Worth So Much More-feat. Gyuri (KARA) & Seungho (MBLAQ) Pt2 2 of 2

Our Love is Like a Song~ONESHOTS

"Ah Gyuri ya." Seungho said happily, as he switched the phone to his other ear. He noticed the other members smirking as he sat on the living room couch, so he quickly walked away to his room, before they started to get noisy.

 

Walking into his room, he closed the door and sat down at the side of his bed, listening to Gyuri's melodious voice. "Oppa, did you have a good birthday?" She asked, as she sat on her dorm room balcony, looking out at the city.

 

Seungho could hear the sound of cars whizzing by, and guessed she was outside. "I did, but Gyuri ya, you should go inside wherever you are. The weather's getting colder." He told her with concern.

 

Gyuri smiled to herself,pulling the scarf around  her neck a bit more snugly, so she could keep warm. "I'm fine oppa. I won't be out here too long anyway." She tried to assure him. 

 

"Arraso. Hey you know my birthday's not over for another...twenty minutes or so." He pointed out, checking the time on his watch. Gyuri glanced down at her phone, looking at the clock as well.

 

"You don't say?" She said, teasingly. "So I want to do something really special before it's officially over." He said, emphasizing the really part. Gyuri laughed, shaking her head.

 

"And what's that?" She asked, looking down at the late night walkers on the streets below her dorm building. Seungho, got up and walked out of his room, taking his car keys with him. 

 

He walked through the hallway as the members looked on in confusion, as he stepped into his shoes near the doorway, and walked out of the building.

 

Taking the elevator down to the parking garage, he walked over to his car and got inside, pulling out of the lot and out onto the main road, placing his phone beside him and on speaker mode.

 

"I'm going to see a very special hoobae of mine." He said, as he drove down the streets of Seoul.

 

Gyuri tilted her head slightly at this, not completely sure of who he was referring to. "Oh? I didn't know Soyeon unni would be awake at this hour." She said, gauging his reaction.

 

"No. You Gyuri ya." He clarified, turning on his right turn signal. Gyuri's spirits lifted dramatically, but she kept her cool. "Hmm. You could be out clubbing with anyone you wanted or drinking with After School or the guys, but you chose to come visit me. My goddess personality wins again." She joked lightly, as Seungho laughed.

 

-

 

She stayed on the phone line with him, during the whole car trip, as he stopped at a convenience store,  to grab some hot coffee and she could hear every single movement, from the door chime, the store clerk's hello, him ruffling through the aisles, as he finally decided on just getting the hot coffee.

 

Gyuri sat, waiting at the balcony, as she heard Seungho's footsteps up the dorm building's stairs, her heart pounding more. She hoped it was only in her mind, that her heartbeats,seemed louder than usual.

 

She heard the door to the top floor open and she turned, phone still near her ear, as Seungho smiled, balancing two coffees in one arm. She smiled back, quickly grabbing one of them, and they sat down at the balcony ledge together.

 

Clinking their styrofoam cups together, they cheered again, for his birthday. Gyuri took a sip of the hot drink, letting it soothe , all the way down to her stomach, contrasting with the feel of the cold air, nipping at her face slightly.

 

Seungho watched her for a moment, as she looked out at the city view, completely entranced. He knew why  the guys at their old highschool would constantly fawn over Gyuri. 

 

Her long, luscious hair, was swept to one side in cascading waves, the faint scent of jasmine flowers lingering in the air. Porcelain skin, free of any blemishes, a high nose bridge, and perfectly plump lips. 

 

Gyuri turned and was surprised to see Seungho staring at her. She subconsciously looked at his lips for a moment, but quickly averted her eyes to his face. It was a challenge in itself, since his features were so striking. But she spoke up to break the sudden tension in the air.

 

"What? Are you preparing for your third proposal to me?" She joked, as Seungho snapped out of it. Then he suddenly looked serious, and it was starting to worry Gyuri.

 

"No, but there is something else I have to ask you." He said, as she nodded slowly, wondering what it could be.

 

He cleared his throat a few times, steadying himself. "I was wondering if you would...um..." He started to say, growing more and more nervous, unlike hsi usual suave self.

 

Gyuri just looked at him without wavering. "Yes?" She said, trying to encourage him to speak.

 

"I was wondering if you would..be...the dj for the Simi event." He told her, backing down on what he was really going to say.

 

Gyuri looked surprised, if not a bit dissapointed. "Sure. I'll let my manager know and get back to you." She told him, as he nodded back

 

Rubbing the back of his neck, he looked out at the city view as well.

 

"Seungho oppa." She called out and he turned to her.

 

"Thank you really for being a good senior oppa. And for still staying close with me till now." She told him sincerely. Seungho smiled back, giving her a quick, one armed hug. 

 

It secretly sent them both into fluttering emotions. But neither said nothing about it.

 

 

Gyuri ya, I wonder what it'd be like if I could stay like this with you.

 

Oppa, do you notice anything at all about me? 

 

They thought silently, though on the outside, they kept this friendly but still somewhat professional relationship.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Isabel Santos Copyright 2012.

All rights reserved.