Confession 23: RUIN MY DATE(Part 2)☻

♥Love Confession♥

 

Chapter 23: RUIN MY DATE (Part 2) PREPARING FOR THE DATE

 

[A/N: Sorry for making Krystal bad in this fic >.< Mianhae…]

Taeyeon and Leeteuk are having a meeting(XD) in the kitchen. They are talking about the date of him and his childhood enemy, Krystal. Here is a glimpse of their meeting:

“Hey Taengoo! Do you have a plan for my date this afternoon?” Leeteuk said and rested his chin on his palm.

“Yeah! I made it before I go to sleep. Did you know I didn’t sleep until midnight just to made this thing!! *sigh* But luckily I finished it!!!” she blurted.

She raise her right hand with the small notebook in it. [OPERATION: RUIN A DATE]

“Tadah!” she said loudly with a bright smile on her face.

Leeteuk grab the notebook on Taeyeon’s hand and read it. Taeyeon was watching at Leeteuk with a big anticipation what will Leeteuk say.

Leeteuk can’t keep an awful expression while reading it.

“I will do ALL this things…..?” Leeteuk asked sarcastically

Taeyeon nodded with a grin.

Leeteuk’s jaw dropped. He messes his hair and yelled, “NOOOO!!!!! I DOON’T WAANT TOOOO DO THAT!!!! >O<”

He pouted and murmured, “Ok…Ok… I’ll do it. I don’t want to be engaged to that girl… I can’t imagine myself getting married and live the rest of my life with her….”

“GOOD~!” she exclaimed and beamed

“YAH! KIM TAEYEON! WHAT KIND OF CLOTHES IS THIS?!!!” he yelped after seeing the clothes that Taeyeon was holding. It’s a nerdy clothes and really smelly >o<;

“If you want to turn off Krystal. JUST WEAR IT!”

“Aishhh…. Really!!? this girl……” Leeteuk said with annoyance,

Taeyeon glared at him.

“Aigooo… Ok, ok. I’ll wear it. Just for this day…”

“Good~!” she beamed as she raised slightly her nerdy glasses.

Few minutes later….

“Park Jung Su! Are you done already?” she said and yawned. “Can you be more faster… You’re almost there for about 15 minutes.”

“Uhh… Yeah… I’ll come out…. BUT please don’t laugh after this. Arasso?”

“Ok. Just go out there. We have 1 hour left before your date! >.<”

“Relax~ Your much more stressed and excited than the one who will date.”

Leeteuk coame out from Donggun’s room.

Leeteuk can’t look straight forward and walked with his head down. His too embarrassed for the outfit he is wearing.

Taeyeon bursted in laughter after seeing Nerd Teuk.

“YAH! Taengoo!!! I said don’t laugh!!!”

“Sorry, sorry *trying to stop his laughter* I didn’t mean to offend you X’D” she take a deep breath. “Ok, I’m fine now. Lets’ continue the plan.” she said seriously but after looking at him again she started to giggle.

“Yah!!! Stop it!!!” he yelped.

“By the way. Also wear a nerdy glasses to complete  your geek outfit~” She said as she wear the glasses to Teuk.

 “Next is this…..” she said with an evil grin,

“Tadah~ ONION” she yelled and raised the onion on her hand.

“WHAAATTT?!! What will I do to it?”

“EAT IT!!!”

“Seriously? How can I eat that…?”

“Who said you will eat it raw? I’ve cooked an onion pasta for you~~~Here. Enjoy~”

“Phew… I really taught I’ll eat a raw onion.” He said as he wiped the sweat on his head.

 “YUMMY~!!! You’re really good at cooking Taengoo~ Can I have one more~!”

“Ughhh…. I can’t stand the smell >__<’” She said as she covered her nose.

“YAAHH! You’re the one who said that I should eat this. Then you’re the one complaining….” he murmured while munching.

Leeteuk and Taeyeon are in front on the ***** Restaurant where the date of him and Krystal will be held.

[3:30 pm]

“Aigoo!! You’re really prepared now Teuk.” She said as she clapped her hands.

“BAD BREATH.”

Leeteuk breathe out.

“Ugghhh*covered her nose*…. CHECK~~~”she said and put her thumbs up.

“NERD LOOK.” She said then looked at him from head to toe. Leeteuk smiled and put his thumbs up.

“CHECK”

“STINKY SMELL” She smelled Leeteuk’s clothes.

She immediately covered her nose and said, “Aigoo… CH-CHECK”

“All complete~~~ You just need to go to the restaurant.”

“OK~~~” Leeteuk said as he was about to go to the restaurant when Taeyeon hindered him.

“WAAIITT!!! Teuk. You need to be late. That’s the most important thing so that she will be really pissed off on you.”

“Ahh… Nice idea.” Leeteuk said as he nodded.

“Let her wait for you for about 15 minutes…”

“OK~” he beamed.

They are both sitting on the bench in front of the tree. Taeyeon was paying attention to the girl in the restaurant. That was Krystal Jung.

“Teukie.”

“Why?”

“That’s Krystal Jung, right?” she asked as she pointed the girl who was playing games at her phone.

“Yeah… that annoying witch…” he mumbled.

“Annoying witch..? Isn’t that too much to call a girl in that name. Even though she irritates you, you shouldn’t call her in that name. I bet she will be hurt if she hear that.”

“I once told her that when we were just kids then she suddenly slapped my face. Now I know why she slapped my face. Aigoo… *worried face* Should I tell sorry to her? But if I’ll do that, my plan to ruin our date will not be accomplished. ”

“ Tell her sorry in a mean way or apologize to her quickly then change the topic immediately… at least you said sorry even though she will be pissed off.” Taeyeon recommended.

“Okay. Thanks for helping me Taengoo~~~ I appreciate it a lot^^”

“Your welcome Teukie.” She beamed. She looked at her watch, “It’s already 3:40… few minutes to go before you go on your date. But before you go wear this walkie talkie headsets so I can help you if you’re in a complicated situation or if you don’t know what to do.”

“Isn’t obvious to her that I’m wearing a walkie talkie???” he asked curiously

“Just say any alibi. Tell her your listening music or something~~~” she said and handed it to Teuk. She put on the other walkie talkie on her ear.

“OK” he said then wear it.

“Good luck on your date~~~ Fighting~!!!” she cheered up then do the ‘Fighting pose’

“Fighting~!!!” Leeteuk also said then clench his fist on the air.

•♥TO BE CONTINUED•♥

Chocolate's_love note:

*If you wonder what Leeteuk looks like on his date....*

After 100 long years I updated again ^o^ hehehe

Sorry If I don’t update as soon as possible.

BTW, February 26 is the first year anniversary of my fanfic and it only contains 23 chappies… OMMO >__< This only proves that I’m such a lazy author… TT^TT

Aigoo… 

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Happy Birthday Lee Hong Ki♥☺

♥♥♥

 

ANG CUTE NI HONKGI ^___^