Sooner Than Later-Min and Kikwang Pt 6 2/2 complete

Our Love is Like a Song~ONESHOTS

 

        Min laid her head against the side of hospital bed, sleeping soundly after having talked to Kikwang while in his coma for over two hours. She was exhausted, but wouldn't budge from his side. 

[Play] I'll Be Waiting-Seohyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd4MbqaCjvs

 

-

 

"Minyoung unni." HaYi walked into the hospital room, and gently nudged Min. Min slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Oh Hayi. Aren't you supposed to be at school?" She asked.

HaYi frowned. "How can I concentrate on school when Kikwang oppa's been asleep for almost two months now?" She said sadly, close to tears. Min outstretched her arms towards HaYi who collapsed against her as they both sobbed.

 

After what seemed like hours, HaYI and Min composed themselves, taking turns to wash their faces in the small hospital rooms bathroom.

 

HaYi bit her lips when she came out of the bathroom, trying not ot cry again."Thanks unnie. I know I have to be strong for Kikwang oppa." She said nodding firmly. Min nodded back.

 

"Kikwang's strong. He'll get through this. He will." Min said back and walked HaYi out to make sure she went back to school for the day.

 

~

When min sat back down beside Kikwang's hospital bed, she felt very weary. For two months, the prognosis hadn't been good for Kikwang. For two months she had been crying, along with Kikwang's family, worried that he would never wake up.

 

Two months.

 

~

"Kikwangie. How can you sleep for so long? I know I used to tease you for sleeping 10 hours a day during the weekends but, this isn't funny. Please. I don't want you to wake up just because I miss you, I want you to wake up because there's so much more ahead for you in your life. You were going to have a duet with Yoseob oppa remember? And you were supposed to marry Miss Korea remember?" She said, with a painful laugh, staring down at Kikwang's emotionless face.

 

Would she ever see him smile again?

 

Min wiped at her eyes with the back of her hands. 

 

The thought of possibly having to say goodbye to Kikwang forever was too much to bear.

 

At that moment she lost all hope and stood up grabbing at the flower vases that had been left behind and started smashing them on the ground. She picked up the stuffed bears and threw them out the 8th story window, until some of the nurses came in and held her back to stop her from destroying everything in the room.

 

"Miss stop." They told her, feeling sorry at the loss she was going through.

 

At that moment, the monitor started beeping and Kikwang's brain wave signals started to move sporadically. The nurses let go of her as the three of them looked at the monitor, wide eyed.

 

Kikwang stirred, scrunching his face until he suddenly woke up.

 

"Who's making so much noise?" He asked with a groan, covering his ears with the pillow.

 

"Kikwang!" Min said in disbelief, and rushed over to hug him tightly. Kikwang opened his eys in confusion.

 

"Wha?" He said, bewildered.

 

"Did you know you were in a coma?" One of the nurses asked him.

 

"What? Really?" Kikwang said, shocked.

 

"OMG. You babo." Min said punching him in the shoulder.

 

 

His stomach grumbled loudly suddenly as he was embarassed.

 

"I'll bring you some food" One of the nurses said while the other nurse checked his pulse.

 

"A little slow, but understandable since you've been asleep for two months." The nurse said and left to page the doctor.

 

 

"Two months?!" Kikwang said, still in disbelief.

 

 

"Yeah. You took the super nap of all the super naps." Min said shaking her head.

 

 

"Wow" Kikwang said, staring at the wall in front of him.

 

He then remembered the car crash, and Min's sudden confession and outburst.

 

 

He glanced back at her sheepishly. "Um about the.. that other day.." He started to say and Min flushed slightly.

 

She shook her head. 

 

"Ah just forget about it. Let's get you healthy again okay? I'm just glad my best friend is back." She told him sincerely.

 

Kikwang smiled and squeezed her hand, "thanks Minyoungiee" He said, pleased.

 

Min poked his forehead lightly. "Babo."

 

Who knew what would happen in the future?

 

SHe wasn't expecting him to wake up and be like "omg min i realized i'm like in love with you too."

 

 

But the future looked bright now that he was conscious again.

 

 

~

 

The End.