Life is perfect

Patterned Souls

AN: Hi guys, sorry for not updating for a long time T.T I hope you'll like this chap though :D

On the other hand, could you check out my new JongKey fic, You're Always On My Mind... LITERALLY ? Thank you <3


Taemin's P.O.V.

I was so happy that the next day was Saturday. I was already in bed when my phone rang. It was my mate, asking me out for the next day. Of course I said yes. I was really happy, but nervous as well. I mean, yes, he was my mate, but what if he didn't like me? What if he found me annoying or too happy or too loud or anything? I was really scared that in the end he would decide to get a new mate. Okay, I knew that it wasn't possibly, but still.

So yes, I was really nervous, even after calling umma. But I was really happy that we both found our mates. I guess I was feeling a lot of emotions at the same time. It was kind of new for me. To love someone who I had barely met.

I wanted to meet him again, and I wanted to talk to him. I wanted him to hug me.

I let out a sigh as I lay on my bed. I just couldn't do anything. Minho wasn't going to pick me up until two in the afternoon, and it was only ten. I woke up at seven, and ever since then, I've been trying hard to get back to sleep, at least for an hour or so, but I couldn't.

The funny thing was that I was really tired... I thought of calling umma, but then I realized that he was going on a date with Jonghyun. They were so cute together. I was really happy for my umma.

I sighed dreamily when I realized that Minho and I were just as cute together as umma and Jonghyun. I yawned widely and looked at my alarm clock. I still had a lot of time, so I closed my eyes and I was finally able to fall asleep.

I woke up to the loud ringing of my phone. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around sleepily. My phone was on my nightstand and it seemed so far away. I whined quietly as I sat up and reached for it. I brought it to my ear and picked it up.

'Hello?' I asked sleepily, not even bothering to look at the caller's ID. I knew that I was forgetting something, but my mind was still fogged because of my long nap and I had such a great dream...

'Taemin? Thank God that you finally picked it up...'I heard a relieved sigh from the other side of the line. Wait, who and why? I knew that the voice was familiar and everything but I wasn't sure when I had heard it before. Or maybe it was in my dream? I just didn't know. I yawned widely and fell back onto my bed. 'Baby, I was so worried about you. I've been standing in front of your house for an hour now, and even though I knocked, you didn't open the door, and you haven't even answered the phone.' I heard and suddenly, realization flashed through my mind. It was Minho, my mate.

'Oh My God! Minho I'm so sorry, I fell asleep 'cause I couldn't sleep last night and I didn't hear you and I had such a good dream and... and...'I rambled on and on, I felt really guilty for making him worried, also I was pretty embarrassed for falling asleep and not waking up when he called me.

'Baby, it's alright. I had a feeling that you were asleep, that's why I didn't break in.'he explained. 'If I didn't have that feeling, I would have kicked down your door by now..'he chuckled.'But could you let me in now?'he asked me.

'Yeah...'I mumbled and rolled off my bed slowly. Sadly, I took a wrong step or something and I fell on my . I was still on the phone with Minho, so he heard it.

'Baby, are alright? Did you fall? Are you hurt?' he asked me quickly, worry evident in his voice. I blushed deeply as I stood up, wincing at the pain in my .

'I'm okay, I just fell on my ..'I mumbled as I walked to the door quickly. I opened it and immediately, I was pulled into his strong, protective arms. He chuckled softly and kissed the top of my head gently.

'You're so clumsy, Minnie...'he said. I shook my head as I buried my node in his his chest and inhaled his scent. I had only met him once, but I already loved his scent. And being in his arms. And him.

'I missed you...'I mumbled softly, wrapping my arms around his neck. 'I know that it sounds stupid, but I really really missed you..'I added and sniffed a bit. I really didn't want to cry, but he was my mate and... being with him made me realize how much I had missed him.

'Aww, baby, I missed you too..'he whispered and leant in to kiss me chastely.'  But don't dare to cry, I don't want to see my precious little mate crying..'he whispered into my ear, but tears were already gathering in my eyes. I tried to blink them away, but most of them still fell. I felt so weak.

'S..sorry...'I sniffed again, but he just rubbed my back soothingly.

'Shh, it's alright now, baby. I'm here... 'he whispered and wiped away my tears gently. I leant into his touch and closed my eyes. I just wanted to enjoy his presence. I loved him so much, and it scared me, because before him, I only loved my parents and 'umma'. But no one else. And now I was here in my mate's arms, crying.

'I know just... This happened so fast and I can't even believe it...'I whispered.

'I'm the same, baby. I've been looking for you for a very long time, and finally you're here in my arms. You're so beautiful..'he said.

'Thank you...'I giggled, blushing deeply.' So, where are we going?' I asked him, realized that we were going out.

'Well, I was thinking that maybe we could go to the Zoo. It might not be too romantic, but-'he started, but I was already bouncing up and down as I stood. I loved going to the Zoo.

'Yay.. I love going there, I love going there!' I squealed. He chuckled softly, and kissed my head. Life was perfect.