All In My Head-Jiyoon (4minute) feat. Sunggyu (Infinite) and Soyu (Sistar) Pt.2/2 complete

Our Love is Like a Song~ONESHOTS

         Jiyoon glanced at GaEun with a downcast expression, which cast GaEun to sigh again. "You can't honestly tell me that you don't have feelings for him Jiyoon." GaEun replied, moving onto refilling the wine cooler bucket with more ice. 

 

Jiyoon tried to keep her voice steady as she glanced at GaYoon from across the bar counter, but failed. "I..i do. But you've seen him Ga Eun. Come on." She replied back, exasperated as she tossed a coaster on the nearest dining table. 

 

GaEun looked confused. "What is that supposed to mean? Yes, I've seen him. He's a guy. A guy that you have serious secret feelings for." GaEun stated firmly, as she stuck the ice scoop back in the ice bin. 

 

But Jiyoon could only shake her head. "A guy that's too good for me." She clarified, brushing her bangs away from her face. GaEun couldn't take the Eeyore like expressions from her, and tossed an ice cube at the side of her head lightly, to try and snap some sense into her.

 

Jiyoon didn't flnch, but glanced back up at her co-worker. Wiping her hand on a clean rag, GaEun spoke up again. "Listen to me Jiyoon. Don't be like those girls that mope around because they think they're not worthy of a certain guy. You're funny, you're pretty, and you're one hell of a rapper, so don't you forget that." Ga Eun said with emphasis.

 

Jiyoon nodded with a determined expression on her face. "You're right. I shouldn't be putting myself down like this. Thanks GaEun." She told her co-worker with a smile, and grabbed a clean rag to start wiping down the dining tables that hadn't been draped with table cloths yet.

 

GaEun smiled back, glad to get Jiyoon out of her depressed funk, and went into the back kitchen.

 

While Jiyoon nodded to herself as she wiped at one of the dining tables, she stopped, and blinked a few times her determined mode quickly fading.

She found herself staring at the table mid wipe, and then realized why. It was the same table that SungGyu sat at everytime he came to visit. 

 

She shook her head to get this ridiculous thought out of her mind, and started scrubbing the table with more force, but careful enough not to scratch it. 

One of her co-workers on break sat down at a booth beside where she was cleaning, and placed a caramel latte in a cup and saucer down, getting up to grab a newspaper.

 

Now her eyes were moving towards the familiar frothy drink, the sweet smell permeating through the room as she inhaled a little bit. 

 

His drink.

 

In all her exasperation Jiyoon picked up the rag and whacked it across her cheek with a resounding thwack sound, causing her whole body to vibrate. Her co-worker had just come back with a newspaper and saw this with wide eyes.

 

"Jiyoon ssi, what are you doing? Do you need ice?" JoKwon asked her, his mouth gaping at what he had seen. Jiyoon gave him a small smile, shaking her head. 'I'm fine oppa. I just need to get some air for a minute." She told him, placing her hand on her cheek that was turning pink. He nodded and she walked out of the glass double doors of the restaurant.

 

She took a seat at the curb next to the storage room by the parking lot, and sighed. Pulling out her phone from her pocket, she scrolled through her me2day account and dropped her phone with a clang.

 

On the newsfeed she saw a new picture of SungJong and a girl she kind of knew, in a liplock.

 

Beneath that, were lots of comments quickly updating itself about "Congrats man"and "what? Since when?"and the likes on the photo were escalating as well.

 

"Was it all in my head?" Jiyoon thought, her heart dropping, as she buried her face in her hands.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Isabel Santos Copyright 2012.

All rights reserved.