Worth So Much More-feat. Gyuri (KARA) & Seungho (MBLAQ) P1~UPDATED

Our Love is Like a Song~ONESHOTS

People thought her to be completely pretentious, and vain. They saw her "Goddess Complex" as irritating, rather than an act that she tried to play, in order to bring laughter onto the t.v. shows that she went on, and interviews that she had. She received hate for putting on airs, as people described it, when in reality, the conceited girl she portrayed, was nothing close to who she really was.

 

They thought him to be an all around guy, righteous, talented in every aspect, and just the right amount of manliness to make any girl fall for him in five seconds flat. He was a strong and charismatic leader. But behind the handsome face, and witty humor, the intelligence, there was a weakness that only one person ever saw. 

-

 

     *"Gyuri ssi, please tell us. Did you ever have a crush on Seungho when you were in highschool?" Kyung Lim asked Gyuri over the phone, as the other tv. show members sat around her, including Seungho himself and the other MBLAQ members.

 

Seungho sat, anticipating, but trying to seem nonchalant about the whole thing, munching on a piece of birthday cake as if whatever she said didn't matter too much to him. But it did. 

 

On the other end , Gyuri sat on the couch of KARA's dorm, hesitating, knowing her phonecall was on live broadcast. She paused for a moment, and then spoke carefully. "I didn't dare have a crush on him." She spoke through her cellphone's receiver. 

 

Everyone on the line at the other end "oh'ed." in understanding. "Up to that extent? Ah I see." Kyunglim stated, and placed the cellphone down on the long table. 

Gyuri didn't feel like being questioned anymore, but she just had the urge to call out to Seungho. It was his birthday after all.

 

"O-oppa." She called through the phone, her voice ringing out loudly to the other end. 

 

"Wah." The other people on the show said in surprise and jealousy at her and Seungho's close relationship. Seungho tried not to smile too widely.

 

Gyuri switched the phone over to her other ear, leaning herself closer  to the receiver. "Oppa, happy birthday. Please stay by my side as a good senior oppa in the future." Gyuri said sincerely.

 

The other end of the phone line went crazy, as the MBLAQ members tried to see if there was any hidden meaning to her words.

 

"Stay by my side. She could've said stay by my front or my back." G.O., one of the members, joked, as Seungho just smiled happily. The other show members erupted into wild laughter.

 

"Is this a code?" Cheondung thought amused. 

 

Seungho laughed nervously, and slightly embarassed, but happy never the less.

 

"When you see MBLAQ's performances does Seungho's part stand out the most to you?" Kyunglim tried to interrogate.

 

Gyuri kept her cool, and answered wittily. "I like Joon a lot."She stated, as Seungho appeared slightly hurt, but countered back with his own sense of humor.

 

"I like Nicole." He said with a laugh, stating a different KARA member's name.

 

The others laughed. "Oh you match very well." Kyung lim stated with a nod.

 

"What?" Seungho said, laughing, at the absurdity.

 

They then ended the phone call and asked Gyuri to visit the show sometime.

 

-

 

  "AIgoo." Gyuri said as she hung up the phone, knocking herself on the head lightly. It was good that she was able to keep up her cool complex persona, instead of admitting that she did at one point, and maybe a little bit still, had a crush on Seungho.

 

Tucking her legs behind her on the couch, she sighed. And scrolled through her phone, and decided to leave Seungho a voicemail anyways.

 

-

 

"Wah you and Gyuri are very close it seems." Kyunglim stated.

 

"He asked her to be the mother of his kids." Mir blurted out as the older show members looked on in surprise.

 

Seungho placed his head down on the table in embarassment at the maknae's outburst. He raised his head from the table, as he tried to save himself from the scandalous exclamation his fellow group member had made. 

 

"Aniya. It's not like that. I asked if she wanted to be the mom for Hello Baby when the other members and I were on it." He tried to clarify, munching on more cake.

 

"And Gyuri noona thought he'd proposed." Cheondoong added, fueling the fire.

 

Seungho made a face, vowing to put the other members in a headlock later.

 

Kyunglim finally decided to drop the subject and they continued on celebrating Seungho's birthday.

 

-

*taken and adapted from Idol Manager ep10*

Isabel Santos Copyright 2012.

All rights reserved.

 

Gyulho<3