Never the Right TIme to Say Goodbye-Junhyung (B2st) & Hara (Kara) Pt1

Our Love is Like a Song~ONESHOTS

"How do you let it go when you, you just don't know? What's on the other side of the door when you're walking out, talk about it. Everything I tried to remember just went out my head. So Imma do the best I can to get you to understand cause I know, there's never a right time to say goodbye."-Chris Brown

 

   -

       Hara stood at  the kitchen counter, with her fingertips tapping away on the countertop, growing more and more impatient. She glanced up at the clock on the microwave, which gave off a greenish glare in the dark room.

 

A strip of moonlight shone through the large window pane of the kitchen, shedding some light on where she was perched, but it did nothing for her mood.

 

 

Junhyung was known to give off a player-like vibe, when faced with first impressions. He was also thought of as a mysterious person, one that had an infamous smirk, landing him the nickname "Joker."

 

But despite all this, Hara knew him better. She knew that in a matter of seconds he could go from being completely charismatic, to a complete goofball, especially when he was around her.

 

 

No one could make her laugh quite like he did. And through the first few months of getting to know each other, him consoling her and just being there for her during a time of need, she was certain that there was alot more to Yong Junhyung than the media made him out to be.

 

 

   While Hara waited for him, she grew tired and sat down at the kitchen table instead, even brewing herself a cup of coffee to keep herself awake. But even after a few sips of the warm drink, she felt her eyes drooping and her head was starting to sway forward, until she finally dropped her head down on the cold table.

 

 

  An hour later, the microwave clock blinked that it was already three in the morning. She woke up to the sound of the front door opening, and keys jangling. Junhyung was finally back, and as he passed the open doorway of the kitchen his easy mannered walk stiffened slightly as he turned to see Hara waiting there, looking tired and upset.

 

   The frown on her small face made her stern expression look even more severe. She looked like an angry doll that you did not want to mess with, despite her petite frame, and her large brown eyes.

 

Junhyung froze, but then slowly made his way into the kitchen. "I can explain. I--" He started to say as he reached her, but was cut off. Hara's voice was cold and each word that she uttered felt like a punch to his insides.

 

Holding up her hand, she signaled for him to stop. "We need to talk." She replied back to him, as she pushed the coffee mug away from her, and gestured for him to sit down.

 

 

Junghyun sat down slowly, his gaze never wavering from her, although he looked apprehensive. He had a fairly good idea what she wanted to talk about, and he wasn't exactly ready for it. However he knew that he hadn't been giving her enough attention lately, so he patiently waited for her to speak.

 

 

-

to be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabel Santos Copyright 2012.

All rights reserved.