Confession 2 : “The Clinic is Closed?! Eotteokhae?!”

♥Love Confession♥

Confession 2 : The Clinic is Closed?! Eotteokhae?!

 ♦Leeteuk’s POV♦Leeteuk’s POV♦Leeteuk’s POV♦

I’m on the rooftop to have some fresh air… I looked below the campus when I saw a group of students surrounded a girl?... Why?? Then I heard them shouting “Nerdy girl is a cheater!” repeatedly.. Wow.. Their voices are very loud.. Imagine... I'm on the rooftop and I can also hear their voices here... Do they have loudspeaker on their mouth??*nevermind* What’s worse was when they throwing tomatoes and eggs to the pitiful girl. I hurriedly went downstairs to help that girl.

The girl wearing glasses was about to slap the annoying girl's face!!! Yah!! you can do it (lol XD) huh?!! what am I talking about!! I should help her... and she will be on problem if she do that.. I should stop her...

 

“Don’t do that.. Relax..” I whispered to her

All the students behaved and keep silent when they saw me. Of course!! My family is the owner of this school *raising my eyebrow*

“HEY YOU!!!” I shouted to the girl I was thinking was the leader of them.

“Y-Yeah.. Why?” she said nervously, trembling.

“Can you please all stop!” I said bravely, looking at them angrily.

“B-But T-Teukie oppa..”one girl complained.

Aiisshh.. This girl!!! I looked at them fiercely.. She  looks like she's about to cry.. (hahaha!! She looks so hilarious XD)

“Be thankful that oppa is here!” She said and ran… After that, all the students left.

I stared to the girl who was just bullied by those students… WAIT!! Is she the popular Nerdy girl Taeyeon in the school?! It’s my first time meeting her.. She’s a cute and innocent girl…

“Miss are you okay?” I asked sincerely, went close to her, and wiped the dirt on her face…

Her eyes widened and blushed…and eventually fainted.. OMMO!! Is she okay? It's all because of that students!! They need to be disciplined..

“Miss are you alright?” I asked while checking her pulse.

“She’s alright..what a relief*sigh* I just need to bring her at the clinic.. Poor girl..” I carry her gently(bridal style)

I went to the clinic. I saw the door locked. There’s a writing on the door.

[Sorry.. The clinic is closed today because I have an important appointment today. Mianhe.  – School Doctor-]

Aisshh… Why today? What will I do now?? Hmm.. *think, think, think!!!* Aha!! *light bulb pops out*

PLAN A:

♦Leeteuk visualizing =.=♦

Just leave her alone there.. Anyway, she’s not that badly hurt...

Leeteuk: Bye.. Hope you’ll be fine there…Muhahaha!*evil laugh*

 

PLAN B:

♦Leeteuk visualizing =.=♦

Bring her to the house and and let the maids cure her bruises and wounds…

Leeteuk: Hope you’ll treat her well~*smiles*

Servants: Yes, Young master*bows*

 

Aiisshhh.. This is getting harder… I dunno what will I choose Plan A(muhahaha*evil laugh*) or Plan B(nice guy~)??

If I choose Plan A..

♦Leeteuk visualizing =.=♦

Taeyeon: *cough cough* That guy.. After helping me.. He will just leave me here in this cold weather.. *cough cough*

Ani.. Aniyo…If I choose Plan B…

♦Leeteuk visualizing again=.=♦

Taeyeon: Kamsahamnida for saving me to those students^o^. Thanks also for curing my wounds… I really appreciate it*bows*

“You’re welcome, you’re welcome.. kekeke~^^” I said all by myself, smiling..

Okay.. Okay… I have my decision.. PLAN B!! I’ll bring her to my house.. Hope my mom will not know about it…

I took her into my car and drove her to my house…

 

 

☺♥A few minutes later♥☺

Already here in the house… I carry her and went outside the car.

All of the servants lined up infront of me and bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo Young master” they greeted in unison

“Annyeong~” I greeted and bowed slightly

“Young master.. What can we help?” Sebastian asked[headbutler of the Park family(42 yrs. Old)]

“Can you please bring her to the guest room and cure her wounds. Please treat her well~.. And most of all.. Please don’t tell mom that I brought a girl here in the house. Arasso?” I said to all of them.

“Sir..” Sebastian said

“What?”

“Uhhmm.. Nothing..”

“Here.. Please take her in the guest room. Gomawo” I said to him and give her to Sebastian.

“Take good care of her~!” I said to all of them.

“Arasso” They said in unison

“Make sure mom will not know about it.. If she’ll know… I’m really dead” I said while I’m pouting cutely. All of the maids blushed and squealed. Sebastian smirked(LOL is he jelous XP)

Suddenly my cell phone rang

Neo gatteun saram tto eopseo~*ringtone*

“Neh.. Yoboseyo.. Okay okay… I’ll be there soon~!” I said and hung up the phone

“Good Bye~” I said excitedly and waved my hands

“Take care young master” Sebastian said.

I went inside the my car and left.

Oh yeah~ I’ll see her again… I’m very excited to see her… What a nice day~!

 

Chocolate_love’s Note(^_^)v:♥

“Annyeonghaseyo~!”

[Season: Winter in the story]

Yeah~ 2nd Chapter already done^^I hope you like it ^_^

Kamsahamnida to all who subscribe~!

♥♥♥♥♥Comments and Suggestions are loved~!♥♥♥♥♥

 

Who’s the one who called Leeteuk? Why he was so excited to meet her??

YOU’LL KNOW SOON~!

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

♦FYI CORNER♦

☺♦Leeteuk's Funny Memories Before Debut♦☺

Before debut he was very close to Xiah Jun Su and Eunhyuk. So one day after training, Eeteuk being the oldest, decided to treat both of them with buns. However he only had money for two, so he thought maybe the three of them can share two buns. So when the train was here, Eunhyuk and Junsu said bye to hyung, took the buns, and board the train. Leaving him staring back at them blankly. He thought that he could share but they left instead.