♥Confession 17: Leeteuk’s Answer!!! ♥

♥Love Confession♥

☺Donggun's POV☺

OMOMOMO! What will Leeteuk-hyung answer? Hope she likes my noona!! ^o^!! I'll be the happiest dongsaeng if he will say that!! I beamed and stared at Leeteuk-hyung who looks confused on what he will say... If he says he doesn't like my noona (I'll kick his and make him go away to my room! >o<)I'll be sad... Really sad=(

 

He deep sighed and cleared his throat. I think he will answer now.

"Ehem... It's already 10:00pm! We should sleep now.." he beamed and tapped my shoulder.

"Yah! Hyung!! Answer my question first!!" I mumbled and crossed my arms.

"Sheeeshh!! Silence! Just sleep now!"he placed his index finger on my lips. I pouted while he cover his whole body with my blue blanket.

"Yah! Hyung~" I said sweetly and tapped him.

"What is it?" He replied still covering with my blanket

"Can I have your number? Please~"

"Tsk... Ok! Ok!I'll tell you...No more hard questions ok... Here's my number... ****, Got IT?" he shouted.

I nodded "Got it~ Thanks hyung" I smiled

"Yah! Did you saved it on your phone?" he asked and immediately rise on the bed.

"Not yet... But I remebered it already~ because I'm a genious=3"

"Wow! Your great at boasting +o+"

"AIGOO HYUNG! I'm just telling the truth... Oh~give me your phone! I'll give you my number" I demanded

"Alright~ here!" he gave me his phone and lied again on my cute bed. I grabed his phone and press my numbers fastly... Ok! Done^-^ [Cute Gunnie] is my name on his contact. I gave him back his phone.

"Good night hyung~ Sweet dreams" I sweetly said

"Good Night..." he murmured

I bet his still  not sleepy coz of what I ask... Yah~! OMOMOMO! BRAIN BLAST~ I have a nice plan... Just wait hyung... *evil smile*

 

♦Leeteuk's POV♦

Aigoo! This kid! There are many questions to ask there! Why that question?!

DO I LIKE TAEYEON-AH... I ask myself still thinking on what should I answer...

♫Bora Mr. Simple Simple Simple~♫-Ringtone

"A text message. I wonder who texted me..." I looked to my phone and open the message...

[Teukie-ah! Are you all right now? Where are you sleeping? 

Where are you now? Did you eat well? Answer me!!

                                                                        -Annoying noona]

INYOUNG-NOONA?! It's surprising that my annoying noona remembered and worried about me... Hmmm... I should reply to her...

[Noona!I miss you so much! *nah, just joking* I'm fine noona.

I'm here to my friend's home... I'll be back soon^^...

BUT I'm still surprised that you are worried about me!... ^o^

                                                                                -Teukie♥♥♥]

Click the send button and...

"Yah! There's no signal here!! >o

I went outside the house... There's still no signal... I walk on the dark road that was lighten a bit by a lamp posts... BUT still... NO SIGNAL.!

SO I WALK AND WALK!!!

 AND WALK AND WALK!

"YESS!! Finally!" I jump in happiness

There's a signal 

 YOHOO! YEHEYY!

But... Where am I... I looked around to see what place is this...

"I'm infront of a park..." I whispered. Looks so peaceful at night... I sat on the bench near me and remembered again the question of Donggun...[ "Do you like my noona? and Why?"]

I scratched my head...

Yeah... She's sweet, kind, good at cooking, smart, a good friend... But... I... I don't know... 

"Lalalala~" a girl was singing... Ommo !!O.o..

Aigoo! Who's that?>.< I hope it's not a scary ghost...I gulped and turn around slowly...

I saw Taeyeon on the swing doing something. I think she's knitting. I approach her and sit on the swing beside her.

"Hmmmm... Taeyeon-ssi...." I hummed in a scary tone and tapped her shoulder.

"Kyaaaaaaaaa!!! Omma!! Help me!!" She screamed so loud and covered her eyes.

"Taengoo~ It's me...Teukie... " I laughed at her silly expression XD

"Yah! You scared me!" she yelled and hit my head.>o<

"OUCH!! Yah! You scared me also!" I complained while rubbing my head.

"Really? Oww... Sorry... By the way... Why are you here? Can't sleep?"

"I was finding a signal to text my noona..."

"Ahh, Arasso" she said and continue to knit.

"What are you doing?"

"Can't you see, I'm knitting..." she answer and smiled a bit

"For whom will you give that red scarf?"

"For my younger brother... Tomorrow is his birthday^^" she beamed *cutely*

"Why didn't you just do it on your home?, it's dangerous for girls to be here at night" I said. 

She smirked and continue to knit. "I'm doing this scarf everynight for three days but nothing wrong happens to me"

"But still..." my words were cutted when Taengoo stand and raised the scarf she already finished.

"Jjang~ It's already done!^o^v"

"Wow! It was finely done like a pro..."

"Gomawo Teukie~  I'm finished doing the scarf for his gift, I already invited his friends for his b-day, the only problem is the preparation for his b-day tomorrow but I can't do it by myself only..." she pouted "Oh! I have a nice idea~ Teukie, can you help me? Please~..." she pleaded and gave me a puppy eyes.

"Ok, I'll help you if you'll also help me in my problem!"

"What problem? Tell me so that I can help you" she tapped my shoulder.

"My mom wants me to attend to a blind date. I don't even know who's that girl. My mom gave me a picture of her. Wanna see it?" I gave her the picture.

=End of Leeteuk's POV=

189991_191996580838593_103759239662328_4

Taeyeon looked at the picture and examine it briefly.

"She's pretty..." she smiled and gave back the picture.

*Ommo..Teukie has a blind date T~T... And her date is so pretty... >.<*

Leeteuk frowned."Yah! Are you annoying me? Will you help me or not?"

"I'll help you, that's friends are for..., just don't forget to help me, huh?"

"I said it in while, right? I'll help you~"

"So what is the day and time will you attend to your blind date?" she asked

 "The day after the birthday of Donggun... Exactly 3:30p.m. At ***** restaurant" he answered and deep sighed.

"The next next day will be your blind date... So how can I help you? Help you to be nice and good-looking on your date?" she asked.

"No, Definitely not! Not like that~ The other way around! Can you please help me to look unpleasing to her... Please!"

*thank goodness.... I feel  happy hearing that* she beamed.

"Ok! I'll do my best to help you^o^"she make a fighting pose.

"Thanks Taengoo!"

Bora Mr. Simple Simple Simple~-Ringtone

*a text message...*

"Wait. I'll just read a text message" he excused. He read the letter....

[A/N: secret~... I'll write the text message on the next chapter♥]

* From Cute Gunnie?? Is it Donggun?... Yeah~ he's Donggun... Aigoo... * 

"Who's that?" she asked curiously looking also on his phone

"Yah! You startled me. I sighed and murmured, "Let's go now, It's already late..."

"Ok... Let's go~!" she beamed and put the scarf she made on her bag. 

===== TO BE CONTINUED =====

Chocolate_love’s part:

Annyeong~

Thanks for reading this chapter!

I appreciate it a lot♥

Aigoo~ >.<

Heechu-oppa will enlist in the army on September 1st T^T 

T~T Heechul-oppa!! I’ll miss you and I’ll wait for you!~♥