Never The Right Time to Say Goodbye-Junhyung (B2sT) & Hara (KARA) Pt2~updated!

Our Love is Like a Song~ONESHOTS

                             

    "Yong Junhyung." Hara said firmly, as Junhyun sat at the kitchen table in front of her, trying not to grimace at the iciness of her voice. He forced himself to not move his gaze away from her. 

 

He knew he had been in the wrong lately. They had started out so happily in their relationship, but lately he hadn't been giving her enough attention. She still meant alot to him, but he had taken her loyalty for granted. 

 

Hara bit her lip and paused for a moment, but then sighed, her voice softening at her next words. "Junhyung oppa. I really don't like what's been happening to us lately. We hardly get to see each other because of our schedules, but when we do it's like you're not really even there you know?" She said.

 

Junhyung reached out and placed his hand carefully over her own. "Hara, I'm sorry. I was stupid. After everything we've been through, I took things for granted." He replied back sincerely.

 

His blood ran cold at the next few words his girlfriend uttered.

 

Looking him in the eye directly, and then down at the table, Hara said very softly. "Maybe we should end things. For the better." She said, her voice cracking slightly, as she stifled a sob.

 

 

------------------------------------

Isabel Santos Copyright 2012

All rights reserved.