Minho's Best Friend

You and Him.....

Yuri's POV

 

 

I woke up and realized that I was late for school. And I can't wait to see Minho my boyfriend. I quickly showered and put my uniform on and went downstairs to eat breakfast. (Actually I just grab an apple and left) And Minho waited for me outside.

 

 

"You're late again" Minho said.

 

"Sorry. I had to finish work before I went to bed." I said.

 

"You could've done it right after you went home from school."

 

"Well I had something to do." I lied. Minho chuckled.

 

 

Okay, I gotta admit. He's an extremely good student. Compared to me, I'm a piece of crap. He's in this "special" class and apparently i'm not. I just get so excited when school ends.

 

 

We walked to school while holding hands. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world and to have such a great boyfriend. We arrived at school and Minho wanted to introduce me to his best friend Taemin.

 

 

Taemin came up to us. "Hi! I'm Taemin."

 

"You didn't tell that she's a girl." I yelled at Minho.

 

"Um, I'm a guy."

 

"Really? I'm sorry. It's just that you look so like a girl." I apologized.

 

"That's okay. I lot of people think I'm a girl too. So, you're not the only one."

 

 

I'm SERIOUS! He looks exactly like a girl. Sparkling eyes, pretty lips, and long auburn hair."Your very pretty for a guy though." I told him. "Thank you."

 

 

"Okay, so this is my girlfriend Yuri and this is my best friend Taemin." said Minho breaking the awkwardness. "You've picked well." I told Minho

 

 

 And then the bell rang. "So I'll see you guys later." said Taemin. I saw Minho stare at Taemin like how I stare at bacon. "Let's go." I nudged Minho. "O-okay".

 

 

Ugh. I really hate school. Especially history. I hate hearing the teacher lecture about our country's history. I know that Syngman Rhee is the first president of Korea. Ya di ya di ya.

 

 

And finally, the class bell rang and I ran to the hallway and stared at Minho and Taemin. And Minho and Taemin were hugging each other.

 

 

"Minho what was that?" I came up to Minho.

 

"What was what?" Minho said nervously.

 

"You hugging Taemin what was that?" I actually felt kind of stupid for getting jealous of that.

 

"O-Oh, i-it was a bro-bromance hug."

 

"Oh I get it! Wanna grab something to eat?"

 

"Sure. What do you want?"

 

"I'm craving for bibimbap."

 

"Okay let's go."

 

 

We arrived at my favorite bibimbap restaurant. Lee's Bibimbap. We went inside and sat at a table. I saw Minho looking at his phone for a while now.

 

"Who are you texting?" I asked him.

 

"Oh Taemin"

 

"Cool."

 

"I'm going to the bathroom okay?" said Minho.

 

"Ok"  I took a glance at his phone. I was really curious what they were texting about. Okay, just one look. I thought. 

 

 

To: Taeminnie <3

 

-How's school Minho.

 

                                                         -It's alright

 

- I miss you

 

 

                                                          - I miss you too :(

 

 

- Minho remember what you promised me.

 

 

                                                           - I never break your promises.

 

 

- hehe ^^

 

 

                                                             - Bye

 

 

- see ya!!

 

 

Wait, why was Taemin's name have a heart next to it and why do they miss each other so much? And what promise?

 

 

Minho came out of the bathroom and I quickly put his phone down. 

 

 

" Is the food here yet?"