Confession 25: Heart to Heart Talk with my Omma~

♥Love Confession♥

Confession 25: Heart to Heart Talk with my Omma~

♦Leeteuk’s POV♦Leeteuk’s POV♦Leeteuk’s POV♦

“Noona. Where’s omoni?” I asked to her who is busy arranging the flowers.

“OHHH!!! TEUKKIE~! My dearest dongsaeng~ you’re back!! Aigoo!!” she said happily and hugged me tightly.

“UGHH… Noona… I can’t breathe….”

 “Sorry… hehehe.” She apologized and let go of the hug

“It’s ok.” I smiled and asked her, “Noona… Can I ask where is omoni?”

“She’s in her room. Why are you asking that?” she asked curiously.

“I’ll just talk to her.Why? is it wrong?” I replied

“No…It’s nice to hear that.  Well… have a nice talk with her.” She said and smiled.

“Neh..” I said and smiled. I went upstairs and went to omoni's room.

Knock... knock...

“Omoni… Can I enter your room?”

“Sure.” She replied

I open the door knob slowly and saw her. She was doing her paper works as usual. I approached her with my knees shaking.

Aigoo… I’m scared because she might scold me for not going home for a few days.

“A-Annyeong omoni.  How are you?”

“I’m fine. Have a seat.” She said and stopped the things she is doing.

“Neh..” I said then I sit on the couch.

“Did you eat your dinner?” she asked

I shook my head and said, “Not yet but I’m full. I eat a lot on my date.”

“Ahh… So do you have fun on your date?”

“Yeah.. a little bit but I still don’t like her.”

“So you hate Krystal?”

“I don’t hate her. I just don’t like her attitude. She’s annoying.” I said exaggeratedly

“So you don’t  like her to be your fiancé?”

“Of course. I don’t like to be engaged to her.” I pouted. “Omoni. I beg you….. Please don’t let me be engaged to her.” I begged and try to kneel down but she stopped me.

“Okay... okay.  I’ll tell it to her mom.” She said and grin.

“Thank you so much omoni.” I said with a big smile on my face.

“It’s not a big deal but promise me you’ll get a nice score on your tests, Arraso?”

“Okay. I’ll promise~ Thank you~” I said happily and hugged her because of so much happiness that I’ll not be engaged to Krystal. She was a bit shock on what I did.

“Sorry, omoni. I’m just happy.” I said and scratch my head.

“No, it’s okay. I’m just surprised that you hug me. It’s been a long time that you hug me..” She said and smiled.

“Ahh…”

I thinks that’s why I’m not close to her because I’m the one who’s not approaching her…

*awkward silence* After that, there was an awkward silence between us.

“By the way. Where did you stay for a week when you were not in home?”  she asked to break the silence.

“I-I… I stayed to my friend’s house.” I stuttered. 

“Why are you stuttering? Is she a girl or a boy?”

“She’s a girl. But I slept on her brother’s room.” I answered back quickly.

“Okay. Did they treat you well?”

“Neh, ommoni. They’re very nice person.” I said happily and beamed.

“In your reaction, it seems like you enjoyed your stay there..”

 I nodded with a smile. 

“The girl that let you stay in their house, What’s her name?” she asked

“She’s Kim Taeyeon. She’s also studying at our school.” I answered

“Ahh… So she’s rich. What’s her family’s business?” she assumed

“Ah.. Omoni, she’s a scholar.” I said and smiled. She thought that Taeyeon was rich. I hope she will not be mad that I make friends with a girl who's not rich.

“So she’s an intelligent girl.”

"Neh. She's vey intelligent. She's very popular in our school because she's so smart.ommni, you're not mad that I make friends with a girl who's not rich?"

"Why will I get mad? She's not a bad girl right? you just said that she's smart. It's okay for me if you and her are friends." she said.

I'm happy that ommoni is okay that I and taeyeon are friends.

“Is she cute?” she asked and raised her eyebrow.

“Yes. She’s cute but I think she looks cuter if she’s not wearing her nerd glasses. =)” I said while imagining her face.

“Do you like her?” she asked curiously.

My face  turns red as tomato.

“Huh?..............I-I don’t know?... “ I answered unsurely.

“What do you feel when you’re with her?”

“What do I feel?.... I feel very happy and comfortable when I’m with her.” I said with a smile on my face.

“I guess you're inlove with her.” She said sweetly and pinch my cheeks.

“Who? Me?” I asked while pointing myself.

“Yes. Who else?”  she teased

“Omoni. I’m not… and I just want to enjoy my life and not waste it on love life.” I opposed and pouted

“Tsk. Okay, okay. Just do what you want..” she smirked.

“By the way, don’t call me ommoni. Just call me OMMA.” She said and hold my hands.

“Neh,O-omma.”I said sheepishly. I feel awkward but happy because she allowed me to call her ‘omma’.

y, Free and single, I'm ready to bingo~♪(ringtone)

“Excuse me Jungsu-ah. I think you have a phone call...”

Aishh… Omma and I are just in the middle of our conversation and then he will just break it. Aishh… Whoever it is, he’s annoying!

I checked my cell phone to know who is the one who call me. Aishh.. It’s just  Kangin..

“Answer the call” she said

“Omma…”

“It’s okay. Answer it. Let’s just continue our chat next time.” She said and smiled

“Okay… ”

I leave the room and angrily turn off my cell phone .

YAH! Bad timing Kangin!! >.<

BTW, It’s been a while since my ommoni.. I mean ‘omma’ to have a chitchat. She always think about her job since my appa died. I don’t know that this will happen again. Kyaa~~ I’m so happy today~ BUT  It will be much better if Kangin doesn’t disturb us. He should just call later. >__<

 But is it true that I like Taeyeon?... >///<

I went downstairs and saw Inyoung noona.

“Yah~ Aigoo… My dongsaeng is in-love…” Inyoung noona teased and put her arms around my shoulder.

“YAH!! NOONA. S T O P it.” I said and glared at her.

“Park Jungsu is in-love~, Park Jungsu is in-love~, Park Jungsu is in-love~~♫” she teased

“Yah! Stop it! I’m not in-love!! OKAY… I just think of her as a friend. That’s it…!” I shouted.

“She’s Kim Taeyeon, right?~ I want to see her~” she said happily

“YAH! How did you know? Noona, did you eavesdrop in our conversation?” I asked curiously.

“Yes. Why? Will you hit me? Do it, do it.” She said as she pointed her head.

“No. But if you’ll eavesdrop in our conversation again…you’re dead.” I give her a death glare.

“O-okay…” she said nervously.

“Good~” I beamed and left her.

“Yah!! Jungsu-ah. You shouldn’t talk to your noona like that!” she yelled.

I covered my ears and said, “Did you say something? I can’t hear you..~” I said and run away.

“YAAHH!!”  she shouted and chased me.

=END OF LEETEUK'S POV=

○Krystal’s POV○Krystal’s POV○Krystal’s POV○

I wonder what’s inside the letter that Leeteuk gave me.

I opened the letter and it says:

Dear annoying Krystal,

I don’t know if you still remember what you did to me when we were young. Do you still recall when you slap my handsome face? It really hurts… but I’m really sorry. I’m the one who started it. I shouldn’t call you ‘witch’. SORRY.. that’s all.

 BTW, just forget what I did in our date… and you’re still ANNOYING…=P

 -Handsome Leeteuk

Tsk. Handsome Leeteuk?! When did he look handsome? He looks even uglier now(AN: She’s talking about Nerd Teuk in their date)... and if he really wants to apologize he shouldn’t say any ANNOYING words to me. Aigoo… he’s the one whose annoying. Hmm… Let’s just see what will be your reaction when you find out that I will study at your school. Hehehe… and I also want to see your girlfriend…Park Jung Su. >=)

=END OF KRYSTAL'S POV=

♦Leeteuk’s POV♦Leeteuk’s POV♦Leeteuk’s POV♦

“Noona… Stop it. See I have a call. I’ll just answer it~” I said and stuck out my tongue.

“Aishh!! Okay. You win! Answer the call. I’ll just continue arranging the flowers. Bye” she pouted and left.

YESS!!! For the second time. You(Kangin) saved my life except when you disturb me and omma.

I answer the call happily.

Kangin: Yo.. YOboseyo… A…AH….AHHCHOOOO!!!!

Leeteuk: Kangin? Do you have a fever?

Kangin: Neh….. *cough cough*

Leeteuk: You’re okay earlier right? Why did you have a fever?

Kangin: I fell on the fountain when I was trying to get something. Achooo!

Leeteuk: Aigoo… What an unlucky day for you.. Can you go to school tomorrow?

Kangin: I’ll try to go to school*cough cough*

Leeteuk: Ok… get well soon… bye

Kangin: Neh…  goodbye :(

I ended the call and put it on my pocket. I hope he will be fine soon.

Kyaaa~ I’m excited to go back to school! Hope Kangin will go to school tomorrow. Yah… Aigoo… Is it really true that I have feelings for Taengoo??... I’m the only one who can answer that question….

I cocked my head and went to my room.

Chocolate_love's note:

Sorry for not updating for many weeks..... I'm really sorry :(

I will do my best to update every weekend :)

Hope you like my update even though it's a bit lame =___=

Bye~ ^__^♥