Mine..

Patterned Souls

AN: Waa I feel so cruel after last chap's cliffhanger.. And it wasn't even planned.. *evil laugh*I really hope you're ready for more cliffies in the future... 

Okay, I won't be as evil as yesterday^^Maybe..xD Actually a friend is over so I'll be real quick, if there are a lot of mistakes, then sorry xD


​Kibum's P.O.V.

I lifted my head up as our new classmate stepped into the classroom. He was looking around intently, searching for something. As I looked at him, I wished it was me who he was looking for. He was.. handsome. Much more than the boys that usually stared at me. I could feel my Soul Pattern tingle even more, and all I wanted was to touch him and to be with him forever. But I knew that I wasn't worth it. 

As I felt my eyes tear up again, I quickly laid my head back on my desk. I could see the boy start walking in the direction of my column, but I shrugged it off, there was a beautiful blonde girl sitting in front of me, she was his mate probably. 

'Oh my god, Oppa~' the girl squealed as (I think) the boy got closer and closer to her. I heard his footsteps stop for a few moments, and I guessed that they were hugging now. Another tear escaped my eye, and it was followed by many. 

'Could you please get out of my way?' I heard suddenly. His voice..his voice was deep and masculine and just..perfect. I could imagine talking with him for hours, only to hear his voice. But of course, I would never be anyone this perfect's mate. 

'Oppa, where are you going? Why are you going to the freak?!' the girl from before wailed and I couldn't help but giggle softly. So it wasn't her. I guess he stopped again, because I couldn't hear his footsteps again.

'Will you lift your head so I can look into your eyes or do you want to play hide-and-seek for ever?' ​He ​asked. He was leaning above me, whispering into my ear. I could feel the electricity in the air increase as I slowly lifted my head and looked into his eyes. He smiled gently, but his face darkened suddenly. 'Who made you cry?' he asked gently as he touched my face. I closed my eyes and leant into his touch, sighing contently.

'It's ok..' I whispered. 'It's nothing..' I added quickly when he pulled his hand away. My guess was right, he was just pitying me. But when I opened my eyes, I could see something in his eyes that made even me scared. He was glaring at everything, but me. When he looked at me, I could see only love and protectiveness.

'Who dared to hurt him?' he asked as he gently pulled me out of my seat and hugged me tightly to his chest. It was the most wonderful feeling I have ever felt. I felt loved and safe. I closed my eyes and buried my head into his shoulder. 

'It's really Ok, I was just lonely..' I mumbled. He rubbed my back gently and pulled me a bit closed.

'You won't be lonely anymore..' he whispered. 'Though I think we should check our Patterns, even though I am sure that you are mine..' he whispered and I nodded dumbly. The whole class was staring at us. 'But let's go outside first..' he chuckled and lead me out of the classroom. Only then did I notice that I could barely walk. My legs felt practically numb, so he had to support me as we finally found one of the small 'benches' in the corridor. He gently set me on one of the benches as if I was made out of glass. I could feel it in every touch, he was afraid of breaking me. But at that moment, I felt vulnerable and safe at the same time. Vulnerable, because I knew that he might not be my mate. At that moment, he would just send me back into the classroom, and I would break. Again. Sometimes I just wanted to die, I was too lonely. 

'Hey, you are crying again. Love, I know that you are my mate, we just have to check it to be sure.' he whispered as he caressed my face gently. I nodded dumbly again as he pulled my shirt up a bit. For moments, he just stared at my lower back, and then he touched the sensitive skin that was there. It felt like my skin was on fire where he touched me, and finally I was sure that we belonged together.'It suits you much better than me.. Your Soul Pattern makes you even more beautiful..' he whispered and he hugged me again. I could feel tears of relief gather in my eyes as my shaking hands found his T-shirt. I grasped it tightly, clinging to him like he was what kept me together. And he was. 

​Jonghyun's P.O.V.

When I saw him, the world started spinning with me. His beauty was shocking. I think the teacher introduced me to the class, but the only thing I could see was him as he leant his head back on the desk. 'Why? I want to see his eyes..' I thought as I started walking towards him. My beauty, my mate.. 

One of the girls must have misunderstood me, as she started speaking on her high-pitched, annoying voice. I hated it with all my life. I wanted to hear his voice.

When I saw his mark, I was extremely happy. It was the same as mine, and the whole thing just made my heart beat faster. And only then did I realize that I didn't know his name.

'What's your name?' I asked him as his sobs finally faded into soft hiccups. But he was still clinging to me, which was undeniably adorable. Well, his whole being was adorable and beautiful. 

'I..I am Kim Kibum..' he mumbled into my shoulder. His voice had once again shocked me. It was so soft and so feminine, but so beautiful with a gentle ring to it. I loved his voice, but of course, I loved him. ​More than anything in the world.

'Your name is beautiful, just like you..' I said and he looked into my eyes, his feline eyes showing the same amount of love and adoration that I felt towards him. 'I am Kim Jonghyun, my love..' I said, and he just giggled softly.'What?' I asked him.

'We won't have to marry to have the same name..' he mumbled giddily and the only thing I could do was laugh and ruffle his hair. I loved him already. He was Kibum. My Kibum.