Face Off

One Last Chance

 

Shin Hye woke up in her room the next day.She wondered how she got inside her room.She slowly got up on bed but her head started to hurt.
"Uh,my head." Shin Hye complained as she gets up from bed.
"Hate hangovers?" 
Shin Hye almost jumped in surprise to see Yong Hwa grinning at her.
"What are you doing here?" Shin Hye asked.
"Sight seeing." Yong Hwa replied sarcastically.
"No,really.Why are you here?"
"Well,you're so drunk last night so Uee called me.You even..."
"What? What did I do?"
"You shouted at me and said that you hate me.You even slapped me many times.And you also called me Geun Seuk."
"I did all of that? Sorry about that."
"Don't worry.Aish,still haven't slept yet."
"Why?"
"Do you think I can sleep properly when you're snoring aloud?"
"Oh..By the way,thank you."
"Don't worry about that.But,you owe me bigtime."
"What do I have to do?"
"Promise me,don't ever drown yourself with beer again.My conscience can't take it if something bad will happen to you."
"Alright,mister.I promise." Shin Hye raised her right and and crossed her heart.
"Alright.Well I better go home.I'm so sleepy." Yong Hwa yawned.
"Drive safely."
"Yeah,thanks.I'll kill you if you break your promise."
"I know,I know just go home."
Yong Hwa smiled and winked at her and left her house.
**********
The next day,Yong Hwa was at the coffee shop when he saw Geun Seuk with a girl outside.He quickly went near to them because he couldn't control his anger
anymore.When he got near them he quickly punched Geun Seuk on his face,knocking him down.The people's eyes are now on them.
"Why did you just used her,huh?" Yong Hwa shouted as he continues to punch Geun Seuk.
"Why so affected? Well,she's a fool not to see that I'm just using her."
Geun Seuk's line made Yong Hwa more angrier.
"You bastard!" Yong Hwa punched him again.
When he saw that Geun Seuk was looking really helpless,he stop punching him.
"Be happy I only punched you.Don't ever show your face to me again.If you do,you don't know what I'm capable of."
"What are you going to do? Kill me?"
"Shut up! I just might do it."
Yong Hwa finally let go of Geun Seuk and looked at the people.
"What are you looking at? We're not on a shooting! Get the hell out of here!" Yong Hwa shouted.
When he saw the people walking away he shot another glare at Geun Seuk who is still on the floor and to the girl he is with before he went to his way.