Worth So Much More-Gyuri and Seungho Pt 3 final

Our Love is Like a Song~ONESHOTS

 

 

~Annyeong haseyo this is DJ Godess Gyuri here on hosting the radio Simi event with special guest MBLAQ~!" Gyuri said cheerfully into the mic as she introduced MBLAQ to all the radio listeners.

 

Seungho sat nearest to her and smiled widely at her enthusiasm, as the other band members snickered at how awe struck he looked. But Gyuri didn't seem to notice.

 

The radio event went smoothly and it was time for open callers to ask questions to the MBLAQ members.

 

"Hello, we're on air with caller # 1 what's your name?" Gyuri asked the caller.

 

The person on the other end spokea bit softly, nervous.

 

"Um, my name is Jiyou,,,Jiyong. yeah" the girl caller said softly, sounding like she was trying not to laugh.

 

 

Gyuri raised an eyebrow at this "Jing (Jiyoung of Kara's nickname) is that you?" Gyuri asked accusingly.

 

"Em. No my name is Jiyong. I wanted to ask Seungho ssi, what his ideal type was" The caller continued

 

 

Gyuri was still suspicious but questioned the caller no further.

 

Seungho seemed surprised.

 

"Um. Hello Jiyong? Um. I guess someone with a witty sense of humor, kind, and who can relate to me." He answered a bit hesitantly, briefly making eye contact with Gyuri, who still wasn't sure where he was going with this.

 

"Oh. That sounds like a good match for you opp...Seungho ssi. It sounds a bit like Gyuri unni...Gyuri DJ-nim..." The caller quickly backtracked.

 

Gyuri then heard distinct laughter in the background that sounded like Nicole and someone shushing her.

 

 

She scowled. "Yah Jiyoung you're soo deaa--ahem. I'll talk to you later." She quickly corrected herself and ended the call.

 

 

A bit flustered, she moved on to the next caller.

 

Seungho wondered why Jiyoung had gone through that trouble of asking him.

 

Could it be that Gyuri felt the same way about him?

 

He tried meeting her gaze, but she was pointedly looking the other way.

 

"Gyuri ah" He said seriously.

 

Gyuri looked towards him and mouthed "we're on air"

 

 

She reminded him.

 

The other members were tense, and wished they had popcorn to watch their interaction.

 

"So?" He mouthed back.

 

He walked over to the sound board and turned off the radio transmitter for a moment and then changed his mind leaving it on.

 

 

The intense gaze in his eyes as he walked back to his seat, was a bit daunting to Gyuri.

 

"Oppa. What's going on?" She asked, taken aback.

 

"Go baek hae

 

go baek hae"

 

 

the other band members whispered loudly.

 

Seungho looked flustered and Gyuri flushed at this.

 

 

Seungho sat closely in front of Gyuri as he said loudly into his radio mic headset.

 

"Gyuri ah, I know I'm putting you on the spot right now, but 5 years ago you said you didn't dare have a crush on me.

But now, what do you feel about me? Not just as an oppa/good sunbae. But as a man" He asked bravely.

 

Gyuri gaped at this slightly in shock, as the other members held their breaths in anticipation.

 

She looked Seungho in the eyes, without wavering this time. He wouldn't ask if he didn't have feelings for her right.

 

Gyuri looked down for a moment, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear, and then faced his gaze again.

 

"I..I wasn't sure how to admit this, if I should admit this, or even how. But, I'm thinking since you brought it up this way, then you feel the way I do which is..

 

I've fallen in love with you, oppa.." Gyuri admitted softly, in the sincerest voice she had.

 

"ooohhhh" The other band members said, having a field day.

 

Seungho's intense gaze changed as his eyes crinkled happily, his face breaking into a wide grin.

 

Gyuri couldn't help but smile back, as Seungho reached out to her and placed his palm on her face, kissing her deeply.

 

"I'm in love with you too." He said, when he broke away from their kiss, hugging her tightly.

 

-

Everyone who was listening to the broadcast, became teary eyed and awwed at broadcast.

 

The other Kara members at the dorms squealed loudly and jumped up and down in victory.

 

"Gyuri gets her man!" Seungyeon said and she and Hara and Nicole and Jiyoung did a dance to celebrate.

 

 

~

Gyuri couldn't stop smiling and decided to end the broadcast quickly.

 

"Uh thanks for listening and now DJ shindong will take over"she said hurriedly and left with Seungho from the radio station to go somewhere, hand in hand.

 

 

~