Confession 20: Surprise Party!!

♥Love Confession♥

====== Continuation======

After a few minutes of cleaning…

♦Leeteuk's POV♦Leeteuk's POV♦Leeteuk's POV♦

Phew… we already finished cleaning this kitchen… She  then put the foods and the cake on the big table and prepared the whole thing Finally, one by one…the guests came.

“Tiffany! Here!!” she exclaimed waving her hands. The girl approached her…. 

“Taengoo!! Heheh!” she smiled and hugged her.

“Leeteuk-ssi, this is my BFF Tiffany. Fany,*points me*Leeteuk”

I  shook hands with her.

“Hi Leeteuk-ssi” she said

“Hi Tiffany-ssi. Nice to meet you” I smiled 

After that, Taeyeon and Tiffany are having a conversation together.  

I sat on the chair waiting for the birthday boy to come. I rested my chin on my palm. I feel bored… Hey! Where’s that Birthday boy!!! He should be here right now… I went outside looking left to right waiting for Donggun. Immediately, I saw a guy  walking on the road. Is it Donggun?.... Yeah! It’s him.

“Donggun!! I’ve been waiting for you!! Come here now!! Faster!!” I yelled

“OK!!” he rushes going to me.

“Phew… Hyung! I’m here…” he said still chasing his breathe. He was carrying a white furry kitten.

“OH!! CUTEE!!! Can I touch her head?”

“Sure… but---”

I was patting the head of the cat when it suddenly bite my finger.

“OUUUCHHH!!!”

Donggun scratch the back of his head.”Ehehe… Sorry.. I think he’s not that tameful cute kitten that we think. Uhmm… and his a boy not a girl… Right, Lollipop?”

“Meeoow~”

“Ehehe… Whatta weird name…” The kitten glared at me.”GGrrrr!”

“Ehhh… Did you say something hyung?”

“N-Nothing..” I stuttered

“Ok… Let’s go home now.” He said going to the house. “Lolli! You’ll be leaving to our house from now on!” he said excitedly to the kitten.

“HEY! Wait…” I yelped and stopped him.

“What is it hyung?” he leaned back. I covered his eyes with my handkerchief.

“What are you doing?!” he yelped.

=====End of Leeteuk's POV=====

======================================

☺Donggun’s POV☺Donggun’s POV☺Donggun’s POV☺

“Can I take off the handkerchief?” I asked to hyung who guided my way to here.

“Sure! Open your eyes~!” he said excitedly even though I can’t see him, I can feel his excited. I take off the handkerchief and gently open my eyes.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGGUN!!!” my friends and noona greeted cheerfully.

I was a little bit surprise(coz I know this will happen) My friends come and of course my BFF is here(Sunjin^^), OMG! Yoogeun is also here!*widen my eyes to him* “Hyung!” he wave his hands.

“Annyeong^^” I smiled.

*looks left to right to see all the scenery* OMMO! I blink twice. Am I dreaming? Ti-Tiffany is here too?? How can she be here? Does my noona and her are friends?? Why can’t I see her with noona or at the Sunny café? OH MY… She is looking to me right now… What to do?! >.<

“You are Taengoo’s brother?” she asked pointing me. She looked surprise…

“Y-Yeah…” I said stuttering

“OH…” she nodded. “Happy Birthday Donggun-ssi” she smiled brightly. She’s really gorgeous!

“Thanks Tiffany-ssi” I said and scratch the back of my head

“Yah… Gunnie-ah…” someone whispered to me. Her voice is familiar. It’s Sunjin… Aishhh… Why is she ruining my time with my dream girl…>.< I deep sighed. If you’re not just my BFF--- umpff…

“Why?” I asked

“Nothing… hehehe” she grinned then look at the other side and whistled. YAH!! That girl!! Never mind.

I went to my noona and said, “Noona! *smiled cutely* Thank you! I didn’t expect this… I thought you forgot my birthday…” I acted like I was really surprised.

“Of course not! How can I forget your birthday? Here… Blow your cake^^ I and Leeteuk made that for you.” she smiled while holding a chocolate cake. (My favorite^^)

“What!! You made that!! It’s the first time you made a cake for me! Thanks noona>.<” I want to hug her but I think it’s very childish for me to do that thing…

“I’m happy that you like it! Make a wish first and blow the candles”

I close my eyes… I wish that my father will come back home again even though I’m a little bit mad at him. Why did he left us here alone? But thanks that he left the house to us. It’s been 3 years when he left us. I’m thankful that I have a loving sister. She never gives up even though there are hard times that came to us. Thank you noona. I also wish that my noona will have a love life. Hehehe! I want her to be really happy!! I blow the candles and smiled.

“HYUNG!! I have a gift for you!!” Yoogeun smiled and gave the gift. The gift box looks familiar… *Widen my eyes* It’s the gift that he gave to me on my dream. Ommo… What if there are spiders and cockroaches insisde?! Hhmmppfff… You can’t trick me anymore Geunnie! I’ll not accept it. But how can I say it to him? I’ll be rude I f I do that. Aisshh… What to do?

“Hyung! What’s the matter? Here! Accept it! I know you’ll like this! Open it!” he pouted and blink twice. How cute…

I forcely smiled and patted his head. “Aigoo… What a sweet kid… But I—I…. how can I say this…”

He suddenly frowned. “You thought that I put something scary or nasty inside right? Ok… If you don’t want it… It’s okay… I understand. But don’t regret if you don’t want to accept it… “ he rolled his eyes.

Aigoo… This kid is really annoying!! Aishh… Ok… Ok… I’ll accept it. You win. Wonder what’s inside it?..

“Thanks for your gift” I pinch his cheeks and get the gift on his hands. I’ll just open it later…I bet his gift has something scary inside… I don’t wanna scream in front of them... especially  to Tiffany.

“Open it now hyung… Please! I wanna know if you will like it…” he pleaded. I smirk. “No wa---“ All the people suddenly look at me with a ‘just open it’ look.

“Okay, okay…I’ll open it…” I smirked… I slowly open the gift. It contains a two brown teddy bears that are holding each others hands. The one is smaller than the other one. There is also a blue lollipop on it and a letter.

“Yo-You made this?”

“Yeah.. A little bit… I buy two teddy bears and stitch their hands together. I also made a letter for you! Read it at night ok.”

“Ouch… If the teddy bears have life they will shout ‘HELP!!!’ when this kid was stitching them” I taught while laughing quietly

“Hyung? Did you say something?”

“No… Why?” 

“OK...... Hyung!! You forget something…. You should say ‘Thank you so much Yoogeun~’ now. You know….” he blurted

I pinch his cheeks, “Thank you Yoogeun! I really appreciate it^^ Are you happy now?”

“Yeah… More Birthdays to come hyung” he hugged me that made me shock

I was shocked that this annoying kid will give me a gift and hugged me like this. I’m really happy that he will do this for me even though he makes fun with me and irritate me sometimes. While he was hugging me he whispered something to me,“hyung…  You’re already 15 years old... Getting older now. Hahaha… You’re not a kid anymore…” he laughed. I glared at him with a 'SHUT UP' look. He immediately covered his mouth with his hands.

“That’s better…” I grinned and messed his hair. He frowned and pinch my cheeks really hard. “OUCH!!!”Suddenly my cell phone vibrated in my pocket. I get my phone and read the text message…

[Donggun-ah!!! Saenggil chukahamnida!Uhmm… Can I talk to you at 4:15pm outside your house. Thanks~^^ -Sunjin]

I looked at my watch… [4:14pm]

“Wait Yoogeunnie…” I patted his head then went outside the house. I saw Sunjin holding a gift while she was walking left to right… I guess she didn’t notice me… I went to her closer quietly… then scared her, “SUUUNJIIIINN!!!” I shouted and covered her eyes.

“YAH!!! WHAT THE!!!! AISHHHHH!!! Donggun! Can you please stop!” she yelped then stomp her foot on my left foot.

“OUCH!!! I just want to surprise you… By the way, Why did you want to talk to me?...” I rubbed my foot in pain and looked at her.

Her cheeks turns to red and looks so nervous, “I—I… I" she said stuttering

"What?"

"I just want to give you this gift….” She gave the gift to me.

“Thank you Sunjin-ah! But why are your cheeks red?...” I asked curiously and pinch her cheeks. 

“I’m not blushing!!!” she exclaimed and hit my head.

“OUCH!!! WHAT THE!!!” I yelped and rubbed my head. "Aigoo... This girl!"

“Sorry… Uhmm…… I have to go!! BYE!!” she waved her hands then run.

“YAH!!! Sunjin-ah!! Come here!! I’ll take my revenge to you!! Why are you always hitting me?! Hey! Come back here tomboy!” I yelled

“YAH!!! Do you want  me to punch you?! I’m not a TOMBOY!! I’m a girl!!!!” she shouted and continue to run. I watch her fade away. “What’s wrong with that girl*sighs*?”I whispered

“Donggun!” someone called me. “What is it?” I leaned back. It’s Leeteuk-hyung. Oh… I almost forgot… He will now tell me if she like my noona or  not.

“Donggun. You’re noona want me to give you her gift for you.^^” he smiled and gave to me the gift.

I opened the gift. A red scarf~ Wow!! I always wanted  to have this!! “WOW!! Can I use it now?”

“Sure…” I wear the scarf and smiled. “Does it suit me?” I asked then he nodded. 

"Wanna go to the park?" he asked.

"Yeah! Let's go!"

=====End of Donggun's POV=====

♦ Leeteuk’s POV♦Leeteuk’s POV♦Leeteuk’s POV♦

We were at the park now…

“Uhh… Hyung… it’s already 4:30pm…” he said while sitting on the swing

“So…? What?...” I asked but I know it’s the time to say what is my feelings for Taeyeon…

“Tell me!! Do you like my noona..?” he asked loudly

“Ssshhhh… Can you please lower your voice….” I covered his mouth

“Okay, okay….” He yelped

==============TO BE CONTINUED============

Chocolate_love's Note:

So how is it? Hope you like my update...^^

Uhmmm.....

What do you want to Leeteuk to answer? ^^