Worries

Patterned Souls

AN: Oooh I have something to tell you after reading this chap. It's about the future updates of the story(if there'll be any T.T). So read the AN at the bottom..


Jonghyun's P.O.V.

The day seemed to pass quickly after our second class. My Kibummie had given me a small tour around the school in the breaks, and he would sit next to me through all of our classes, his small in mine. Taemin was trying to give us privacy, but it was obvious that he was having a though time so I told him that it was Ok if he tagged along. It's not like I wanted to do anything 'naughty' to my mate. Yet. 

It was truly a wonderful feeling to have someone with you and to know that you belonged together. I knew that finally neither of us would be alone. I have to admit that I pitied Taemin. It was so obvious that he hadn't met his mate yet. He was looking at us with a fake happy look, but even to a stranger like me, it was clear that he was just hiding his sadness. He was a really good kid. He seemed to really care about Kibum, even though most people just ignored him or worse, bullied him. Though I was there to protect him now. Kibum told me that I shouldn't really worry about the others since he was perfectly fine with having only the two of us in school. Of course, this just made me even more worried. It was obvious that he was faking his smile when he told me that. His eyes didn't have their usual sparkle when he looked at the group of friends that would pass us as we were finally going home. 

As we reached the parking lot, I led him to my car. Before getting in, he hugged me tightly, kissing my cheek softly.

'Jongie, you don't have to take me home. You can't meet my parents yet since they are on a vacation or what, as usual, and I don't leave that far, I can walk home.' he said as he pulled away and turned to leave. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his wrist, pulling him back into my arms. I didn't understand why he was so against me taking him home. Also, his leg was injured, I could see that it hurt him to move it again.

'Love, I am taking you home, and I don't want to argue over it, Ok? I can see that you are barely able to walk. I don't want your leg to get worse..' I said as I kissed the top of his head gently, still not letting him out of my tight hold. Slowly, his hands wrapped around my neck and he relaxed, leaning his head on my shoulder. I could hear him let out a content sigh.

'Ok..' he mumbled softly. 'But only cause I know that you'd end up following me home..' he giggled softly and I laughed along although he was right. I would have followed him home if he continued to refuse my offer to take him home. I really didn't want anything happen to him. I couldn't bear seeing him hurt or.. worse. 

​Kibum's P.O.V.

As we were driving towards my house, I couldn't help but feel sadder and sadder as the moments passed..

I have only met my mate a few hours ago, and I was troubling him again. I could feel that he was worried about me. Plus he even had to waste his fuel at me, just because I couldn't go home on foot. I was a burden to him, just like to my parents. I mean, I loved my parents and they loved me, but.. They both stopped aging at a fairly young age, and when they had me, their dreams of living in peace was shattered. They never told me, but I could feel it. I mean, they were barely home anymore and most of the times our maid was the one who took care of me. Also, since they were 'young' they acted like they were still freshly-mated. They loved going out and leaving me alone even if they didn't have work or even leaving for a vacation without a word. I always felt so unneeded when I was home. But still, when they were home, I always had a fake smile on my lips so they would think that I was alright. So I wouldn't bother them anymore.

I didn't want Jonghyun to do a lot of things for me because I was afraid that he would get bothered by me as well. Of course, he was my mate but still, there was a chance of him hating me in the end. Because all I did was cry and trouble him. I really didn't want him to leave me. He was already too important to me. So I decided to act though and smile at him. 

We stopped in front of my house (I had told him where to go before, of course) and he looked at me with concerned eyes again. I smiled at him softly, hoping that he would think that nothing was wrong.

'Love, your eyes are sad..' he said and I looked away.

'I'm Ok, Jongie. I just had a long day..' I whispered and got out of the car. He got out as well and pulled me into his arms again. I felt extremely safe with him and for a few minutes, my troubles seemed to leave me, and it was only me and my mate. I could feel a true smile creep onto my face as I buried my head into his shoulder and inhaled his scent.

'Kibummie, you do know that you can tell me anything, right?' he asked me as he touched my chin gently and turned it slightly so I was looking into his eyes. I could feel all the remaining troubles fly away as I looked into his puppy-like eyes, all I could feel was happiness. His eyes held love, adoration and some worry. But mostly love and adoration. I smiled at him again and kissed his cheek shyly, making him laugh as he kissed me on the lips gently. I kissed back, but soon we had to part.

'Thanks for taking me home..' I grinned at him, and he just nodded, kissing my forehead gently. Life for once, was perfect.

 


AN: Trololololol~ I hope you thought that I gonna put this story on a hiatus.. OR end it for ever.. I won't, of course, BUT:

T.T School is starting on Monday which means that I won't be updating as often as now.. But at least yesterday was the Best Summer End-Party EVER. Like really xD 

Another thing: Thank you so much for the loads of comments, subs and the patters as well. I am going to choose one soon, but I think I'll use all of them on one point in the story.. So yeah, please suggest me pairings.. (someone said something 'bout B.A.P couples, but didn't tell me which ><". So yeah, just recommend pairings if you would..

Love ya, 

KataKatica