Confession 24: RUIN MY DATE(Part 3)☺

♥Love Confession♥

Confession 24: RUIN MY DATE(Part 3)☺

Krystal’s P.O.V.○Krystal’s P.O.V.○Krystal’s P.O.V.○Krystal’s P.O.V.○

I was playing a game on my cell phone while waiting for Leeteuk. Tsk… Where is that jerk? He’s late! >.< Urghh… He’s annoying! He’s totally ruining my day!

Aigoo! Now, I’m losing on this game… >___<

“Ommo! No! NO!.... GAMEOVER!!!” I shouted making everyone on the restaurant look at me.

“S-Sorry, sorry.” I apologized and bowed.

What an annoying day! This is all because of that jerk! Yah! Leeteuk! Where are you!?

=End of Krystal’s POV=

•NO ONE’s POV•NO ONE’s POV•NO ONE’s POV•

Leeteuk►►►Teal

Taeyeon►►►Purple

Krystal►►►Pink

Leeteuk and Taeyeon were having a conversation on the walkie talkie:

TY: Did you read all the things written on the notebook that I gave you

LT: Yes

TY: Just do all the things written there and she’ll definitely hate you.

LT: OK! I understand. :D

TY: Leeteuk, Fighting!

LT: Okay~! Let’s do it.^^

 Don’t be nervous Leeteuk. You can do it! Fighting!

Leeteuk approached Krystal.

“Annyeong Krystal-ssi~♫Long time no see~♫” he sang as he waved his hands.

“YAH! You’re LATE!!” Krystal shouted

Relax Krystal. Don’t get mad easily. Ommo! What is he wearing? He looks like a geek. Aigoo=__= Is he crazy? Wearing that kind of clothes in a date and Umpff.. He doesn’t even brush his teeth. EEWWW! Oh… Wait. Why is he doing all this crazy things? Tsk…He  just  want me to be turned off to him.. Does he think I’m gullible? No, no, no. I’ll do the other way.I’ll act that I like him.hehehe… *evil smile*

“Ahh… Annyeong Leeteuk~^^ Can I know why are you late?” Krystal asked calmly

“I… Uhmm… I…” he said and scratch his head. “There’s a traffic on my way here.” He continued and beamed.

“Okay.*smiles*Leeteuk,  you look like a genius in your outfit.” She said and smiled sweetly.

Leeteuk forced smile and said, “T-Thanks.”

He turned back and used the walkie talkie:

(LT: Yah! Taengoo. You said she will be turned off if I wear this geek outfit. Why did she like it?)

TY: I don’t know. Usually girls dislike guys that are nerd.

LT: Aishh… Nevermind. So what’s the next plan?

TY: Show her your yellowish teeth and your smelly breath.

LT: Ok! Hope she’ll not faint~ hehe XP)

“Ehem.. Leeteuk. What are you doing there?” she asked

“Nooothhiiinngg” he said with his smelly breath

EEWWW!!! It stinks >.< Did he brush his teeth?

“Hmm*sniffs* I like the smell of your breath. Scent of an onion~ my favorite.” Krystal acted as if she likes the stinky smell of Leeteuk.

“Oh! You like it? Ehehe *little bit annoyed* THANKS”

(TY: Plan to faint her with you smelly breath… FAILED)  

“Have a seat~” Krystal said

“Thanks.” He said then sat across from her.

A waiter approached them and asked what would they like to eat?

(TY: YAH! Teuk~ Act like a pig! Eat all you want, Arraso?)

(LT: Ok. Get it~ *whispers*)

“I like this and this and this and this… and Uhmmm… and also this” he said and points all the food he likes on the menu.

What a glutton >___< Tsk...

“Just give me a piece of strawberry cake and an orange juice.”

“Okay, Ma’am and Sir. Just wait for a minute^^” the waiter said with a bow then left.

Few minutes later…

“Here’s your order.” The waiter said as he serve the foods in the table. Leeteuk was drooling seeing all the foods in front of him.

Leeteuk looked at Krystal and asked, “Can I eat now?”

“Sure. Why not?” she said and smiled.

Leeteuk smiled widely and said, “OK~! Let’s eat!”

Leeteuk ate the foods like there’s no tomorrow while Krystal was amazed how Leeteuk ate all the foods all by himself.

‘”Uhmm… Krystal-ssi. Can I eat your strawberry cake?” he asked

“O-Okay…” she said and forced smile

Aigoo… Why am I here with this jerk? He doesn’t have any table manners. Aigoo… =___=

Leeteuk burped loudly. “Oops.. Sorry.” He excused.

EEWWW!!!

“No. It’s ok. *smiles* Hope you enjoy your food” Krystal said and beamed.

(TY: Urghh… we failed again… T^T)

(LT: I think my tummy will explode in any minute… I’m so full)

“Here’s your bill sir.” The waiter said and gave the bill to him.

(TY: Tell her you forget your wallet)

Leeteuk scratched his head and said, “Uhh… Krystal-ssi.. I-I forget my wallet.”

Does he wants me to pay for the bill?... Aigoo! Seriously!?

“Ok, I’ll be the one who will pay for the bill.”

“Thanks Krystal...”

“You’re welcome” she said and smiled

(TY:FAILED AGAIN +__+)

(TY: Next plan, Leeteuk. Turn to your genius-mode. Pretend that you are the most intelligent person on earth. Talk about the cosmic explosions, the big bang theory and the history of the Atlantis. You’re main idea is to bore her to sleep. Understand?

LT: Ok but I don’t know the big bang theory or cosmic explosions or anything... But I know Big Bang. They’re amazing and cool~ >__<

TY: OK, ok. I’ll tell you what you will say to her.

LT: Ok! Get it~)

“Krystal~ Did you know blah blah blah (talking about science stuff)

“Ahh… really?”

Few hours later…

“That’s why the earth is not circle. It’s oblate spheroid.” he said

“WOW~! You’re so COOL! How can you memorized all that things? COOL~” she said in an amazed tone then clapped her hands.

LT: What the..! She doesn’t got even bored…

TY: Sorry. I thought girls will be bored if a guy talked to her about this stuffs. 

Krystal looked on her watch, “Leeteuk, It’s already 5 pm.Will you accompany me up to my house?Please~ Please”

“Ehh…I-I don’t have a car…”

“It’s okay. Let’s just ride a bus.”

“B-BUT…”

I’m so curious yeah~♫(ringtone of Leeteuk)

Leeteuk answer the call.

Kangin~!!! Thanks! Finally! I can escape from this girl~ >o<

“OH~! Honey~♥Why did you call? Did you miss me? “ Leeteuk said sweetly as possible.

 What? She has a girlfriend?! Aigoo… Why her mom wants me to have a date with her son who already have a girlfriend? Aish… I’m just wasting my time here with this jerk.

Kangin: HONEY?! What are you saying? Are you crazy?

LT: I miss you too~

KI:WHAT?!

LT: What? You want me to go there?

KI: go to what? Seriously… What’s happening there Park Jung Su?

LT: Ok, ok. Just wait and I’ll be there~ See you BYE♥

KI: YAH! LEETEU---

Leeteuk ended the call.

♣Kangin’s POV♣Kangin’s POV♣Kangin’s POV♣Kangin’s POV♣

What’s wrong with that person?! I’m just concerned if he’s doing fine. Tsk… I guess he’s doing really fine now. He even called me HONEY~ hehe

End of Kangin’s POV

•NO ONE’s POV•NO ONE’s POV•NO ONE’s POV•

“Krystal~I forgt to tell yuo that I have a girlfriend and she asked me to have a dinner with her. I have to go. Bye Krystal Jung. I have a fun time with you~^^” Leeteuk said and waved his hands

Tsk.. So what if you have a girlfriend..*.rolled her eyes *I’ll be studying at your school starting tomorrow. Hehehe… Let’s see what will happen next…

“Leeteuk. Before you go I have something to ask you. Is your girlfriend studying at your school?”

Should I answer the question? Uhmm… What should I answer?.. uhmm.. I think nothing bad will happen if I answer YES… She doesn’t even study at our school

“Yes. Why?”

Krystal beamed and said, “Ahhh.. okay. See you next time. Bye~♥”

 “W-Wait… I have something to give you.” He awkwardly gave her of letter.

“What’s inside?”

“Open it at home. Good bye~ I bet my girlfriend is waiting for me.^^” He said and waved his hands.

YES!! This date is over~ YOHHOO!~FREEDOM!! BUT. MISSION FAILED. She doesn’t got turned off. Aigoo…

 

“Yah… Taengoo. We failed our mission.” Leeteuk said disappointedly. 

“Neh.. MISSION FAILED. . Why didn’t she even got annoyed? It seems like he likes all the annoying things you have done on your date.”

“Tsk.. I think she doesn’t have any taste for guys. She likes nerd and stinky guys who eats a lot. Hehehe..she’s weird.” he said and sighed.

“I think she’s just acting that she likes you…” she said

“Really!? Aigoo.. I just wasted all my efforts to make her annoyed to me.” he said and pouted.

“It’s ok.. at least you do your best.” She said as she comfort Leeteuk. “By the way, Classes will be starting tomorrow.”

“Neh.. I think I should go to our house now and apologize to my Mom. Thank you so much or letting me stay to your house.”

“You’re welcome. Hope you visit again to our house if you have time.” she said and smiled.

“Thank you also for helping me to my date. Thank you for all.” he continued

“Tsk.. That’s friends are for. Right?” she said as she scratch her head.

“Yeh.. right. Uhmm..  I think we should go home now. Take care. Bye~” he said then waved his hands.

“Goodbye Teukkie~ See you tomorrow~” she said as she waved his hands.

 

chocolate_love's note:

I’m  so sorry for not updating this story for so long. Hope you like my update even if it’s a bit lame. Thank you for subscribing and commenting. Kamsahamnida~♥