Confession 19

♥Love Confession♥

I update now!!! Hope you will support this Fanfic...^^

☺Donggun’s POV☺Donggun’s POV☺Donggun’s POV☺

I went to a café near our house to have some fresh air. I ordered a cappuccino and take a sit.Oh MY! Is she joking?! She doesn’t remember the birthday of his younger brother? Nice joke noona! Hahaha! I’m impressed to your acting. Let’s just see how long she will act like that! I know now…*put my hands on my chin* She’s now preparing a surprise party for me…. Hahahaha! Noona! Don’t you know that I’m not that gullible!! Well, it’s not a surprise party anymore cause I know it now! Hahaha! I smirked and rested my chin on my palm. I take a sip of my drink and smiled imagining what will happen on the surprise party. Suddenly, a white furry kitten tapped the end of my pants that caught my attention.

“Meow~~~” he blink twice and look a me.

“Aigoo… So cute….” I patted his head and get him on the floor. I was patting his head when the kitten suddenly bite my fingers.

“OUCCCHHH!!!!”

=========End of Donggun’s POV==========

 

♦ Leeteuk’s POV♦Leeteuk’s POV♦Leeteuk’s POV♦

Taeyeon and I are now preparing for the surprise party she planned. She is cooking seaweed soup plus other dishes in the kitchen while I put Birthday decorations on the whole house. I put many colorful balloons on the front door and put a banner saying = HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY GUNNIE!♥=

Hope he will like it! I put a lot of effort doing it. Once in a while, Taeyeon approached me and asked, “Can you please buy a cake for Donggun. He likes chocolate cake! The shop is not that far to us. Here’s the money.”

I think for a while, “Why don’t you just bake a cake for him. He’ll be more happy if you made it^^” I suggested

“But… I don’t know how to make a cake and I don’t have any ingredients for doing a cake now.” she pouted

“Ahhh… I help you to buy ingredients. Let’s just research on the internet how to make a chocolate cake . Let’s go!” I grabbed her hands and beamed.

“Uhmm… Ohh… Okay…” she said in an unsure tone

“Don’t worry! I’ll help you to make a cake!”.

 She smiled and said, “Ok! You said that!”

After we buy the ingredients we went to the house. I landed the paper bags on the table. Taeyeon looked at me and make a fighting pose.

“OK! Let’s do it!” she beamed.

I made a fighting pose also,  “Fighting!”

“I’ll research first the procedure on how to make a cake…”. I researched the procedure on my cell phone.

“How to make a chocolate cake.” I typed on the phone. There are many results popped. Let’s pick the first one.

“Here’s the procedure Taengoo” I yelled

“Hey! Can you please lower your voice. I’ll go there” she came near to me and rested his hands on my shoulder. She read it silently.

“Let’s do it now Teuk.” She beamed.

 “OK!! Let’s do our best!”

I was assigned to do the coating(frosting) of the chocolate cake. Aigoo… It’s my first time to do a frosting… Aishh. I’ll just do my best. She was doing the cake. She put it in the oven and sat and waited the cake to be cooked.

After a few minutes of mixing the ingredients and etc….

“Taeng! I already made the frosting~” I said happily and placed it in front of her.

“WOW! It looks good! Can I taste it…” she asked, I nodded. “Sure.”

She dipped her index finger on the mixture. “HEY! Are your hands clean?”

“Yes of course!” she defended herself. She tasted it. “Hmmm…. It’s great! “

“Really?! Thanks! I didn’t taste it yet… but good thing it doesn’t taste weird.” I grinned . She eventually look to me and smiled.

“Why are you smiling? Can you please stop that. It annoys me” I cover her face with my hand.

“Hey! What the heck are you doing?!” she exclaimed and put down my hand on her face.

“Why are you smiling at me? Do I have dirt in my face?”

“No…I’m just thankful that you helped me. That’s it”

“Ahhh… Okay…” I smirked

“Thanks for suggesting to made a cake for his birthday.”

“Nah… It’s nothing. I just thought that he will much appreciate a cake that was made by her sister with love than a cake that you just buy… By the way, did you wrapped the scarf you made for him?”

“I don’t know that you can think like that… Yeah. I already wrapped it. Wanna see it?” she asked. I nodded, she went upstairs and went down holding a red box.

“Tada!” she sang and placed it on the table. The red box has a blue ribbon wrapped on it. It has a card and a little white teddy bear tied beside the card.

“He’s lucky to have a nice and caring sister like you” I smiled.

“T-Thanks” she said stuttering

“You’re stuttering!! Hahaha! You look cute when stuttering”

Her cheeks suddenly became red. “A-ahh… I_I’m not s-stutteri---”

CHIIIIIIIIIIING!

“Oh! The cake is ready. I’ll get it.” She get the cake and placed it in the cake stand. “Lets’ put the frosting you made, Teukie-ssi”

“Okay…”I pour the icing on the cake then we flatten it and make it even. Taeyeon decorated the cake and put the white teddy figurine on the side. She piped the words =Happy Birthday Donggun♥ ☺from: noona=

“Hey! I also help you to do the cake” I complained making her smirk.

“Ok. I’ll add you.” She piped my name. “Is that ok?”

“Now that’s better!” I beamed. I looked at Taeyeon still looking happily on the cake. Suddenly, I laughed hardly when I saw her nose and cheeks have chocolate.

“Why are you laughing?” she asked with a curiosity on her eyes. I pointed her nose. “You have dirt  on you face Taengoo!” I said trying to stop my laughter.

She wiped the dirt on her nose. “Hey! Don’t laugh!” she yelled. She dipped her hand on the leftover icing. “This is for you!” she laughed and messed my face.

“Hey!!! Hey!! STOP!!!” I yelped. I wiped  the icing on my face with my hands and throw it to her. I laughed hardly.

“YIKES!!! What the!! Let me teach you!!” she shouted and throws more icing.

“Hey! You’re wasting the icing! Stop!!” I yelped and threw some icing.

“YOU”RE ALSO WASTING IT!!!” she stuck out her tongue.

We continue to mess ourselves and laughed at each other seeing how dirty we was.

“The heartthrob of the school is so ugly now! Wonder if they can recognize you?” she said and take her cell phone to take me some pictures. I covered my face.

“Hey! Hey! Stop that thing! Don’t dare to post that on the internet! If you do that I’ll tell that the school geek I mean the topnotcher of the school is a maid on a café!” I muttered trying to get her phone.

“Okay, okay! I’ll not post it. Let’s just clean the mess we made before the guests and Donggun come.” she said. I looked the whole kitchen that was really in a mess. I gulped. Oh oh… Really dirty…

“Why are you just standing?” she asked

“Y-Yeah.. I’ll help…” I mumbled

=================TO BE CONTINUED==================