☺Chapter 22:RUIN MY DATE (part 1)☺

♥Love Confession♥

 

RUIN MY DATE (part 1)

 

♦Leeteuk’s P.O.V.♦Leeteuk’s P.O.V.♦Leeteuk’s P.O.V.♦Leeteuk’s P.O.V.♦

OMG >____<

This is the day!! The day for my blind date! Ottokhae? My blind date is this girl *looks on the picture*

She was one of my childhood friend… NO! my childhood enemy!!! Tsk.. I remember when we were young. She was  so irritating! She always complains  and complains and complains!!! Urgh!!! Her voice was very irritating >3< I remembered one day, I burst on annoyance with her. I shouted in front of her face, “YAH!!! JUNG SOO JUNG! You always complain, complain, and complain! Why do you always ruin and annoy my beautiful day?!! You’re like a black witch!”. After that she slapped my face. Urghh… How can she slap this handsome face. But I’m the one who’s to blame. I said harsh words to her. Hope she forget that day.

Urghh… Nevermind*messes my hair*, good thing she went abroad with her family. Hmm.. It’s been a long time. *looks again on the picture*

I don’t know a witch can be pretty*shook my head*  Aigoo… What am I thinking right now? I should plan now how to ruin this date. >3< I don’t want to be engaged with her!

=========END OF LEETEUK’S P.O.V.=========

 

♥Taeyeon’s P.O.V.♥Taeyeon’s P.O.V.♥Taeyeon’s P.O.V.♥Taeyeon’s P.O.V.♥

What to do?! What to do?! I should plan now how Leeteuk will ruin his date… But… but I think it’s bad for planning bad things like that. But… If I don’t help Teuk he’ll be engaged to that girl if she ever like him. So Leeteuk should be mean and annoying to that girl. Hmm… *sighs*

Think…...

          Think…..............

                      Think….................

“Brain blast!!”*light bulb pops out*

 

I started to write the evil plan [OPERATION: RUIN A DATE >3<]

=== END OF TAEYEON’S P.O.V.===

 

○Krystal’s P.O.V.○Krystal’s P.O.V.○Krystal’s P.O.V.○Krystal’s P.O.V.○

Aigoo… Why appa wants me to have this blind date? Seriously I’m to young for this and that guy!! Aishh!!! His so annoying! His my childhood friend. NO! My childhood enemy! Even though it was 9 years ago, I can still remember him clearly. His annoying and his voice is very irritating to my ears. He’s always getting on my nerves! I remember when I slapped his face>__< I used all my force when I slapped him. The left side of his face was so reddish after that. He cried hardly and said that he will tell it to his mother. Aish.. But it his fault! He said I’m a witch! How can she say I’m a witch? I’m such a pretty girl to be called a ‘witch’.

 

I continue to brush my hair until it’s perfectly brushed. I put a ribbon on the other side of my head. I look myself on the mirror and beamed.

“Much Prettier.”

Now let’s see who’s the witch now Leeteuk. *evil grin*

===TO BE CONTINUED===

 

Chocolate's_love note:

I'm so soooorrryyy for the late update T^T

Sorry if my update is short and lame >3<

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

.

.

.

Happy Birthday Kim Dongjun of ZE:A ^_^

      ♥♥♥