Surprise!

You and Him.....

Yuri was so excited. She was skipping to school like a 6 year old. It gonna be a huge surprise. She wondered how he would react. When she's excited, she would think that she's a princess and twirl and skip. It's just her.

 

 

She was laughing to herself and saying that the weather today is beautiful. Everytime a neighbor jogs by, she nicely says hi. Guess today is a very "special" day. 

 

 

Yuri went into school, and again, said hi to everybody. "What the heck?" She heard the other kids say. But she didn't really care. Then she realized something. Wait, why am I so excited for? That I get to be with Minho? No, he's a jer-. No, he's just a friend. 

 

 

Yuri wipped her off mind about being excited and went back to her normal self. This time, she didn't grab her books as usual at school cause they're gonna have their own books in there.

 

 

There was still some time left before school starts. So she went into the cafeteria to get breakfast. She did eat breakfast but it was not enough. She usually just grabs whatever was on the dinner table at home.

 

 

Yuri took a tray and got oatmeal and toast. She went to the check-out center and paid for the meal. She sat at an empty table. Yuri started stuffing her face with oatmeal. "Oh god, I need to go on a diet." She said. 

 

 

She started thinking about that. (I'm not gonna tell you now.) Then she started thinking about Minho. And then the past... She closed her eyes and pinched her forehead with her index finger and thumb. Trying to erase those terrible memories... 

 

 

She finished eating her oatmeal and toast and threw it away since school is almost starting.

 

 

She stood in front of the door and went in it. "Ah, here's our new student Yuri! Welcome to the Special Class!" the teacher said. The teacher was appearantly a male. The teacher tucked his shirt in like any other high school teacher on tv. He wore old fashioned glasses and he was shorter than Yuri. He talked to her while standing on his tippy toes.

 

 

Minho looked up and saw me. He was definately surprised. "Hi, I'm Yuri and I'm the new student in this special class. Please take care of me!"

 

 

Minho was frozen. He dropped his pencil without even noticing. "Okay Yuri, you can sit over there. Next to Choi Minho." Yuri took one breath and went toward her seat. 

 

 

"How did you get into the Special Class?" Minho asked. "Well, with my awesome reading skills."

 

 

Minho chuckled. "Oh okay. I thought your family brib the school to let you be in this Special Class."

 

 

"Hey!" Yuri hit Minho on his arm. "Hey, that hurted...a lot." Minho yelled. "Well, you deserved." said Yuri crossing her arms. 

 

 

"Minho and Yuri? Do you want me to to switch seats?" The teacher asked.

 

 

"No!" Minho quickly said. Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

 

Being in the Special Class is harder than it looks. You have to be at least super good at least one subject. And Yuri was good at litterature. That's why she got into the Special Class.

 

 

"Minho and Yuri, please come in front the class." He asked after everybody left. "Dammit I think we're in trouble." Minho said. Both of them went in front of class. "Okay, I want you, Minho, to tell Yuri what we are doing. And what we are focusing on. Is that okay?" Minho was relief. "Sure. I don't mind." And then they went out of class for lunch.

 

 

"So basically what we're doing is studying." Minho explained. "Okay?" Yuri was confused. "Since you already perfected litterature in your grade level, you need to take it a step higher." Minho continued to explain. "Oh, now I get it!"

 

 

"Oppa!" Taemin ran towards Minho. He hugged him and started to realize that Yuri was beside him. And Yuri did not have a pretty face on. "What is she doing here?" Taemin asked rudely. "Kay, bye Minho." Yuri quickly left. 

 

 

"What's going on?" Taemin asked with fear. "Yuri got into the Special Class." Minho explained. "What?!" Taemin exclaimed. "And why were you standing next to Yuri?" 

 

 

"The teacher made me explain what we're doing in class to her."

 

 

"You could've said no!" Taemin yelled. "I'm the teacher's pet and if I don't do it, he might hate me and think I'm a lazy !" 

 

 

Taemin started growling. Minho was scooching back bit by bit.

 

 

"I'm going to get into that class no matter what!"