Like Bros?

You and Him.....

Yuri went into school with a depressed face on.

 

She has never felt this before. She felt something weird...... No, it's not jealousy. It's hatred.

 

She really hated Taemin. She went to her locker and got her books out and went to her first class.

 

She stop suddenly.... She saw Taemin and Minho talking to each other down the hall.

 

She stared at Taemin with hatred eyes.

 

This kid, why is he always following Minho around like a puppy? She thought. Never mind, let's just go to class.

 

And she walked into the classroom.

 

 

 

Why do we even have to learn this? Why do I keep on thinking of Minho and that Taemin kid. Snap out of it Yuri.

 

"I'm so bored."Yuri said.

 

She doodle in her notebook. She did not write anything educational in her notebook. Just drawing of Minho and her.

 

Now she added a new character, an enemy named Taemin. She drew bombs exploding on Taemin and her shooting a shot gun at him.

 

Then suddenly, the school bell rang. She shut the notebook and went to her locker and put all of her stuff in.

 

Then she went to the cafeteria. She always sat next to Minho and her best friend Yoona.

 

Then Minho went up to Yuri and said, "Hey, um, I'm going to sit with Taemin today. Is that okay with you?"

 

"Oh sure. You can sit next your friend. Appearantly the Taemin kid has his table where he sits with his other friends." Yuri mutted to herself.

 

Yuri went to Yoona with a sad expression on. "Aw, what's wrong?"

 

"That Taemin kid is driving me crazy. Minho and him having been holding hands and hugging each other? Do guy best friends do that?"

 

"To be honest Yuri, thats not what guy best friends do."

 

"So do you think he's gay?"

 

"Or he's treating Taemin like a little brother."

 

Yoona's right. Maybe Minho is just treating Taemin like a little brother. Brothers do that right?

 

"I just feel that Minho likes Taemin more than me."

 

"Girl, thats impossible. Minho would never be gay."

 

Dude, thats what I thought.

 

"Yeah, I mean he already has me. He wouldn't dump me for that Taemin kid."

 

"I know right? That would be weird."

 

No, it'll be strange.

 

 

After School... (Yuri's POV)

 

"Come on Minho, let's go." I yelled.

 

"Okay coming."

 

And we walked together. But I felt like something is missing. We didn't holding hands..

 

"Minho, let's hold hands."

 

"Sorry, my hands are a bit cold today. I don't wanna freeze your hands."

 

"It's okay, I'll warm it up."

 

"I don't HAVE to right."

 

"No, but it's just a couple thing."

 

"I really don't feel like it today." 

 

Well sheesh, what's up with this guy. If you don't want to, then say it. Don't make some stupid excuse like your hands are "freezing".

 

We arrived at my house.

 

"So, see ya at school tomorrow. Call me before you go to bed"I said.

 

"Kay bye."

 

What was that all about? He just said "kay bye" and then just left like he's late for an appointment.

 

He litterally said those two words and walked away.

 

What's up with Minho these days?