was humming while I was cooking our dinner! It’s Curry Rice ^_^ I smelled it and plated it.

“Daran!!Our dinner for today!! CURRY RICE!!♫” I said happily and put it on the table. Teukie smiled.

“Wow! Curry rice! It looks and smells good~!” he take a bite. All of a sudden his expression changed. His face turns red! >o<

“Hoo! Hoo! Hot!!”he yelped making a silly expression and put his tongue out. He quickly  drink a glass of water. Donggun burst into laughter!

“Oh! Mianhae…. I forgot to say that I made it SPICY” I said sheepishly and hit my head.

“It’s okay! I-I can eat it~ Don’t worry..”  he tried to eat it but he kept on taking a sip of water every bite he takes.

Donggun ate happily since he likes spicy foods~ That’s why I make it super spicy…. Next time I’ll make it not too spicy if we have a guest >.< Leeteuk is having a hard time eating!

“Yummy!” Donggun exclaimed and smiled

“Yeah! Eat well Donggun~ I’m glad to know that you like it” I smiled and stared at Leeteuk with his red face. “ Mianhae Teukie-ah”

“It’s all right Taengoo …” he said with watery eyes. “SPICY! Water!! I need water…!” he yelped.

“Hwatin’ hyung~” Donggun cheered up and tapped his shoulder. I gave him a glass of water. He speedily get the glass in my hand and drank as fast as he can.

"Thanks”

☺Donggun’s P.O.V.☺

"Hyung, where will you sleep?" I asked to Leeteuk-hyung who was busy watching T.V.

"Me?" he asked pointing himself. "I'll just sleep here at the sofa." he answered with a lonely expression and continue to watch the T.V.

"Ok~" I smiled and make an ok sign.

Noona who was done washing the dishes approached me and dragged me in the kitchen.

"Yah! Dongunnie! I heard that he will sleep on the sofa.... "

"So.... What's the matter?"

"Gunnie! He's our guest"

"Are you saying that I should sleep with him in my room" my eyes widen and crossed my arm

"What's wrong with it? You're both boys"

"Even we are both boys it's still awkward for me to sleep with him..."

"Uhmm... Ok, I understand... I'll be the one who will sleep on the sofa and he will be the one who will sleep on my room" she pouted and messed my hair.

"Yah! I warned you not to mess my hair! Ok! Ok! He can sleep to my room" I also messed my hair in annoyance.

"Kamsahamnida~ Be nice to him, Ok!" she smiled cutely and went upstairs.

Tsk... Noona... Omomomo! I'll sleep with a hyung tonight! Well... I'll sleep on the floor... But it's ok... If I'll sleep with him I can ask to him about his life and have some time with him...Let's see why noona like him..! I grinned  and evil laughed.

"Muhahahaha!"

I approach Leeteuk-hyung and put my arms around his shoulders.

"Hyung, you can sleep to my room! If you'd like..." I said in sweet voice

"Of course I like, Thanks! I'm excited to see your room!" he jump in happiness. "I thought I'll sleep in the sofa..." he mumbled.

"No more talking! Let's just go to my room..!" I grabbed his hands and go upstairs.

 ♦Leeteuk's P.O.V.♦

He opened the door and let me come first to his room. He smiled and spin around saying "Welcome to my room!"

His room is cute with light blue background. He has many books inside his room and of course, Teddy bears, stuff toys, anime figures and posters of his favorite idol groups. He has a play station on his room too…

"So you are a K-pop fan! Me too!" I smiled happily

"Yeah!, so we are both K-pop fan" he giggled

"Who's your favorite K-pop group?"

"T-ara~!"

"Oh! I see... So who's your bias?" I asked

"It's a secret kkkk~ but I'll give you a clue" he grinned. “She has a letter ‘J’ on her name”

“J… Ji… Jiyeon-ssi??” I asked if I got the right answer. His cheeks turns red and nodded his head.

“It’s a SECRET!! Please don’t tell it to others!!” he yelled.

“Donggun is blushing~ kkkkk!” I .

“Hyung!!” he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Yah… Your room is cute…” I complemented him. All of a sudden he smiled and sit on the bed.

“But you’re very childish for having so much stuff toys in your room and you’re very studious for having many books here…” I said and lie down on his bed

“All of these are important to me. My parents buys me a lot of stuff toys when I was young… I have many books because I love reading especially mangas!! >.< I collected it in my own… There was a time when I work in a convenient store just to buy a manga.” he chatted

“What do you like the most? Stuff toys or Mangas?” I asked curiously. He rested on the bed and thinks for a a few seconds and stared at me.

“Do I really need to answer that… Uhmmm” he grumbled. “I like them both!!” he shouted and beamed. I giggled and pinch his cheeks.

“Aigoo! You’re very childish to like stuff toys and mangas!” I taunted.

‘Yah! Hyung~ You always ask the questions! Now I’m the one who will ask! Arasso?” he insisted and pouted. I nodded.

“Ok~” I approved and beamed. He get a small green notebook and a pretty ball pen. He began to ask me questions.

(A/N:Teal>>> Leeteuk.....Navy>>> Donggun)

What is your full name?

I’m Park Jung Su…

He started to write down on his notebook.

“How old are you now? What’s your birthday?

I’m 17 yrs. old, July 1

He nodded and ask again.

Family?

One annoying sister who is Inyoung-noona, my  strict omma, and my kind deceased father

Oh… So your father died… My sympathy…” he gave a sad expression.

Your ranking in your school?

Rank 92… ehehe, I’m not that intelligent…” I scratch my head.

He smirked. “Aigoo.. I’m rank 1 in our class… Are you serious in your studies?” he bragged. I smirked and rolled my eyes.

Are you boasting?

"Not really… So back to the questions I’ll ask to you…

Hobbies?” he continued

Playing piano… and… Listening to music…” I hummed

Ah… So you’re a music lover ^_^” he smiled and nodded a bit

What’s next?” I crossed my arms. “Is there a harder question?

Ok! You said that!” he grinned. “What’s your ideal girl?

Ideal girl?... Yah!” my eyes widen. "Ok! I’ll answer it!... Smart, kind, simple, someone who can understand me wholeheartedly” I answered clearly.

"Ok!!!" He beamed and yelled. “This is the hardest question~”

What is it?” I asked curiously.

Answer it nicely heh?

All right…” I nodded

Do you like my noona? Yes or No~ and why?” he asked

I think for a while….

Do I like her?... What should I answer?....

“I… I ….” I muttered

Chocolate_love’s note:

Annyeong my dear readers~♫...Sorry for not updating… Mianhae TT^TT

What do you want Leeteuk to answer?

Tell me tell me tell me~♫