Happiness

Patterned Souls

AN: *yawn* Has anyone seen 'Ted' yet? I've just got home from the cinema.. I am sort of braindead at the moment.. But I'll try to do my best with writing this chapter, I really hope you'll like it.. 

Just a side-note: Laugh at me all you want, but at the moment, even I don't know what Key's past was.. I mean, I do have a good idea for it, but I am still not sure, it might make the following chapters a bit messed-up (since I have them planned out mostly, I would have to change them).

​Another IMPORTANT THING: If you have a couple idea for this fanfic, just tell me^^ Really, I just don't know who to add, so maybe you could help me?^^

Love ya,

​KataKatica


Jonghyun's P.O.V.

I couldn't help but be worried of Kibum. When we left the classroom, he seemed unsteady on his legs. At first I thought that it was the shock of finally finding his mate, but when he had to lean onto me for support of standing in each other's arms for only a few minutes, I had a feeling that something might be wrong with him. But he grinned at me with and all my worries were swept away for now.

Kibum's P.O.V.

​Ugh, I hated being this weak. Last night I managed to trip while practicing a dance and the pain had just come back when Jonghyun was holding me close. He steadied me as I leant on him for support. I grinned at him quickly to show him that I was Ok. My leg was still hurting but somehow the fact that he was with me seemed to help me.

In the end we ended up sitting back onto the bench he set me on before. I was sitting on his lap, his arms wrapped around my waist in a protective manner. I smiled softly as I closed my eyes. I had never felt this safe before. All I wanted at that moment was getting some sleep, because I knew that I wouldn't have any nightmares this time. Because my mate was here to protect me and hold me. 

'Jongie..' I started as I his lap a bit so I could look into his puppy-like eyes. I really loved his eyes.. They were so warm and showed so much love towards me that I just wanted to get lost in them.'Do you think we have enough time for me to have a nap?' I asked him while trying to be cute. He chuckled as he ruffled my hair again (which resulted in me rolling my eyes as I hated when people messed my hair up, even if it was him) and he nodded as he kissed my forehead gently.

'Of course, Kibummie.. You can have a nap.' he said and I smiled at him thankfully. I knew that normally we should be talking about ourselves or something but seriously, I really needed some sleep.. I hadn't slept well for a long time.. I think he knew that too, because he seemed truly concerned about me once again. To reassure him that I was Ok, I kissed his cheek quickly before  turning back and leaning my back against his chest. He leant his head on my shoulder and played with my hair gently. 'Sleep now..'he whispered and started humming softly. The tune was unfamiliar, but it was extremely calming and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

​My beautiful Kibummie fell asleep in my hold. I could see how tired he was, and I was extremely worried about him. Now that I took a closer look on his flawless face I noticed the dark purple bags under his eyes. Also, he was sort of paler than most people, though it could be just his complexion. I really hoped that he just couldn't sleep last night or something, I couldn't bear it if something bad happened to him. Since we were mates, it was normal for me to feel protective of him, and the fact that he seemed so fragile didn't help, only managed to strengthen my instinct. 

I heard him whimper softly in his sleep and I held him a bit tighter, wanting to calm him done. My father once told me that the presence of your mate was supposed to be the best way to calm you down, whatever the problem was. It seemed to work as my Kibummie stopped whimpering.

Sadly, the time flew by fast, and we had to go back to the class now. I didn't have to heart to wake up my Kibummie since he seemed so peaceful in his sleep, so I wanted to carry him back, and wait until he woke up (it was almost break time now, and he could sleep a bit more) but the moment I stood up, he opened his eyes and looked at me with eyes still clouded by his sleepiness. He was adorable. 'Morning, Love.' I said and gave him a small peck on his lips. He blinked a few times, probably trying to blink the sleepiness away, then smiled at me. That smile made my heart stop for a moment. It was bright and just beautiful, much more beautiful than anything I had ever seen. Though, in my eyes, he was the most perfect creature anyway, when he smiled, he was even more perfect.

'Hi..' he mumbled and tried to get out of my arms. I pouted a bit, but set him on the ground gently, my hand flying to his waist to steady him when his knees buckled under him. 'S..sorry, I hurt my leg yesterday..' he mumbled softly, and I nodded. 'I think it's just a bit weak since it took quite a big hit. I was practicing a new spin, and then I just fell..' he explained. My eyes lit up when I understood that he was talking about dancing. I wanted to see him dance, but my protective side quickly overpowered the happy once. What if he got even more hurt.

'Just be careful next time, Ok?' I asked him, and he nodded as we slowly walked to the classroom. 'By the way, I should have guessed that you dance. Your posture is just like a dancers..' I added, and he nodded with a bright smile.

'I guess. I really love dancing but I am not that good, and most people don't even know about it..' he mumbled.

'Love, I am sure you are awesome.' I said as I kissed the top of his head. He blushed softly. I opened the classroom door and lead him inside.

'Oppa~ Is the freak really your mate?' the girl from before asked me. I glared at her, but I doubt that she saw it. 'I guessed that he's not. You were just playing with him, right?' she drew out her words and she just made me want to jump and strangle her. Normally, I would never hurt a woman, but what she said was making my blood boil. How could she ever talk like this. Kibum looked away, as if he was afraid.

'No, he is my mate, and if you ever say anything bad about him, you won't live until your mate finds you.' I threatened the girl and led my Kibummie towards his seat. He looked at me with thankful eyes as I took the empty seat next to him. 

'Thanks..' he whispered and I just nodded. I would do anything to protect him.