No more worries...

You and Him.....

Yuri’s POV

“What’s going on?” Taemin asked.

 

 

I stared at Minho, hoping he would think of something to say instead of me. Taemin seemed pretty hurt. Seeing tear drops rolling down his cheek is unbearable.

 

 

“Um, Taemin? Me and Yuri, you know, got kind of back together?” Minho said in an uneasy voice.

 

 

“God damit! Damit, damit, damit! My plans are ruined!” Taemin punched the lockers near him. He started sliding his fingers into his hair and tried to pull it out.

 

 

I did not understand when he said ‘my plans are ruined’.

 

 

“Your what?” Minho said in confusion.

 

 

“Shut the up Minho!”

 

 

“Woah, I didn’t mean to do anything.” Minho took a step back.

 

 

Taemin slid down the lockers and sat on the floor started tearing up. “It’s all ruined.”

 

 

I felt sorry for him even though  I didn’t know what the hell he was talking about. So I went to him and asked him, “What do you mean?!”

 

 

He took his finger and pointed at me. “IT’S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU ! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!”

 

 

“Wait me? Is it because Minho and I got back together?”

 

 

“You don’t remember me do you?”

 

 

I tilted my head to the side. “I…I don’t think I do.”

 

 

Taemin wiped his tears and smirked. “The kid who used to get picked on. The kid who gets pushed and bullied by a gang.”

 

 

I froze for a long second. No way. No way it’s him. Oh God damn it it’s not him. No….

 

 

“Your-your..”

 

 

“Yes, I am the kid that you bullied. I am the kid that moved away because of you.”

 

 

Tears started forming in my eyes. I couldn’t believe that it was actually him. My first love…

 

 

“So, you gay?” I’m sorry. That’s all I could think of. So, my first love is gay? I just needed an answer.

 

 

Taemin laughed. “No I’m not, you son of a . I hate you. You’ve ruined everything.”

 

 

“What is he saying?” Minho came up to us.

 

 

“You'll hear it during our conversation.”

 

 

Minho nodded.

 

 

“What plan are you talking about?” I continued.

 

 

“You bullied me in middle school remember?”

 

 

“Y-yes..”

 

 

“I came back for revenge.”

 

 

“What?!”

 

 

“I dated Minho just to make you suffer.”

 

 

“WHAT?!” Minho yelled.

 

 

Taemin rolled his eyes. “This was all for revenge Kwon Yuri. So I don’t really care if Minho dumps me.”

 

 

“Wait, you’ve never learned my name in middle school.” I said.

 

 

“There’s a ing year book smart one!”

 

 

“So, you’re my first crush….” I muttered.

 

“What?!” Taemin said.

 

 

“I liked you back in middle school.”

 

 

Taemin burst out laughing. “You what?!”

 

 

“YOU WHAT YURI?! Okay, I don’t get all this kind of .” Minho yelled again.

 

 

“It’s not…you know what….and I said that you'll hear it later in our conversation.”

 

 

“So, you picked on me just to get attention?”

 

 

“Yeah.” I said guiltily.

 

 

“You know how much I’ve suffer because of you?”

 

 

“No. But how did you find out that Minho is my boyfriend?” I said with even more guiltiness.

 

 

“I’m a very good stalker just to let you know.”

 

 

Minho’s face started getting red. “YOU MOTHA A! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I’VE HURTED YURI?”

 

 

“Dude, that was the whole point of the plan stupid!”

 

 

“Oh.” Minho replied back clutching his fists.

 

 

“But how did you get Minho to like you?” I asked. This was getting really funny. I actually forgot the past. I think that I deserved that kind of pain for bullying Taemin.

 

 

“Just…you know….some stuff. -Ahem- some lip action..”

 

 

“Woah, Taemin you’re such a good actor. Did you and Minho really kissed?”

 

 

Minho pounded his head on the wall. “God, damn that kid.”

 

 

“Yes it was real.” Then Taemin winked at Minho.

 

 

“Please, please, please God damn that kid!” Then Minho started wiping his mouth with a lot of force.

 

 

“Hey! I kissed you too!” I yelled.

 

 

Minho put his hand down. “Oh, sorry.” And he wiped half of his lips.

 

 

“I’m really sorry Taemin. I couldn’t really control my feelings and I just let it out and started playing with you.” I held Taemin’s hand.

 

 

“YOU. PLAYED. WITH. HIM? NOW LET THE HAND GO…” Minho said with fury.

 

 

“It’s alright now. I understand that you just can’t keep your feelings in.” Taemin smiled.

 

 

I hugged Taemin. Minho saw us hugging and started coming toward us say, “Yay! Group hug!”

 

 

Taemin and I laughed.

 

 

“You’re so cute.” I pushed him with my finger on his forehead.

 

 

“Hey!” He rubbed his forehead.

 

 

“You guys want to get some lunch later on?” Taemin asked.

 

 

“Sure!” I said.

 

 

Minho and I linked arms with Taemin by our side walking to our class. I have one less thing to worry about. Kyuhyun… What about him? What if he gets hurt? I didn’t give him an answer yet. God damn it! I forgot. What am I going to do?

 

 

As we turned the corner, we saw Kyuhyun kissing…..THAT SUNGMIN KID!

 

 

“Kyuhyun!” I yelled.

 

 

He looked up at me. And to tell you the truth, it was extremely awkward.

 

 

“Hey..” He said.

 

 

“A-are y-you two…gay?” I looked at Minho and he shrugged.

 

 

Sungmin straightened up. “Hi noona!”

 

 

Kyuhyun pinched his cheeks. Sungmin smiled back at him.

 

 

“I’ll take that as a yes.” It was too obvious. The kissing, pinching Sungmin’s cheek. That’s enough information for me.

 

 

“Yeah, w-were kind of are.” Kyuhyun said nervously.

 

 

“No! We are an official couple!” Sungmin said happily.

 

 

Kyuhyun rubbed his cheeks. “You’re really adorable.”

 

 

“So you don’t like me anymore?” I asked.

 

 

“Yeah. I like this cutie now.” Kyuhyun said.

 

 

“YOU LIKED THIS NOONA?!” Sungmin said getting angry.

 

 

“YOU LIKED MY YURI?!” Minho said getting angry too.

 

 

“Hey Minho. He did, but not anymore.” I told him.

 

 

Minho dug his finger nails in his palm.

 

 

“Hehe..” Sungmin replied back.

 

 

“So you guys are an item?” Taemin asked.

 

 

“Yeah. We are officially an item. “ Kyuhyun winked at Sungmin.

 

 

Sungmin blushed. And I rolled my eyes. I can’t stand the guy and guy action between those two, but it’s just way too much. Sungmin is a really manly guy, and I’m serious. But, he’s playing the girl part. Which freaked me out a bit.

 

 

“W-when did you guys meet?”

 

 

“Eh, just coincidently.” Sungmin said.

 

 

“Then I started thinking about him and started going crazy for him. Man, he was way out of my league.” Kyuhyun said.

 

 

“Oh stop it, Kyuhyunnie.”

 

 

“Oh god.” I face-palmed my face.

 

 

It was really weird seeing them flirt with each other. It gave me goosebumps. *shivers I’m going now.

 

 

I dragged Taemin and Minho with me to our class. I am so irritated. Like, not jealousy, but like annoyed. I cannot stand it anymore. They can do whatever they want in the hallway or somewhere else. They can kiss and make out, WHATEVER!

 

 

I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH THOSE TWO “DO THERE BUSINESS”! *phew Now that I got that one out of the way. I now have no more worries. :D

 

 

I know that everyone is happy. Even I am. Maybe me and Minho can get married. Just kidding, we’re in high school. Well, actually we’re seniors, but only a few more years.

 

7 years later…

 

Kyuhyun is married to Sungmin. Even though people look at them weirdly, they still don’t care. The most important thing is their love. I mean seriously, their love is like really powerful. I feel like they can rule the world with their love. Like King and queen king.

 

 

Taemin is now currently a model for SM entertainment. He now has a girlfriend named Sulli. Sulli is an actress in SM entertainment too. I’m really proud that Taemin has finally found a girlfriend. And there are probably going to marry in about 5 months.

 

 

Minho and I are married. Yes, we are. Just like I apparently predicted in high school. I’m 25 now and so is Minho. We are currently living in Gangnam in Korea. My dream has finally came true. Minho is my first love and my last. Taemin doesn’t count. He's just a crush. But Minho is my one and only..

 

 

Yuri and Minho <3

 

Yep guys. It's the end....

 

I have a sequel for You and Him... You guys can pick the baby names :D So come over there and vote. I didn't want the story to end either T-T