Taemin Time... :)

You and Him.....

Taemin hated Yuri. He will for sure hate Yuri forever. It's because of what she did back then..... And now she is ruining his plan. (Ahh another secret)

 

 

"That stupid ! She thinks she can get whatever she wants!" Taemin muttered under his breath.

 

 

Her in the same class as Minho does not make him hate her, but want to murder her. The Special Class is very hard to get in and he knows that. 

 

 

You can do this Taemin. FIGHTING! Taemin raised both of his fists up. He took out all his text books, notebooks, pencils, pens, highlighters and lastly, his homework. 

 

 

Okay, I'm going to do this. For real-z's.

 

 

Taemin flipped his math textbook and put his math homework in front of him. He carefully inspected the problems and carefully wrote the answer down. He, at least, finish five pages of math homework. Taemin wiped his sweat off.

 

 

 Gah! I need to go pee. Taemin stood up and he instantly fell down. 

 

 

Aish! My legs are asleep. Oh I have very nice legs! Taemin started touching his legs and tried to stand up by grabbing his chair. It took about seven minutes for him to get up. And he slowy limped to the bathroom.

 

 

He lifted the toilet seat up and started "aiming". He studied his "thing". Why haven't I gone through puperty yet? He thoughted.

 

 

He then flushed the toilet and went back to his room without washing his hands.

 

 

Taemin moved on to science. The subject that he loved the most.

 

 

It was about three hours until he felt something wet on his upper lip. He sniffed a couple of times. Then slowly reached his fingers up to his upper lip.

 

 

"UMMA! UMMA! UMMA!"

 

 

He heard loud footsteps coming upstairs. Key poked his head through the door. "What is it Minnie? Aish! You're room is a mess."

 

 

Key dyed his hair blonde again. And he was wearing super tight skinnies. Plus, his hair was all messed up. So Taemin must think that....never mind!

 

 

"Umma, I have a bloody nose!"

 

 

And Taemin started whining. "UMMA!"

 

 

Taemin stomped his foot on the floor.

 

 

"Okay, okay I'll go get the toilet paper from the bathroom. Hold on a minute."

 

 

Key went to the bathroom and Taemin cupped his hands and held it below his chin. "HURRY UP UMMA!"

 

 

Key ripped some toilet paper and rolled it up. Key went back to Taemin's room. He wiped Taemin's upper lip and sticked the rolled up toilet paper in his nose.

 

 

Taemin started whining.

 

 

"Why did you have to study so hard!? I want you to study but not until your nose starts to bleed?!"

 

 

"Because I was trying to get into the Special Class!" And Taemin continued to whine.

 

 

"I heard Yuri got in there. Is that the reason why?"

 

 

"Yes Umma. She's trying to ruin my life!"

 

 

"Not everything is a competition honey." Key started to patting Taemin's head.

 

 

"I'm afraid that my plan will fail."

 

 

"What plan?"

 

 

"Nothing!" Taemin quickly said.

 

 

Key was getting something from Taemin. He felt like Taemin is not telling him something.

 

 

"Okay. Stop studying too hard. And Yuri is not a bad person."

 

 

"YES SHE IS! SHE SUCH A ING BAD PERSON. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HER!"

 

 

Key frozed. He was surprised that Taemin yelled at him.

 

Then Key yelled right back, "Taemin, watch your language!"

 

 

And Key left his room.

 

 

Taemin started sobbing. 

 

 

Nobody knows about her. Only me. I'm a victim. Yuri is a bad person. Why can nobody believe me? 

 

 

Taemin quickly wiped off his tears and got back to his work. 

 

 

I will get you back Yuri. I will surely get you back.

 

 

I will get you back for what you've done before...

 

 

~I hope you guys like this chapter! And theres another secret to keep you guys thinking. Sorry I haven't updated in a while cause of school :( I'll try to write a chapter or two in my free time :) So I hope you enjoy..... And guys, please, please,please tweet this story. It would mean a lot to me and also like this on facebook. ILL LOVE YOU GUYS TO DEATH!!! ILL EVEN GIVE YOU A SHOUT OUT!! And please follow me on twiiter:)