Forgotten -a halloween special feat. Joon and Jiyeon (from MBLAQ and T-ara)

Our Love is Like a Song~ONESHOTS

 

"Lee Joon. Wake up Lee Joon." A haunting female voice whispered to Joon, trying to wake him, as a breeze from his open window swept through his room, rustling papers off his desk and causing his bed comforter to fly away from him, exposing him to the late night chill. He awoke suddenly, startled by this voice, as he quickly sat up in his bed, a shiver running down his spine. Glancing around his room quickly, he tried to get regain his composure. Applications to Dongguk, Sungkyungkwan, and Chugye University of the Arts were scattered all over his desk and his hardwood floor. Getting out of his bed, he slowly trudged across the room and picked up the comforter first, and placed it back over his bed. Making another trip, he carefully picked up the application papers, and suffered a small paper cut on his pointer finger. He placed the papers on his desk and walked down the hallway to the bathroom. As he opened the medicine cabinet to grab some antiseptic, he thought he saw a reflection in the mirror,  but when he closed the cabinet, there was nothing there. He glanced around the small bathroom, the hair on the back of his head prickling slightly. He shook his head and shuddered. "You're being silly Joon." He reprimanded himself and walked out of the bathroom. As he made his way down the hallway to the kitchen, he felt a wind sweeping past him, but wondered how this could be when only his bedroom window was open. He ignored it again, and walked into the kitchen to find something to eat. Poking his head in the pantry, he heard a thumping noise behind him. Thinking the heater was just acting up again, he ignored it. Finding some chips he pulled the bag out of the pantry, and started munching on it, closing the door, and turning around. As he did so, he felt a chip start to lodge in his throat from shock, as he started to choke, coughing up the fragment that had gotten stuck. After his air passages were cleared, he still found himself having difficulty breathing because of what was in front of him. "Oppa." A melodious yet sinister voice said, with a dark smile. It was his old friend that had gone missing some time ago.  "J-Jiyeon." He choked out, backing up slowly, as she walked forward. Her face was ghostly white, her long and delicate neck was marked with a large laceration across . "It's been awhile, hasn't it?" She asked him.
Joon kept backing up as he quickly ran down the hallway, but Jiyeon appeared in front of him again.Her dark brown eyes were piercing right through him, and she looked so hollow.She was after all, dead.
"Wh-what do you want Jiyeon?" He tried to ask her. Jiyeon's pretty face grew stern, as formed a thin line. "You know what you did oppa. You have to. It was always about everyone else. Hyuna this. SoYeon that. Hyosung whatever. Always about you." She said and laughed a cynical laugh. Joon's eyes grew wide, as he fumbled with the doorknob behind him. "Jiyeon please. I don't understand." He remarked back, still failing to open his door. Jiyeon rolled her eyes and scoffed. "See that's the problem oppa. You were too busy making all your little remarks, and one liners, that you never noticed me. You never even remembered your promise." She continued on, as Joon tried not to stare at the open laceration around her neck. He knew that she had gone missing, and her body was never found. But he never would have guessed that she had hung herself. "Jiyeon please. I'm sorry. Why did you do this to yourself?" He tried to ask her gently. She gribbed her hands together, clenching and unclenching her fists. "You did this to me! You promised to go to Jeju Island with me right after Chuseok ended, but you forgot! And then you got with SoYeon!" She shrieked, her eyes growing darker and darker. Joon gaped at this. "Jiyeon, you have to know I'm not really with SoYeon it's just a reality show that's all scripted! You know that. And I-I'm sorry I forgot about Jeju Island." He said with remorse. Jiyeon shook her head adamantly, stepping forward. "It's too late now. I'm already, dead." She said darkly and then sighed, maniacally. She looked at him head on. "It's such a waste really oppa. Such a handsome face, but such a small mind. I realized it too late." She told him, as his door suddenly swung open, causing him to fall down. Jiyeon's ghostly figure walked in after him, as the door swung behind her with a bang, as the sound of his yells, mixed with her screams of anguish. Pools of red came pouring out from under the door. 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------
Isabel Santos Copyright 2012.
All rights reserved.