Confession 10: Evil hyung and the Annoying child

♥Love Confession♥

Sorry if I make Yoogeon mean here... Anyway... It's just a fiction^^...

  

☻Yoogeun's POV☻Yoogeun's POV☻Yoogeun's POV☻

Kring~ Kring~ Kring~(Alarm clock)

What the... Where is hyung? He should stop his alarm clock. It's annoying."Hey hyung!" I shouted and kick his .

"Ok, Ok... You can call her OMMA! Don't disturb me! *mumble mumble*” he yelled but after saying that he slept again comfortably and snore.

“Hyung~ Can you please stop the alarm... Please~” I said cutely and shaked him… trying to wake him but it doesn’t work. Even my aegyo doesn’t work on him… =__+

Oh my... He's really annoying but I have fun talking to him last night. Ok! I think I should wake him up to the highest level! But before that I'll just play him for a while.I get a pentel pen and drew circles around his eyes and a moustache. I get his alarm clock*still alarming* and put it inside his T-shirt. I rushed to the dining room where omma is preparing for our breakfast. After a few minutes I heard hyung's voice yelling loudly.

 "Hahaha.." I laughed silently." Yoogeunnie... Why Donggun is angry? Did you do something?" she asked. I raised my shoulders*saying 'I dunno'*

"YOOGEUNNIE!!! WHAT THE?!" he shouted loudly.

 I hurriedly hide to omma's back. I saw hyung standing in front of omma... Hyung's face looks like a panda with a moustache.

"Oh! Dong gun! Your face! Your face... you look funny!"omma said laughing loudly while holding her tummy... Hehehe... Hyung is very funny...

I was laughing silently still hiding on omma's back.

"Don't laugh noona! Where is YOOGEUN?! He's a dead meat If I found him!!" he shouted angrily... Omma do all the things she can do to calm hyung but hyung is still angry. Ok... I think I should face the truth!

"Hyung! I'm here!" I shouted and forcely smile. He went closer to me and pinch my cheeks.

"What do you think are you doing?! Say sorry to me before I become a monster and hit you!" he said and put his hands on his waist. Oh my... I don't like  to do this but...

 "Sorry hyung" I politely said and bowed

"Good Yoogeunnie. I'll forgive you" he said and touch my head. Thank goodness he forgive me... He'll not punch or hit me in the head, right?

 After that we ate our breakfast silently with hyung's face still penteled.

After I finished my breakfast I smiled widely and said "Thanks for the food~Omma's cooking is the best!" I shouted and and rushed to the living room. "Much better than Dong gun-hyung!" I shouted loudly so hyung will hear what I said clearly

"Yoogeunnie!! You really want to annoy me this whole day!!" he shouted and rushed to the living room.

 He throw some pillows to me. Good thing that It all missed. Lol. "Hahahaha" I laughed.

"Yah! Yoogeunnie!" he shouted and started to tickle me.

 "Oh! Hahaha! Hehehe! Hohoho! Stop! Please stop!" I said laughing. I can't stop laughing. Lol.

"Yah! Yoogeunnie!! What's that smell? It stinks… Is it you?" he said and stopped tickling me and started to cover his nose.

*sniff sniff* I smell myself and cover my nose... Yeah... He's right...

"I think you should take a bath" he said and carry me.

Is he planning to take me a bath! No! I don't like to take a bath! It's annoying! "OMMA!" I shouted so that omma can stop Don gun-hyung to do his evil plan to me...

Omma rushed to the living room and asked. "What are you doing Dong gun?" *sighs* Good thing Omma hears me

"Me?" he said pointing to himself and glared to me. "Just doing my work out! One two... One two..." he carried me up and down. What work out?! Don't believe him! I crossed my hands.

"Ahh... Really? okay... If that's what you said" she said and smiled.

"Omma! Hyung will... " I was about to say but he covered my mouth...

"Dong gun. Continue your work out. I see some improvement...." she said and pinch his cheeks

NO! OMMA!!DON'T BELIVE WITH THIS EVIL HYUNG!

"Oh! Dong gun, can I ask you a favor?" she asked

"What is it, noona?" evil hyung asked and smiled widely

“Can you please give Yoogeun a bath…”

NO!! OMMA!! EVEN YOU!!! I don’t want to take a bath!! NO!!

“Sure*evil smile*” he said and smiled looking at me

“Thanks Dong gun. I’ll clean the dining room.” She said and went to the dining room

“Hear that? I’ll give you bath~♫” he sang

What the… I don’t like to… But….

“Ok… I understand” I said and pouted

 

FEW MINUTES LATER…tumblr_kynndyJs5b1qb55jxo1_400.jpg

“There~ You’re much cleaner and cuter~” he said and covered me with a towel

Hmmpppfff… *sniff sniff* I smell myself… It smells nice… Yay! I don’t have clothes here… >.<

“Uhmmm…. Hyung. I don’t have any clothes” I said.

He smirked and pinched my cheeks. “I’ll lend you my clothes when I was just a little kid like you”

Ughh… Hope his clothes are good…

 

FEW MINUTES LATER….

“Taaddaa~♫” he sang. “You look so cute in my clothes” he said cutely.

 I looked in the mirror. ‘Yah!” I yelled

“Why? You don’t like it” he asked sadly and pouted

“It’s CUTE~” I said cutely and winked

“Thank goodness you like it” he sighed. Taeyeon-omma rushed to us.

“Hey Dong gun-ah. Can I ask you one more favor. Please”

“Sure~ What is it?”

“Can you please take care of Yoogeun for this day…Please… I have many works to do. My boss will fire me if I’ll absent today… Please Dong gun” she begged. Oh no! I’ll be with this evil hyung this whole day… But it’s ok! *evil smile* I’ll make his day fun and exciting~

 

☺Dong gun’s POV☺ Dong gun’s POV☺ Dong gun’s POV☺

Oh My Noona! What kind of favor is that?! I don’t want to!! I’ll be with this annoying child this whole day… Aisshhh… But if I’ll not agree noona will be fired.

“Okay*sighs* I’ll do it” I said and forcely smiled

“Thanks Dong gun-ah!! You’re the best~!!!” she said happily and hugged me. She went outside and rode her bike. I followed her and yelled. “Noona have a nice day~” Isaid and waved my hands.

 I rolled my eyes to Yoogeun who is also waving his hands. * Oh My…This will be a tiring day*

“Hyung! I want to go to the park” He demanded and smiled widely.

Aisshh…. I still have pentel pen on my face…. How embarrassing…. >.<

“Wait. I’ll just take a bath before we go” I sighed and went in the bath room.

*sighs* This is just the beginning of this tiring and annoying day!!!

 

FEW MINUTES LATER….

“Hey Hyung! You look handsome today~! Hurry!! The park is waiting for us!!” The annoying child said cheerfully and grabbed my hands.

OMMO... I'm gonna die today because of this annyoning child >.<

Chocolate_love's Note^0^♥:

Will they be able to understand and care for each other??

Next chapter: Yoogeun+Dong gun= RUMBLE!!!(last day of Yoogeun)

Thanks for subscribing^^

chocolate_love Pix~!

Presenting:Jung Yoogeun☻

tumblr_kxsbovDkxj1qb55jxo1_250.jpg  Future-Model-Jung-Yoogeun-shinee-1628635 32099_409168763712_340729228712_3892901_ 39629_436992293712_340729228712_4570959_  046625.jpg