Thank you..

Patterned Souls

READ THE AN!

AN: Sorry for not updating for a long time. I hope that this chapter will be alright..

Umm.. Could you check out my oneshot,  I don't want to let you go ? It's my 2nd tragedy and a JongKey fic, so maybe some people here would like it? xDD


Kibum's P.O.V.

After I managed to convince Jonghyun that no, I didn't need that cute necklace, I just liked it, we finally went to back to the beach. It was even hotter than before, but at least it wasn't that bad since I was wearing the pair of shorts now. As we walked back to out previous spot, I could feel my mate's eyes on my . I could barely hide my blushing cheeks. He just chuckled softly when we both sat down

I mean yes, I knew that he was supposed to love everything about me, but still. I mean yes, I was used to people looking at me, but most of them looked at me with hatred. I didn't really know why. Of course, there were others who lusted after me and all, but even that was better than being hated. Or at least I think so.. I never really knew which was worse.

But I knew that whatever happened, Jonghyun was going to take care of me. It was really soothing.

I lay down on a towel Jonghyun had brought and closed my eyes. I really loved the sun, even though I usually didn't have a tan. It was strange, since I either got sunburnt, or nothing happened at all. I mean, it was like I just couldn't get a tan. I sighed contently as I suddenly felt a cool touch on my cheek. I knew who it was, of course, I would have recognized Jonghyun's touch anytime. He was putting some sun block on my cheeks, so that's why his fingers felt so cold. I smiled at him softly.

'Thank you..'I mumbled.

'You're welcome..'he smiled and I could hear that he sat down next to me. He pulled me onto his lap and took one of my hands. I smiled. I really loved being close to him. He.. he really made me fell complete. Of course, he was my mate. I smiled softly and opened my eyes slowly, squinting a bit because of the sun. I looked at the sea that was full of people. Obviously, most of them were mated couples. It was nice to watch them, since they were just as happy as we were. I mean, in the past I used to look at them with envy, but now I was just happy for them.

I yawned softly. Jonghyun chuckled as he lay down as well, so now I was resting on his chest. I don't really know how, but we were lying in the shade now (he probably moved there when he pulled me onto his lap) but what mattered was that I was with him. He was caressing my hair gently, and soon, I fell asleep.

Yes, my first date with my mate consisted of me mostly sleeping and him holding me. When I woke up, he didn't seem mad or hurt at all. He was carrying me back to the car.

'I see that you are awake..'he said, grinning. He set me onto the ground and pulled me on a kiss. I was still really sleepy, so all I did was wrap my arms around him and kiss back.

'I am..'I smiled at him after I pulled away and we just stood there for some time.

'I'm glad.. though you were extremely adorable when you were asleep..'he chuckled and ruffled my hair gently. I blushed softly. Ha grabbed my hand and lead me to the car.

We drove home in silence. I was sure that we could have talked about a lot of things, but somehow it was like neither of us dared to speak. I really hoped that he wasn't mad at me for falling asleep or something.

I was staring out of the window when my phone rang suddenly. I looked at it with widened eyes, my mother was the one who was calling me. She rarely called, and most of the times it meant something bad.

'Mom?' I asked as I picked up the phone.

'Kibummie-baby~' she cooed into the phone. I shivered at how fake her voice sounded. 'How have you been?' she asked me, her voice fairly normal now.

'I.. I am fine. Guess what I met my-'I started but she cut me off with her wild laughing. Wait, was she drunk?

'I am glad that my baby's fine~ Me and your Appa are great too.. We might move here, everything is so nice~' she laughed I really couldn't decide if she was drunk or not.

'Mom, do you really want to move there?'I asked her softly.

'Of course. You are old enough to take care of yourself.'she said. 'Plus, one day you will find your mate. I mean I doubt that you'll have to stay alone for the rest of your life. You can't be that unlucky..'she said. I almost growled, she didn't even hear me out and now she was insulting me. Sort of.

'Mom, you don't get it, I already have a-'I started, but once again, I was cut off.

'Look, I know that you want us to stay, but you are grown up. You will have to learn how to live on your own.'

'I already do.'I said softly.

'Yeah right.. I have to go, bye.I will still send money sometimes.'she said and hang up. No 'I love you' or 'take care' or anything. My eyes watered, but I didn't let the tears fall. I was stronger than that.

'Are you alright?' Jonghyun asked me. I sighed shakily, but smiled softly.

'I am, it was my mom. She is thinking about moving somewhere with my dad..'I said.'She says that I am old enough now..'I added.

'It's not like I'm not here to protect you, love..'he said as we stopped in front of my house.

'I know that you are, but still. I mean.. I understand that they want peace and everything but I haven't seen them for months..'I sighed softly.

Jonghyun sighed as he got out of the car, opened my door and pulled me into his arms.'I am here, love. Whether they stay or not, I will protect you and love you for ever..'he smiled. I sighed softly as I relaxed in his hug.

'Thank you..'I whispered. 'Really..'