Worth So Much More-feat. Gyuri (KARA) & Seungho (MBLAQ) Pt2 1 of 2~updated!

Our Love is Like a Song~ONESHOTS

"Oppa, I've known you for over five years now and... no no that sounds like a proposal. Um. Oppa, you're a very good senior sunbae and I hope..no too lengthy." Gyuri said aloud to herself, as she rehearsed the voicemail she was going to send.

 

In the end she decided the most natural way for it to come out was if she just called him instead. They did that regularly anyway. She glanced at the alarm clock on her nightstand. It was a quarter to six. The recording for Idol Manager should be over by now.

 

Just to be sure, she decided to wait a few more minutes, and grabbed a glass of sweet tea from the dorm fridge, sipping on it as she sat on the living room couch.

The drink seemed very familiar to her. And it wasn't just that it was the only drink available in their fridge besides bottled water, for the past week. Then she

remembered, it was one of the first things Seungho had mentioned when they had gone to Anyang Arts High School together, however odd as a conversation starter

it might've been. Gyuri smiled, shaking her head at the memory. 

 

~

"Sweet tea" A familiar male voice said, as Gyuri sat in the cafeteria, people watching, as she ate her watercress sandwhich and fruit salad, along with a bottle of sweet tea at her side.

"Excuse me?" Gyuri said in confusion, as someone sat down beside her leaving some space in between them. She then realized it was one of her fellow classmate's from the year above hers, Yang Seungho.

 

He gave a small smile. "It's one of my favorite drinks." He explained, looking at a loss for words.

 

"Oh really?" Gyuri said, a bit cooly. All the students knew about her Goddess complex. And she knew all about Yang Seungho. Senior class president, theater arts captain, lead singer for the upcoming play, top dancer of the break dance crew, and a high honors student. 

 

And who was Park Gyuri? According to the other students, she was a pretty face.An average B student, but still cared about her studies. She had a icy persona, but it was to keep guys who were only interested in her because of her beauty, away from her.

 

Seungho looked taken aback for a moment, but recovered quickly, smiling confidently. They both gave off bold auras, so their interaction was an equal pushing force. Neither of them backed down from their act.

 

"Um Gyuri ssi." Seungho started to say, a bit flustered never the less. "Yes, Seungho sunbae?" She said, prodding him to speak his point.

 

"I just wanted you to know that what other people have been saying, I know there's more to you than that. I'd like to be friends" He explained.

 

Gyuri thought about his offer for a moment. "Friends. And you don't believe that I'm a stuck up pretentious, girl?" She inquired, as he shook his head firmly.

 

She shrugged. "Sure. Why not? Not many people can handle my humor anyway." She said frankly, and he chuckled lightly at this. They started chatting about different things, and from then on, they became good friends.

 

~

 

   As it neared 7pm, Gyuri finally called up Seungho, waiting for the familiar voicemail song, and then he answered.

 

"Ah Gyuri ssi." He said happily. Seungho switched the phone to his other ear, as he walked away from the dorm living room toward his room. The other members were starting to smirk, and he quickly left before they could become noisy.

 

-----

Isabel Santos Copyright 2012.

All rights reserved.